Unity Love n War: Hero by Chance II [v2.2.0] [Reborn Entertainment]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

simonlins

Nov 20, 2022
This save is from map 3-8 had to reset research because if you don't choose gem drops gems won't drop so it's reset and has 66 points so you can choose your path. This save has all generals with ultimate gear+lots more gear for other generals, the rest heroes have all legendary gear+more for others,spent +20hours doing same map and only thing I edited was the gems have 888 of all ultimte gems,this map was the easiest to farm for gear/gems if you choose gems in research which in my save I did choose gems because still got ultimate/legendary gear drops but like I said research is clean and has 66 points so you choose what you want,enjoy.
Can a Hard Mode save file be made?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
working on it but have to get to map 3-8,takes time because have to switch paths on research gems first to get atleast 6 gems so I can edit them then have to do 100's of runs(thumbs up for mod to finish battle)to get ultimate gear for generals and legendary for other that part takes a lot hours especially the legendary gear,ultimate not so long because only have 4 generals in that map and had tons ultimate gear for the rest.Check later or tomorrow,will keep you updated.Hard mode is vary hard they spawn like flies on a dump so even if you have all ultimate/legendary fights going to be hell till you reach map 5-3 and can equip gems but you can always skip battles and also I'm going remove tutorial so try remember when stuff opens.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Was checking my hard mode but screwed up because instead staing in map 3-8 went further(5-1)just wanted get to gems,so I tried farming map 3-8 but crappy drops,will do another hard mode for map 3-8 but gonna save you/me a lot time use my normal save and go options and switch to hard mode...but I strongly strongly suggest switch hard mode when you get to put gems in gear even thou you have ultimate/legendary gear the fights ain't easy but with all ultimate gems might be easier,I setup my gems armor/damage reduction and other 2 atack also used ultimate damage reduction on gear but you do it however you want and don't forget research I gave you points enough so you choose what you want ut forget about gems drop you already have 888 ultimate gems of all kind might as well go for the gear till you get shop then you can but it but till castle lvl24 you won't be able use ultimate gear on army.But since I like to mess around with saves gonna try a few tricks.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Best and fastest way to grind, this is only for people who use cheat mod,after 1st screen click on win the stage no need to wait to be in battle. For me best stage to grind is 3-8, but before you start grinding edit your save and put 40-50 research points so you start with bonus drops,I choose gems first then after I got 6 different gems I reset research and edited save again to give me another 40-50 points then I switched to gear drop. And if you don't care about MC name I uploaded a couple save with descrption they are in normal mode but ingame you can change to hard mode but I suggest waiting to go hard mode in map 5-3 after you put gems in your gear,also my saves have a few bucks ....you know..gifts...girls...child support...strip club...booze..you know the normal stuff we need to play.:lepew:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
My game keep crashing after this cheat. Didn't work in 2.1.0?
Gonna save you time don't bother,no sex scenes and used my save all done and nothing new besides it said 2.1.0nDLC1 that means no new dlc,doesn't even have the R18 in main menu and no gallery

Reactions: TheNooBest

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
My game keep crashing after this cheat. Didn't work in 2.1.0?
Also if you want sex scenes scroll back some posts till you find the patch it's for 2.0.0 but works on this version doesn't overwrite anything,also unlocks easy(fap)and all gallery. Unless guy doesn't update cheat mod not playing it,wanted to check what they did but the few stages I've done haven't seen anything new.

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Gonna save you time don't bother,no sex scenes and used my save all done and nothing new besides it said 2.1.0nDLC1 that means no new dlc,doesn't even have the R18 in main menu and no gallery
Actually it's my first time playing this game, I just want to skip "grinding". Didn't get any scene yet

• Thinking Face

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveNWarHeroByChanceII2-2.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Actually it's my first time playing this game, I just want to skip "grinding". Didn't get any scene yet
Then I strongly suggest download my game v2.01 has already patch and cheat mod installed,also might find 1 or 2 of my games you can delete them,just scroll back some posts till you find google drive link,this version doesn't have anything you won't find in v2.01, I also have a save in map 3-8 with generals with ultimate gear and the army with legendary gear spent 1-2 days grinding that map+you have like +600ultimate gems for when you can equip them,money. It's the best save out there for early map,also you have easy mod but to play normal or hard just go to options and switch there. It's a good game but for sex scenes just click on auto let game do the things for you(you'll see why)

Reactions: zebucetiva

ramius

Mar 9, 2018
is this game really have H? i don't see any menu so far despite maxing one of the girl's affection, only replay menu that only show talking event with girls

i'm on the desert region stage haven't finished the game yet

the game's really fun though, ngl

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
is this game really have H? i don't see any menu so far despite maxing one of the girl's affection, only replay menu that only show talking event with girls

i'm on the desert region stage haven't finished the game yet

the game's really fun though, ngl
If you playing the version from this site then no,but if you scroll back you'll find version 2.01 I uploaded with H scenes,also uploaded a couple saves from stage 3-8 with all 4 generals with ultimate gear/army with all legendary/money. Also if you want start over there's easy mode with all scenes unlocked,and since it was my game you probably see some of my saves(which you can delete). I continued this update with my save with all done and there was nothing new. Also if you want H scenes scroll back some posts maybe a page or 2 and find patch even thou it says 2.01 it works with this version,doesn't overwrite any file and gives you easy mode too.

ramius

Mar 9, 2018
If you playing the version from this site then no,but if you scroll back you'll find version 2.01 I uploaded with H scenes,also uploaded a couple saves from stage 3-8 with all 4 generals with ultimate gear/army with all legendary/money. Also if you want start over there's easy mode with all scenes unlocked,and since it was my game you probably see some of my saves(which you can delete). I continued this update with my save with all done and there was nothing new. Also if you want H scenes scroll back some posts maybe a page or 2 and find patch even thou it says 2.01 it works with this version,doesn't overwrite any file and gives you easy mode too.
found it for 2.10 version, didn't realize it's one of those steam games that need R18 patch

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
found it for 2.10 version, didn't realize it's one of those steam games that need R18 patch
patch was uploaded for version 2.01 work for this version I tried it,doesn't overwrite anything,just scroll back a few posts till you see it. It's like 9xxmbs almost 1gb.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes