Unity Completed Love n' War: Warlord by Chance [Final] [Reborn Entertainment]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
love n war.jpg

Overview:
Warlord by Chance is a tactical RPG. Your destiny is to become a warlord. Build your economy, recruit gorgeous heroic girls, upgrade units, and immerse in stimulating love tales. Stand, Fight and Create your own dynasty.​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-08
Release Date: 2021-05-08
Developer: Reborn Entertainment - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.1.1 + R18~ Final
Other Games: Hero by Chance
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: CHEAT MOD

love n war.jpg chipu.jpg WBCLS00.jpg ww.jpg sdj.jpg jknc.jpg WBCLS01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
I thought were I'v seen this game before but this one looks differently. Checked steam bam "Hero by Chance" is what I'v remembered so easy download for this one, since first one was entertaining and lewd enough for me :)

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Hrm. Wish I knew how the game plays, but I'll give it a download.
There are summon points, which you use to "buy" different troops during battles, the ones you unlock during game.Aswell you use those points to cast some magic. So you buy and send to other side to smash the gates. There's small cooldown for each different troops to summon/resummon.

There's also small events that u need to run from pursuers atleast in first game, not sure whats new yet in this one.

Game is fun :)

here's gameplay

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
This has sex scenes... right?
Nope, check the steam page " This base game is not included in any nudity content. "
Edit: Apparently there is a patch for sex scenes. It's now listed in the Extras section as DLC. Was removed from the DLC section... So no idea if the base game has anything. I played it with the patch last night and it's fine. Each girl only has one sex scene, but the quality is good though.

Last edited:
Reactions: lexxus

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't the 18+ version of this already get added? Am I crazy? I swear I had already downloaded this game from this site months ago.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes