Unity Completed Love n' War: Warlord by Chance [Final] [Reborn Entertainment]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Lusitania 19

Aug 11, 2017
I don't know about others, but that song during that 2nd fight really took me out of it. That bout against Lu Chu- Wasn't that song from... Lobotomy Corporation/Library of Ruina?

Spywareau

Sep 9, 2017
It didn't save for me, I'm not sure what i did wrong. But when i reloaded the game my save wasnt there..

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
DLC download limit reached reupload pls (or MEGA)
How to bypass Google's Download Limit Reached:

For me, I just opened my Google Account and voilà: I could download!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bumshak

xinverlai

May 29, 2021
There are summon points, which you use to "buy" different troops during battles, the ones you unlock during game.Aswell you use those points to cast some magic. So you buy and send to other side to smash the gates. There's small cooldown for each different troops to summon/resummon.

There's also small events that u need to run from pursuers atleast in first game, not sure whats new yet in this one.

Game is fun :)

here's gameplay
Thanks , i think this a funny games

ZoneX95

Mar 28, 2019
Once you hit 3 tier battles not even cheat engine and infinite gold will help you, this game gets so hard instantly it's absolutely insane.

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
Game is pretty easy(considering that the version we have here is not patched, unless a patched one appears later on, meaning weaker Main Hero Skill and 50% less HP on all units) if you know what to do, beat hard mode without grinding with the following:

Basically all you need in the game is 3 units:
Archers, Cavalry and Pikes/Spears
The whole strategy is pretty much waiting/hoarding resources while enemy is approaching you then doing archers from behind the walls. After that you usually want 1 unit tanking - most of the time it's cavalry but against enemy who spams lots of cavalry it's better to use spearmen.
But main goal is to stack a tonn of archers - with enough archers enemy will die before approaching you. Also if you stack enough range on archers - enemy rangers will have to leave the gates to fight you back, making them die instantly.
Weapon/Armor wise try to get suitable things for suitable forces - archers are mostly offensive - range is their best option, cavalry can profit a lot from HP% since their HP is so high. Regen is also decent for them since they actually survive for more than a second. Flat HP/Dodge are nice for low HP allies.

Early on I also used the first monk unit but I gave up on it once those 3 got unlocked and became equal leveled.

The thing is - enemy 'waves' are not exactly infinitely spammed at same pace - enemy will eventually get out of steam and stop sending massive waves.. once you reached that point - you have won essentially since one by one enemy won't do much against big archer stack.

There also seems to be an issue when at 2x speed the enemy seems to be spamming waves for a longer time, making game overall harder(mass waves last approximatly same REAL time but twice as long in game time), making the 2x speed only useful once you are 'winning'.
Basically it seems that how long the opponent keeps sending big waves depends entirely on real time and you can't speed that up, hence wait until opponent is out of steam and only then put on twice the speed, you won't win faster than that anyway!(unless you want to grind easy stages, but there ain't much point)

Near the end of the game - a few enemy stages will get the towers which wipe out the archers pretty fast, in those stages you need to focus more on melee units, I mostly focused on a more defensive approach.

Best hero abilities are IMO the ones that deal damage to enemy. Both of them.(but obviously only use the one that damages your own units when enemy sends a massive wave and wipes your units) Another great one for 3 line fights is assassin summoning one - those deal pretty huge damage to walls, making fights much faster since archers do pretty low wall damage.

Ambush battles are pretty easy by using Giants and Archers behind them and fighting against spears/bows/mages - this will clear majority of waves by itself. The other 3 units don't matter too much but I would say melee are the better ones, cavalry being one of them. I upgraded giants once I was done with Archers/Cavalry/Pikes.

The 'massive battles' are simply spam all your forces non stop and win.

Also if you want to experience all content I highly recommend you select the Main Girl strategy on chapter 5-4, the other option seems to simply skip 3 missions leaving you with 0 story context, only unlocking the love scene you would get from it, which will be pretty out of context.

Overall a pretty simplistic tug of war, reminds me of the old flash games. The scenes are pretty decent though. If you just want scenes - select a new game on Fap Mode and you got them all, no need for the save files :)

Last edited:

ShadowDio

Feb 9, 2018
Spywareau
If the game is not autosaving, just delete "Love n' War - Warlord by Chance [EN-CH-Uncen]\WarlordByChance_Data\Saves\slot1" folder, just the Slot1 Folder, that fixed the autosave issue.

Nov 24, 2019
There is an uncensored Version?
The only one shared here is SFW version :cry:
There was the DLC/Uncensor link on the OP earlier, this version does not come pre-patched, but some moderator removed for whatever reasons and I dare not to ask o_O (And I'm obviously using private browser so I don't have the original link either).

(But granted it was on Google Drive, so I would not be surprised if it was taken down or something).

Game is nice, balance a bit rough on the edges, but the cheat from noxtek was extremely helpful/useful in overcoming those tiny issues :giggle:

Last edited:

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
Here is the link to Hentai DLC until the thread gets fixed and it will be readded, just paste the content into the game folder.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes