Unity Completed Love n' War: Warlord by Chance [Final] [Reborn Entertainment]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

FletchlingDD

Dec 4, 2018
Can anyone fill me in with the new v1.0.2 update the other user posted? I don't know the details about that update so I really want to know what they have added in that version.
And is the R18 DLC already patched in that v1.0.2 update?

Last edited:

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
i hope somebody share the new updated version, and the new dlc

Nov 24, 2019
any except f1-f12, thank you
Use "Fn" key to restore the Function Keys.

So Fn+F1 => F1.

You can also change at EFI to use normal function keys, reverting Fn key functionality (so Fn+F1 => Mute, for example) if you never use these as shortcuts. (In Linux, for example, I think far better to have these keys behaving as function keys primarily than as "mute", "reload", "lock", etc.)

King drone

Feb 15, 2019
Use "Fn" key to restore the Function Keys.

So Fn+F1 => F1.

You can also change at EFI to use normal function keys, reverting Fn key functionality (so Fn+F1 => Mute, for example) if you never use these as shortcuts. (In Linux, for example, I think far better to have these keys behaving as function keys primarily than as "mute", "reload", "lock", etc.)
that works, thanks

Halmista

May 3, 2018
Are there any other similar games like this one?

I've played hero by chance and Eiyuu Senki.

Basically a hentai game with some strategy elements and gorgeous art.

Nov 24, 2019
Are there any other similar games like this one?

I've played hero by chance and Eiyuu Senki.

Basically a hentai game with some strategy elements and gorgeous art.
Probably closer to this one: Sirberia Front, Beautiful Mystic Defenders, a few other "chinese games" ─ I'm forgetting one, can't find it among 20 pages of bookmarks and 270+ game folders on my disk. (I really should clean up someday...)

From the ones I have downloaded, a really mixed bag, make sure to verify if they're what you're looking for first: Eiyuu Senki Gold, The Last Sovereign (...closer to RPG), Koihime Musou, [Kamidori Alchemy Meister, Amayui Castle Meister (Eushully in general)], [Dohna Dohna, Kichikuou Rance, Mamatoto, Rance Sengoku (Alicesoft in general)], Renryuu Ascension (...closer to RPG), Seventh World (...never actually played), Venus Blood Frontier, Village of Adventurers, Wizard Climber...

(Disclaimer: Not all of these are games I enjoyed, and some have more strategy than others. You may feel some of the listed games does not fit what you asked. I do not endorse any of them, it was originally in alphabetical order but I messed it up for display reasons. If you want more recommendations from other people, consider asking in the proper forum section ─ You'll find similar threads as well).

Last edited:
Reactions: Alcador
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes