Unity Completed Love n' War: Warlord by Chance [Final] [Reborn Entertainment]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

kmen77

Aug 15, 2018
Raise the Warlord By Chance v2.1.1 (R18). If you have DLC (No Sisters of Castus DLC) data, please post it instead.

Reactions: Tebix and d0rky

Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
unless there was an Update to the game check the OP there are still working Links
Unfortunately, OP post is v1.0.0 + nude patch only.

Updated:
Here's v2.1.1 R18 (nude patch) + my save

no expansion DLC though, probably no one uploaded it but since it's Mixed reviews at steam, maybe not a bad idea for not playing it anyway.
(not much storage left in my drive, can someone re-upload it instead? will keep it as long as possible until storage ran out)

The sequel coming out September this year. I like the gameplay and sex is a bonus.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LoveNWarWarlordByChance-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

colween

Oct 5, 2020

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
This game doesn't start for me, it simply gets the program not responding window.

EDIT: Strange now it works after renaming the folder and back. No idea what caused the problem.

Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
which kind of group sex are talking here ffm or mmf im not fond of sharing with other dudes

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
which kind of group sex are talking here ffm or mmf im not fond of sharing with other dudes
the mc shares the woman with another guy, although it is optional to see the scene itself, the dialogue reveals that it happened, it is not optional

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the mc shares the woman with another guy, although it is optional to see the scene itself, the dialogue reveals that it happened, it is not optional
Which one did?
Last time I played there was no further mentioning... which isn't so strange since all scenes are optional and each Character only haveing 1 in the first place

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
Why does this not have a "No sexual content" tag if its not going to include the R18 patch? I've been playing for hours for nothing wondering where are all the effeing scenes.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Why does this not have a "No sexual content" tag if its not going to include the R18 patch? I've been playing for hours for nothing wondering where are all the effeing scenes.
https://f95zone.to/threads/love-n-war-hero-by-chance-ii-v2-1-0-reborn-entertainment.135272/page-6
Scroll till you see my link to g drive, you playing part 1 my link is part 2 has all even the cheat mod and if you look you'll see some saves I uploaded,there's also some saves in my game you can delete them if you want. DO NOT get the 2.10 that's there doesn't have any R18 use mine v2.01 has all that 2.10 have +more enjoy.

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/love-n-war-hero-by-chance-ii-v2-1-0-reborn-entertainment.135272/page-6
Scroll till you see my link to g drive, you playing part 1 my link is part 2 has all even the cheat mod and if you look you'll see some saves I uploaded,there's also some saves in my game you can delete them if you want. DO NOT get the 2.10 that's there doesn't have any R18 use mine v2.01 has all that 2.10 have +more enjoy.
Yeah, thanks, I did that, but my point is that it should be explained in OP, or have the correct tag, you shouldn't have to play for hours to realize something is wrong and then come dig into pages of comments.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah, thanks, I did that, but my point is that it should be explained in OP, or have the correct tag, you shouldn't have to play for hours to realize something is wrong and then come dig into pages of comments.
True, but Idon't know if people do what I usually do go to last page comments and start reading from there,usually to see if game is worth playinng,I also read reviews,I don't pay attention to 5 star reviews maybe 1-2 games I agree with 5 stars because I played those games(my 2 fav games in sig. the one on right is a must)but I've played some that ain't even worth playing. In the future if any doubt just send me a pm, I come here daily sometimes 4-5 times to help, I played a lot games and there's good people that helps and those who help the most are the ones you should get closer to besides we all lost a couple screws on the way...ok not maybe we did lose more than a couple.....alright ain't gonna lie to you we lost a whole box but we still help. :rolleyes: :cool:

Reactions: Gedeon5
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes