Unity Completed Love n' War: Warlord by Chance [Final] [Reborn Entertainment]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Halmista

May 3, 2018
Probably closer to this one: Sirberia Front, Beautiful Mystic Defenders, a few other "chinese games" ─ I'm forgetting one, can't find it among 20 pages of bookmarks and 270+ game folders on my disk. (I really should clean up someday...)

From the ones I have downloaded, a really mixed bag, make sure to verify if they're what you're looking for first: Eiyuu Senki Gold, The Last Sovereign (...closer to RPG), Koihime Musou, [Kamidori Alchemy Meister, Amayui Castle Meister (Eushully in general)], [Dohna Dohna, Kichikuou Rance, Mamatoto, Rance Sengoku (Alicesoft in general)], Renryuu Ascension (...closer to RPG), Seventh World (...never actually played), Venus Blood Frontier, Village of Adventurers, Wizard Climber...

(Disclaimer: Not all of these are games I enjoyed, and some have more strategy than others. You may feel some of the listed games does not fit what you asked. I do not endorse any of them, it was originally in alphabetical order but I messed it up for display reasons. If you want more recommendations from other people, consider asking in the proper forum section ─ You'll find similar threads as well).
thanks I've found 2 new games to play.

Will probably ask in the forums later.

kmen77

Aug 15, 2018
love n war v2.1.1+R18 patch uploaded successfully. You can add a cheat file.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
is there any kind of game like this but have no sharing scene?
Hero by Chance is a game by the same team, which takes you to an European war.
As far as I recall it's free of shareing conten.... but you can also CHOOSE not to share the heroines here

Hklmn

May 12, 2019
Hero by Chance is a game by the same team, which takes you to an European war.
As far as I recall it's free of shareing conten.... but you can also CHOOSE not to share the heroines here
do you have anygame have mini game like this, or tower defense or turn base?

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
after finishing the story chapters 20 21 and 22 are still locked oddly I have a pink-haired girl in my harem I never met in game and am missing a hero from main cast that comes after Yuna and before Zalika (in menagment menu) and in passive hero cast the one after Hou Chin and before Quin Fen and the last 3 was it because I chose to release the MCs brothers and not execute them or the choice made to protect Yunas nation ? how do I restart to unlock everything if it is at all posible ?
Also the link for version 2.1.1 is dead I keep finding versions like 2.0.5 or 2.1.1 but they have no "love" option or "fap mode" difficulty
there are some advices to press win+R then write some command but I have no idea how to make that work

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
after finishing the story chapters 20 21 and 22 are still locked oddly I have a pink-haired girl in my harem I never met in game and am missing a hero from main cast that comes after Yuna and before Zalika (in menagment menu) and in passive hero cast the one after Hou Chin and before Quin Fen and the last 3 was it because I chose to release the MCs brothers and not execute them or the choice made to protect Yunas nation ? how do I restart to unlock everything if it is at all posible ?
Also the link for version 2.1.1 is dead I keep finding versions like 2.0.5 or 2.1.1 but they have no "love" option or "fap mode" difficulty
there are some advices to press win+R then write some command but I have no idea how to make that work
Starting a new game ask you which one of 3 slots you want to use.
The Pink haired girl is the Maid from Nobunaga, normally you unlock her by conquering the Japanese Nation.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
Starting a new game ask you which one of 3 slots you want to use.
The Pink haired girl is the Maid from Nobunaga, normally you unlock her by conquering the Japanese Nation.
Ok thanks I can't seem to find the latest versions or they are without nudity tried adding dlc but every dlc is 1.0.0 and game warns me that I need an updated dlc or the outdated one may crush the game .

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes