VN Ren'Py Love Odyssey [v0.0.1b] [Liquid Dream]

Thy4nd

Apr 18, 2019
0K6u1z.png

Overview:
Tormented by recent events, a prince seeks adventure where he can find it.
But will he be able to face the terrible trials that await him?​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-12
Release Date: 2023-03-05
Developer: Liquid Dream -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1b
Language: English, Espanol, Francais
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Q+opLX.png p0_s00_07.png 4MZ8v4.gif p0_s01_04c.jpg p0_s01_05b.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Well... that was a waste of time...

It nearly took me longer to download than to play what's available, and I'm not exaggerating here. There's only mere minutes of content, without skipping.

There's no point releasing something with so little, as nobody can fairly judge if they'll be interested or not with so little available.

I recommend the Dev to take more time, and release something a bit more beefy.

zandalari

May 4, 2019

Either his dick is as long and bendy as a snake, or he's thrusting the air next to the right hip of the brunette.

Good luck with the project.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LoveOdyssey-0.0.1b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Either his dick is as long and bendy as a snake, or he's thrusting the air next to the right hip of the brunette.
Nah, it just looks that way because of the weird camera angle and his arm in the way distorting our perception of the shape of her ass- look at where their feet are in relation to each other and consider what that tells us about where their genitals are in relation to each other.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Nah, it just looks that way because of the weird camera angle and his arm in the way distorting our perception of the shape of her ass- look at where their feet are in relation to each other and consider what that tells us about where their genitals are in relation to each other.
No, he is actually thrusting in the wrong spot.
The legs are placed correctly. but the male's torso is not.
although it is an exaggeration to say he is thrusting into the air. more like into the center of the girl's right buttcheek. where his cock is clipping into her buttcheek

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Well... that was a waste of time...

It nearly took me longer to download than to play what's available, and I'm not exaggerating here. There's only mere minutes of content, without skipping.

There's no point releasing something with so little, as nobody can fairly judge if they'll be interested or not with so little available.

I recommend the Dev to take more time, and release something a bit more beefy.
These kind of titles are the only ones left for junior uploaders after seniors get to upload all the goodies.

Jan 14, 2023

Good luck with the project.
Fairly sure that's a 100% rip from another game using this engine, the bedroom is identical. Plot is secret society, you live in the Mansion (but also have a normal life), there's a good deal of content (6+ LI / waifus). One plot is the ("fat") maid vrs the rich heiress and whether you humiliate the maid or not. Oh, and there's a sex slave who is blind who is (PLOT) somehow really important before the evil secret society wiped her mind / took her tongue. Oh, and of course, the College is a main feature. The framework is you "corrupting" the entire town when the entire town is already owned / corrupted by the secret society.

Can't remember the title, but that's a rip by the looks of it. (The model quality is different which is why it looks off, but the scene itself is 100% carbon copy, down to the framing, backgrounds and nodal points bone motors ("rigging", but this engine is not that complex) for animations).

Last edited: