Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I didn't celebrate Chloe's birthday, so that one's out. Molly's the next one up, but that's still a couple of months away in game-time.

MacDog16

Oct 3, 2017
I did the two black rose events with Jenny in Book 1 but didn't know about the third event. I'm now in Book 2...am I locked out of future events with her?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I did the two black rose events with Jenny in Book 1 but didn't know about the third event. I'm now in Book 2...am I locked out of future events with her?
You're locked out from one of her events, but it's easy enough to cheat and fix it.

Ctrl+J to enable the cheat menu, then add the flag BLACK_ROSE3. For anyone that totally missed out on Jenny content, the flag for the rest of the content is BLACK_ROSE4

MacDog16

Oct 3, 2017
You're locked out from one of her events, but it's easy enough to cheat and fix it.

Ctrl+J to enable the cheat menu, then add the flag BLACK_ROSE3. For anyone that totally missed out on Jenny content, the flag for the rest of the content is BLACK_ROSE4
So the Wiki says I should be able to visit her in Starcucks to get her Facial password, but when I go she just says "Welcome My Lord. I live to serve." with no other available options. This is after I add the flag via the debug menu.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If you're not on the Steam beta build, that content won't show up on public builds for a while, probably this weekend. It should be tagged as Beta content in the wiki.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I don't know if i messed up my game but i am not able to finish the quests from the last version.

In my last save the pup was not finished. Now it is. Nvm, i was missing the bath...
I am not able to by the booze from Chloe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
Wait Driod is Akane birthday coming or is it to be determined I am cool either. Also what is Olivia purpose cuz she cools the media personally I think she might get either tricked by Sarah or Chloe since she teases Owyn with by showing him her video.

Lewdorum

Jan 5, 2019
How do I sell duplicate gems? I can open the 'Sell Gems' window but clicking on 'Sell' has no effect. What should I be doing?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
yeah the 'at least one unique gem' was a cop-out design to stop people from selling all their gems, getting stuck and being angry at the game.

Reactions: Warscared

Lewdorum

Jan 5, 2019
go to college talk to the librarian who walks around on a motorbike and sell him your duplicates! if that does not work you got either a bug or you all your gems occupied on the 2nd and 3 build of your gems!

furthermore you must always keep at least 1 extra unique gem that is just how it is!
I've done all that, as I said, but talking to the librarian, offering my gems and getting the 'Sell Gems' window has no effect - it just flickers when I left-click on 'Sell'. Is there a key that needs striking, or what?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I've done all that, as I said, but talking to the librarian, offering my gems and getting the 'Sell Gems' window has no effect - it just flickers when I left-click on 'Sell'. Is there a key that needs striking, or what?
Could you get me the player.log file? I'll see what's going on.

Win: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Droid Productions/Love of Magic

Lewdorum

Jan 5, 2019
Could you get me the player.log file? I'll see what's going on.

Win: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Is this the file you want? It has a slightly different name, but I can find no other called Droid Productions. I've had to compress it to send it. Thanks for your help.

Reactions: Droid Productions
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes