5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
Question about book 1. Apologies if it has been asked already.

Looking for hint regarding card backs. I've got all but one. Here's the ones I've already unlocked:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Missing one. Not sure what I missed in Book 1. I thought I was pretty thorough with it

anon1012

May 25, 2018
Question about book 1. Apologies if it has been asked already.

Looking for hint regarding card backs. I've got all but one. Here's the ones I've already unlocked:

Missing one. Not sure what I missed in Book 1. I thought I was pretty thorough with it
You're missing the Minotaur, "Defeat the minotaur on day 1" to unlock it.
Here's a full list from the wiki

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
As april's fools is aproaching and as we all know Mc's revultion for overly pompous clothing I was wondering if his chosen would try to prank him into wearing a, let's say, sixteenth century garment has presented here by Henry VIII

Of particular interest: the codpiece. I am amazed nobody thought it would be a good fit for him. Naturaly I doubt that such an outfit exist in DAZ and even then I am not sure if it would be a great use of Droid's time and money. None the less the thought experiment alwasy make me smile.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
You're missing the Minotaur, "Defeat the minotaur on day 1" to unlock it.
Here's a full list from the wiki
That is weird. I definitely beat that Minotaur on Day 1. And that battle wasn't even skippable.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
That is weird. I definitely beat that Minotaur on Day 1. And that battle wasn't even skippable.
This just reminded me that it hasn't unlocked for me either, despite several playthroughs.....can't remember if I ever reported it though. Probably not.
It's the only one that hasn't unlocked.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I think I am caught up again after having to start a completely new beginning because I couldn't transfer my files properly, but are we at book IX now?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Working on act X now. First 1/3rd is done (Katie's story). Now doing the first of the other two main branches.
As usual, you never cease to amaze me, enough that I posted on my discord for a Star Trek game we are playing and suggested they find this on Steam, so another potential 75 fans.
Oh, and I am sure you get this a lot but any sort of ETA for when X will be complete to your satisfaction?

Last edited:
Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
As usual, you never cease to amaze me, enough that I posted on my discord for a Star Trek game we are playing and suggested they find this on Steam, so another potential 75 fans.
Oh, and I am sure you get this a lot but any sort of ETA for when X will be complete to your satisfaction?
Not quite sure; there's a couple of big cutscenes. Working on the dresden one now, then finishing the aftermath of that, then back to Texas. 4-6 weeks if I'm lucky, and don't get distracted :)

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
You don't get it for the Day 1 attack, you get it for fighting it during the Katie breakout from jail sequence.
I did not know that, thought it was the first fight.

Still; I've done that fight on every run as well, there is no way I could deny Katie a little fun, and it is still showing as locked. Nothing I am worried about though, it isn't one I would be using anyway. I generally use one of the Chosens card backs, especially Bella's.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
You don't get it for the Day 1 attack, you get it for fighting it during the Katie breakout from jail sequence.
I clearly remember fighting the Elsewhere dweller while returning in the Katie breakout sequence. Distinctly remember the dialogue option saying something along the line of Katie needing to blow off steam. And later after returning to Edinburgh, when Emily asked if they got into a fight, I even chose the option to ask Katie "did we have to?"
Anyhow, I was mostly wondering if I had missed something from Book 1. Seems like I haven't

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm trying out something, and doing a from this site. It's pay what you want, on Itch.io, for one week only (1st to 8th April).

For those curious, this is an entirely F95zone effort; it started off by someone asking if it was possible to do promotional bundles inside F95zone (in the dev section), and was entirely organized using the rather clunky F95zone personal messaging system :)

Check out the other games, and enjoy :)

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I'm trying out something, and doing a from this site. It's pay what you want, on Itch.io, for one week only (1st to 8th April).

For those curious, this is an entirely F95zone effort; it started off by someone asking if it was possible to do promotional bundles inside F95zone (in the dev section), and was entirely organized using the rather clunky F95zone personal messaging system :)

Check out the other games, and enjoy :)
aren´t you like 4 days too early for a aprils fools day?

Droid Productions you should try to add in Ataegina their 1st 5 chapters and probably the last archon into the bundle that last one was a good story that needs a proper push!

the other 4 games i must admit i do now know them but then again i never played sorceror some games are just not appealing to me!

Last edited:
Reactions: Droid Productions

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Thanks again for everyone's help installing a Mac build. I played to day 124? or so, and deleted, because it proved what I wanted to learn: playing this game without absolutely everything being implemented would annoy me.

Looking forward to it, Droid Productions. It already looks majestic.

big tuna

Jul 28, 2017
Not sure whether or not this has been asked here before - but do you need play book 1 before 2 to get the full experience or are they more standalone chapters...?

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes