bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I always become sad in the scene where Sarah is blackmailing MC for some evoker magic.

It is not because Sarah is blackmailing MC, although it is a step up from what she has done before, it is still in line with her character. Nor is it because of the later consequences for Sarah, that would probably happen one way or another considering how that world works unless MC actually kills her.

It isn't even because MC looks so smug when he has figured out Sarah and then stupidly does what she wants anyway. That is more funny than sad.

Instead I become sad because MC shares his magic through the link with Sarah. That is something that I feel should be reserved for Molly and later the other Chosen. It is something that is theirs. It is not something that should be shared with any riffraff that wants it.

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
I always become sad in the scene where Sarah is blackmailing MC for some evoker magic.

It is not because Sarah is blackmailing MC, although it is a step up from what she has done before, it is still in line with her character. Nor is it because of the later consequences for Sarah, that would probably happen one way or another considering how that world works unless MC actually kills her.

It isn't even because MC looks so smug when he has figured out Sarah and then stupidly does what she wants anyway. That is more funny than sad.

Instead I become sad because MC shares his magic through the link with Sarah. That is something that I feel should be reserved for Molly and later the other Chosen. It is something that is theirs. It is not something that should be shared with any riffraff that wants it.
When did this happen? And could Olivia be a champion?

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
I would probably enjoy this game more if it didn't cause a memory leak every time I played it for more than 30 minutes. Not saying the game is bad, just...poorly optimized. Maybe it's my potato of a computer but whenever I play it, the memory it requires continues to go up as the game goes on.
Playing with the Windows version using Windows 7.
Can you provide any more detail?

Which Book and version of the game (open the in-game Changelog to see the version) Book 1, 2, or 3. Steam/Standalone? 64 or 32bit? That W7 box a vm? Does this happen anywhere in the game? How much memory are we talking about?

The game is built using the Unity engine and I would be curious if you pull down other Unity based games if you encounter similar issues. I haven't seen similar behavior (W10 and W11, potato and high end systems) and I started a Book3 run up an hour ago and it's been sitting idle for about 45 minutes and stayed within 2/10 of a MB of memory through that time.

I don't have/play on W7 though. This may be a case of that platform showing its age as system, video and other drivers stop being maintained for it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just finished the book 2. Love it, but what I can't understand is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The black sun only stops them in that tineline not all of them.

You'll need to follow Book 3 to get the reasons, I can't say much without massive spoilers all I will say is the sword of humanity needed forging in war and now it will serve it's purpose.

Aug 5, 2017
Just finished the book 2. Love it, but what I can't understand is:

I love that there's so much going on that the discussion in this thread is about the plot and speculation about where it goes next. It's not even that common for mainstream games, much less games here on this forum.

On another note, and seriously, do NOT click this until you've played the beginning of book3:

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
ok finished book 2! i knew it was stupid not to make Jalsa a chosen...
!

as for the rest one should always keep a check list of things to do in the quests ... once again i forgotten to... meet brooker after the day 120!

Droid Productions i discovered another exploit... if you click back to the beginning (you know the button of getting back to start of the dialog ) you can harvest the same treasure or shrine again and again saving moves while in elsewhere!

in my 1st time in elsewhere on this playtrough i clicked a treasure and got 9 harvests out of it.. actually i only got 4 but it his doable!

Last edited:
Reactions: Droid Productions

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Hopefully it aws informational enought without saying too much...
You will love actual reasoning storyteller told us ;)
Well I usually consider different timelines and realities as lazy,since it's usually used as a convenient way to kill someone off and make them come back in another reality etc,but i trust droid to deliver. Thanks for your explanation.

Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
Well I usually consider different timelines and realities as lazy,since it's usually used as a convenient way to kill someone off and make them come back in another reality etc,but i trust droid to deliver. Thanks for your explanation.
I know what are you talking about, but IThis has twists that are lovely (and painful) ...
From my (biased cause I loveit and just LOVE everything about Bella) point of view. This was not cheap, but actually prepared (You will see even Book1 connections :D )

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Can someone point out the post with the Book 2 release date? I can't seem to locate it in the last month's worth of posts. All this talk of spoilers has me curious when i can start reading those posts.

I'm starting to feel like a big MCU release is around the corner and every time I turn around there is a review or 'these are the easter eggs you missed in Multiverse of Madness'. Makes surfing the web (or f95 in this instance) a hazardous place.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
I would like to suggest an advise for people who without playing the game, end with conclusions which aren't correct. For all of those who believe that this game is about cheating to your main loving character (Emily) and you don't have an alternative say, that there is even an achievement in Steam especially for Book 1 called "Monogamous". I personally never tried to accomplish this achievement but there are people who had the patient to chase it. As for the special category of the "chosen" ones the whole story world has been tied with them. In the end you can't always criticize a Magic World and even a book or VN with the human moral etiquette. I just suggest play the game till the end and see how it feels with your own moral standards. Even our world hasn't the same standards across all the countries on it. In the end I can't find justice if someone just rate a game with the worst rate because he/she didn't even bother to play it till the end and try to understand the story. That's my personally opinion :)

Last edited:

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
I would probably enjoy this game more if it didn't cause a memory leak every time I played it for more than 30 minutes. Not saying the game is bad, just...poorly optimized. Maybe it's my potato of a computer but whenever I play it, the memory it requires continues to go up as the game goes on.
Playing with the Windows version using Windows 7.
I still use windows 7 , 64 bit and the game runs with no problems at all. So something on your end, perhaps some drivers aren't the best. Besides Unity engine some times react like this. You can always disable UnityCrashHandler64.exe which runs parallel with the the .exe of any game it supports. (For disabling the Crash handler 64 best don't delete it just rename it --> UnityCrashHandler64.exebackup).

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes