Timmyhc

Oct 9, 2022
Sadly no... I need to set time aside for it, but I keep getting dragged back into Book 3. Android, in general, is a super frustrating development platform, responsible for 90% of the compatibility errors, and without the ability to sell it on places like Steam (or Apple/Google). Though at Itch.io is awesome.
I guess i can always play book 2 on steam for now. Thank you. It is a great game btw.

Reactions: Droid Productions

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Did I just cockblock Dylan? I had a King's Dragon event where he was smitten with a tracker and the MC proposed to run a small mission the next day to give them time to know each other. Except the next day was February 14th, the wedding day. Now it's already the next week and I can't trigger the mission in any way. Is there a location in Elsewhere I've missed?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Did I just cockblock Dylan? I had a King's Dragon event where he was smitten with a tracker and the MC proposed to run a small mission the next day to give them time to know each other. Except the next day was February 14th, the wedding day. Now it's already the next week and I can't trigger the mission in any way. Is there a location in Elsewhere I've missed?
It's always available the next morning at the KD (if there's nothing else happening).

Reactions: misfolk

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Not sure if that event showed in locations tab, but I find that checking the locations tab, sometimes people other than the usuals are in certain locations. Example being that Molly is usually at Kings Dragon, but perhaps Molly and Dylan were there for that event (in locations tab)?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Droid Productions I am playing the development branch of book 3 on Steam and my saves no longer work. No matter when I save, the load always brings me to the Emily starting scene telling me she will let me know when more things are available.

I have seen the rope scenes, got Dylan to meet his girl, did a bunch of other things at the Dragon, had some Booker to Katie scenes but every time I recall a save I am back at the Emily scene.

I guess I will wait for the finished version of book 3 before I play it again as seeing the scenes over and over is getting kinda old.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Droid Productions I am playing the development branch of book 3 on Steam and my saves no longer work. No matter when I save, the load always brings me to the Emily starting scene telling me she will let me know when more things are available.

I have seen the rope scenes, got Dylan to meet his girl, did a bunch of other things at the Dragon, had some Booker to Katie scenes but every time I recall a save I am back at the Emily scene.

I guess I will wait for the finished version of book 3 before I play it again as seeing the scenes over and over is getting kinda old.
Minor bug on my side; I'm fixing it today (or at the very latest, this weekend), don't worry.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just pushed out 0.3.2a to development branch; should fix that (and introduces the new animating elsewhere backgrounds).

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm doing a voice-chat AMA with Zdravko, one of the Co-Founders of Grown-Ups, a new adult games portal, in 30 mins.

You can check it out on the Love of Magic Discord, here:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Warscared

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
And against my better judgement I also posted it to Twitter :)

I hope it doesn't become a trainwreck, but I do think it's important to understand how these things are changing, rapidly.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
you might joke but considering his interests he might look into it!
there are plenty of texts about technical AI but not enough philosophical and ethical texts on the subject!
So if the text is good enough... i read it and does not seem good enough (sorry droid)
except for the ethical stuff of artists IP stuff
there is no point of relevance to a philosophical or ethical debate!

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Steam Winter Sales are on; if you've been looking to put down your eyepatch, and stop choking the parrot, Love of Magic Book 1's now 40% off, and Love of Magic Book 2 is 25% off

Book 1:
Book 2:

Quick Twitter thingy:

I need to make some new xmas wallpapers, it's been too long, but... here's the one I'm (still) using for my own wallpaper since last year. 21:9 and 16:9 aspect ratio, 4k.

21_9.png
16_9.png

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Xmas, they say, is a time for angels.

4K and 22:9 aspect wallpapers

View attachment 2259238
View attachment 2259347
happy thule but... that image is disturbing,
she might be dressed as an angel but her attempt at a sultry gaze gives her one malificent aura...
also the left of the image that can be called dark lightnings coming down from the sky
or an avalanche of grey snow coming down on the yggdrasil and sucking the life out of it
smoke rising from the burned lands of the defeated that have now turned them into the
darkness dead and desolate places... where no light no longer exists!

its like she is sacrificing all life to shelter behind the tree of life letting the darkness advance unoposed
while the speks of light that symbolise the soldiers of the army of life are being taken into the darkness
while the greater lights that symbolise the gods who try to fight the darkness by igniting fires
that instead of keeping the darkness at bay are just consuming the branches of the tree of life thus
keeping the darkness at bay for just a little bit but at the cost of yet another branch of yggdrasil
as the pantheons are consumed and the tree that represents life is slowly consumed until its branchless
and therefore unable to defend itself and thus life yelds the batlefield and existance itself onto the decay

but i might be reading too much into the image!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
happy thule but... that image is disturbing,
she might be dressed as an angel but her attempt at a sultry gaze gives her one malificent aura...
also the left of the image that can be called dark lightnings coming down from the sky
or an avalanche of grey snow coming down on the yggdrasil and sucking the life out of it
smoke rising from the burned lands of the defeated that have now turned them into the
darkness dead and desolate places... where no light no longer exists!

its like she is sacrificing all life to shelter behind the tree of life letting the darkness advance unoposed
while the speks of light that symbolise the soldiers of the army of life are being taken into the darkness
while the greater lights that symbolise the gods who try to fight the darkness by igniting fires
that instead of keeping the darkness at bay are just consuming the branches of the tree of life thus
keeping the darkness at bay for just a little bit but at the cost of yet another branch of yggdrasil
as the pantheons are consumed and the tree that represents life is slowly consumed until its branchless
and therefore unable to defend itself and thus life yelds the batlefield and existance itself onto the decay

but i might be reading too much into the image!
Heh, I might not be Emily's biggest fan (especially not 2.0), since The Chosen are Best Girl(s), but if you compare her to how angels are supposed to look, I'd say she's gorgeous.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
This game is up there with TLS in the "came for the 'plot', stayed for the plot" pantheon. What's the word for catching up with an ongoing series and having to wait for the next update after binging?

I'm relieved you didn't kill off the best girl for good. Her heroic death made the ending of book 2 sufficiently impactful, but I'm still glad to have her back.

Can't believe how patient Emily 2.0 is with the MC. If someone kept looking at me like John D. Rockefeller at an oil field and insisted that it was okay because he was married to me in another universe, I would understandably be kinda nervous around him.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
This game is up there with TLS in the "came for the 'plot', stayed for the plot" pantheon. What's the word for catching up with an ongoing series and having to wait for the next update after binging?

I'm relieved you didn't kill off the best girl for good. Her heroic death made the ending of book 2 sufficiently impactful, but I'm still glad to have her back.

Can't believe how patient Emily 2.0 is with the MC. If someone kept looking at me like John D. Rockefeller at an oil field and insisted that it was okay because he was married to me in another universe, I would understandably be kinda nervous around him.
1) You misspelled "Emily" for best girl :)

2) It's Emily 2's fault MC is even IN universe 2 and not with his wife and daughter!!!

Reactions: Real Kreten and EJW
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes