EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Howdy youngun perverts;

How many endings LoM 1 has, I wonder? I finished it thrice but all endings are the same; Gal A: lover-wife, Gal B-C-D: submissive-chosen, Gal E-F-G and All Guys: loyal friend.

Well, how about turning Gal A to submissive as well for example, is it possible? Or kill her and take whole empire all by myself +chosen etc.

I only want to finish it differently next time... compared to first three obvious / predicted playthrough.
one ending if you get all the girls. Emily main LI you must marry and equal to you. The three chosen will always be chosen. Everybody else is up to player. This is a linear story. Can't change it.

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
Is that May 31st release date at the end of book 2 still accurate? Loved it so far, but I think I'll wait to play book 3 until it officially releases.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is that May 31st release date at the end of book 2 still accurate? Loved it so far, but I think I'll wait to play book 3 until it officially releases.
Hopeful more than anything, especially since it's overlapping with releasing from Early Access and hopefully hitting early access. I suspect Love of Magic book 3 will slip forward, if for no other reason than it being my hobby and Paradise Lust/Sinners Landing being my job ;)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
chatgpt2.png
Fun with AI and old-school animation. The text was written by an AI, narrated by an AI, then I return to old school technology to do the actual lipsynch and animation.

lipsynch.png

(private, since I think this is too sexy to exist outside the paywall).

Crazy-San

Apr 3, 2020
I'm in book 2 and can't seen to find any way to counter high level poison damage. Like these monsters can get over 1000 poison damage stacked up on me in a single board and I've only got 1200 health. Is there anyway to counter the poison damage, like will Barrier counter it or something?

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I'm in book 2 and can't seen to find any way to counter high level poison damage. Like these monsters can get over 1000 poison damage stacked up on me in a single board and I've only got 1200 health. Is there anyway to counter the poison damage, like will Barrier counter it or something?
Barrier does indeed counter it. So make sure you have it applied at the end of the board.
EDIT: And that of course requires you to be the one to lay down a card last.

Or option 2: Just crush them in first board. :D

Reactions: Real Kreten

Crazy-San

Apr 3, 2020
So I've looked around the wiki but couldn't find anything. wondering if there's anywhere I can find a list of like all the possible events, preferably with the day they become available for Book 2. I know there's the day by day walkthrough on the wiki, but I was hoping more for a list I can reference.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So I've looked around the wiki but couldn't find anything. wondering if there's anywhere I can find a list of like all the possible events, preferably with the day they become available for Book 2. I know there's the day by day walkthrough on the wiki, but I was hoping more for a list I can reference.
There's this, I guess.

I suspect you were more looking for the formatting from book 3, but I don't think the volunteer maintainers feel like rewriting it :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Warscared

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
View attachment 2385276

An offering for the Kult of Kath. Knead is the key.

(From the sequence I'm writing right now; a lot of the side events kick off as clothes buying exercises, which is always a good excuse to show some Kath.)
Pardon me... ANY excuse is good to show some Kath. ANY. Not that the other girls aren't awesome, but Kath is just... dang it you all know what she is...

Peace :D

Reactions: Droid Productions

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
View attachment 2382343
Fun with AI and old-school animation. The text was written by an AI, narrated by an AI, then I return to old school technology to do the actual lipsynch and animation.

View attachment 2382339

(private, since I think this is too sexy to exist outside the paywall).
I think this would look much better with some interpolations; anime-style frame rate looks uncanny with 3d models. Naively, this would require at least 9*8/2=36 more mouths, but I guess one could automate their generation.

RAYZ3L

Jun 25, 2022
So no point for asking if there will be an Android version for book 3 any time soon ?
Take care

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So no point for asking if there will be an Android version for book 3 any time soon ?
Take care
No, it's too big. Android apps can't be larger than 2GB, and after that it has to download additional stuff from a server.

1. Setting that up properly is a pain (tech wise)
2. Maintaining that is a pain (much harder to do builds that way)
3. Paying for the server is a pain.

So... much... pain :)

Reactions: Warscared

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
1676777428565.png

Okay, Act XIV+ is done, and out for testing. It ended up rather sex-heavy (I don't know if anyone minds), with new sex scenes for Chloe, Molly, Sarah and a giant replayable one with Akane. Apart from that, there's a new book to buy, and some old friends to meet at the Crowley. It's live on the Development Branch if you've got book 2 on Steam; once I'm done testing it I'll do a public build.

As always, if you want to help the game do well at launch, give it a wishlist here:

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes