ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Okay, Act XIV+ is done, and out for testing. It ended up rather sex-heavy (I don't know if anyone minds), with new sex scenes for Chloe, Molly, Sarah and a giant replayable one with Akane. Apart from that, there's a new book to buy, and some old friends to meet at the Crowley. It's live on the Development Branch if you've got book 2 on Steam; once I'm done testing it I'll do a public build.
So, if an evil supporter has not played for almost a year (while still supporting though), it would probably be wiser to wait some more months, and play when the Book 2 is completed with all the updates, and play from scratch (since I remember you also updated other chapters) ?
Nope, no Steam, I may even like some games "hot and steamy", but not on Steam :-D

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Just finished book 1 and I have to say... so damn good so far, I've really enjoyed it. The characters, the story, the music, and even the combat system is good for this genre of game. I'm already looking forward to what book 2 has to offer, book 1 alone was already longer than a lot of games I've played, so I know I'm in for quite the journey.

I don't really have much to complain about.... well besides the fact that you made the mom (Jannice) a REALLY hot ass MILF, and she's not even romanceable or at the very least sexable, ridiculous! :mad::ROFLMAO:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So, if an evil supporter has not played for almost a year (while still supporting though), it would probably be wiser to wait some more months, and play when the Book 2 is completed with all the updates, and play from scratch (since I remember you also updated other chapters) ?
Nope, no Steam, I may even like some games "hot and steamy", but not on Steam :-D
Book 2 was already quite animation heavy; I'm not likely to touch that until I start the Game+ revision (I've got dreams of porting all the 3 games to the same version of the engine book 3 uses, and adding in content in book 1 and 2 that's specific to a game started from the end of Book 3, etc).

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

It adds animations to Molly's Chosen ceremony (including MC finally getting to see the handstand split he had wet dreams about), a fun new animation for Chloe and a new Email event from Molly (I got inspired animating her, so I decided to include a new 'teaser' sext from her).

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
flirting_scene.png

With both Book 1 and Book 3 updates done, I'm spending some time enjoying myself with Morningstar. The idea is the same characters (souls) are coming along, but it's a different world, different situations, and a different magic system. Set in New York, and initially (at least), focused on MMA fighting between supernatural creatures.

You'd think reusing the characters saves a lot of effort, but it largely doesn't; everyone's getting re-rendered anyways (my rendering style these days is very different from the early book 1 stuff). Here's Katie in her casual outfit; like MC she's a cage fighter.

(If you want to check out the progress, it's in the #morningstar branch on the Discord. There's also a day 1 demo available for patreons; I'll get around to doing a public release once I'm done with the act, as usual).

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Bella in a cage fight could get a tad messy, though???
Yes, yes it would be :)

But Bella in Morningstar isn't a Werewolf, any more than Emily is the grand-daughter of King Arthur. It plays back to one of the central themes of Book 3, the idea of souls and how they change across realities (and across universes). Morningstar is a universe very much apart from LoM's; there's no Winter King, no Camelot. But some things remain true. There remains an Emily, and an MC, and a cast of familiar people.

It was my way of letting Emily and MC have their happily ever after, without abandoning them forever.

Chloe started this, btw; she was the one character that came along from Making Movies.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, Act XIV+ is done, and the thread has been updated.

cut2_4k.png
It ended up a sex-heavy update, for some reason, capped by a replayable sex scene with Akane.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Book 3

I've also updated Book 1, adding a bunch of new animations to Act 1 and 2, and a new Molly event in day 80+

Book 1

View attachment handstand_1.mp4

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
2 questions...

Is there a certain place that is best to place game folders? Reason I ask, is because sometimes, videos that I know are there, do not play. In fact, I never knew of the video of grenades bouncing off of Owyn's shields until I read about it in this thread.

And is there a video of Owyn's vision of Authur's last stand? My screen is black, with only text. As with any book, I visualize the descriptions... I see Lancelot's uneasy smile, and the Coven standing on a hill, glowing with power, and (not sure of spelling as I'm setting up ANOTHER play thru) Adalith "raising her chin in defiance"... and evoker fire balls raining down on the battlefield. But, is there video or still shots like this that I am missing???

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
2 questions...

Is there a certain place that is best to place game folders? Reason I ask, is because sometimes, videos that I know are there, do not play. In fact, I never knew of the video of grenades bouncing off of Owyn's shields until I read about it in this thread.

And is there a video of Owyn's vision of Authur's last stand? My screen is black, with only text. As with any book, I visualize the descriptions... I see Lancelot's uneasy smile, and the Coven standing on a hill, glowing with power, and (not sure of spelling as I'm setting up ANOTHER play thru) Adalith "raising her chin in defiance"... and evoker fire balls raining down on the battlefield. But, is there video or still shots like this that I am missing???
That's really weird. Unity does have an issue about really long filenames (256 character limit in Windows), so if you place it somewhere really out of the way things can break.

Reactions: Warscared
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes