RushCard

Mar 21, 2019
I've got a bug to report, not sure if this is the right place.

In book 3 day 208, I get prompted to visit Merlin's tower. It brings me there immediately, and once there, there is only the button to interact with the book and it tells me that there's nothing for me here and that I should come back later. But there is no exit button, so I'm stuck in the tower. The locations button also goes missing, so I can't navigate from there.

I tried to reload the day, it does the same thing. Load from a previous day, the minute I get to day 208 it happens again. I also tried using the debug menu. I can force start day 209, but when I do so, I start in the bedroom but all the buttons are missing except the sleep until tomorrow. Similarly, the locations button is not there either.

Not sure if this is because I visited Merlin's tower before this trigger event. I was somehow able to access it from the overlook, so maybe that had caused some issue. I only went because X mentioned that I should visit him before I tried to enter the glade.

RushCard

Mar 21, 2019
I've got a bug to report, not sure if this is the right place.

In book 3 day 208, I get prompted to visit Merlin's tower. It brings me there immediately, and once there, there is only the button to interact with the book and it tells me that there's nothing for me here and that I should come back later. But there is no exit button, so I'm stuck in the tower. The locations button also goes missing, so I can't navigate from there.

I tried to reload the day, it does the same thing. Load from a previous day, the minute I get to day 208 it happens again. I also tried using the debug menu. I can force start day 209, but when I do so, I start in the bedroom but all the buttons are missing except the sleep until tomorrow. Similarly, the locations button is not there either.

Not sure if this is because I visited Merlin's tower before this trigger event. I was somehow able to access it from the overlook, so maybe that had caused some issue. I only went because X mentioned that I should visit him before I tried to enter the glade.
As suspected, it was because I already cleared the event. It was fixed after I loaded an earlier day and not go to the tower prematurely. So the only bug to report is that the tower can be accessed prematurely through the overlook

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
As suspected, it was because I already cleared the event. It was fixed after I loaded an earlier day and not go to the tower prematurely. So the only bug to report is that the tower can be accessed prematurely through the overlook
Yeah, that's fixed in the latest version. You shouldn't be able to access the tower from the overlook (until day 208+)

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Book 3 is a work in progress so there is that

And also book 3 already has a decent amount of content so far to enjoy

If u complaining about the lack of content with the updates then u should just wait for the full book 3 release so u can enjoy the full thing

And just play the book 1 and 2 until then

IMO Book 3 already has quite a few great moments in it already that are on par with book 2 for sure

And there is still plenty to come
i've just read the changelog about the last 2 update..and it's stating only bug fixes...if this isn't the real thing than don't blame me but who wrote the changelog

• Angry
Reactions: LeonzeT2

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
i've just read the changelog about the last 2 update..and it's stating only bug fixes...if this isn't the real thing than don't blame me but who wrote the changelog
This is the changelog for the last 2 updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you think that's just "bug fixes", then that's on you.

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
You thought 0.3.21b and 0.3.21c made within a day or two from each other are the bi-monthly updates uploaded in this site. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe because some games do have just those kinds of updates after months of nothing. I guess it speaks more about Droid's constant and plentiful updates in comparison to those. But either way:

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
Alright. I've been putting this off since most "chosen one" style games are just awful but this is actually... really good? I just finished book 1 and genuinely enjoyed the experience. A good twist of real life mythos, smut, and slice of life. Great work Dev(s)! Cannot wait to see what happens in book 2, and eventually 3.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Alright. I've been putting this off since most "chosen one" style games are just awful but this is actually... really good? I just finished book 1 and genuinely enjoyed the experience. A good twist of real life mythos, smut, and slice of life. Great work Dev(s)! Cannot wait to see what happens in book 2, and eventually 3.
Dev :)

I've had community help (bugfixing and testing from the Discord gang, and one-time-intern Pandaman, who now does is own awesome AVN called Price of Power, did some of the animations on his superior HW), but I do take a lot of enjoyment out of knowing I did most of it :)

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
The last update was Mhm for me. i really was loving it up to this last update kinda lost interest now

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
Lol yea that was what it was. i never played this game at all for the renders or the sex. I thought the story at least was unique. even joined your patreon page for a bit. If i was looking for renders or animation hundred's of other VN out there with awesome renders and sex animation. Sorry you took my comment as an attack on the game. I loved the game just thought the latest update was not as good as the game had been. If not for that i would still be a subsciber. And to be honest if a future update is better (in my opinion) i will subscribe again. I realize you can't please everyone,and don't envy you in that task. Still i thought it worth my time to state that i wasn't intentionally attacking the game. (i like the game) just last update was (in my opinion) less interesting to me than the story had been previously.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes