melovya

Sep 29, 2017
is there any way i could see the images and videos on external programs? like media player classic for videos, image glass for images, i enjoy rotating, zooming and and out, slowing down frames on animations, is it possible for unity games ? i like this game a lot, but sometimes i just prefer to be more straight forward. replaying some scenes for example

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
is there any way i could see the images and videos on external programs? like media player classic for videos, image glass for images, i enjoy rotating, zooming and and out, slowing down frames on animations, is it possible for unity games ? i like this game a lot, but sometimes i just prefer to be more straight forward. replaying some scenes for example
I guess you could look at

Note that this isn't something I support, but if you're curious it's an option to poke at.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Warscared

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

And with that, Act XV+ is content complete. I'll be doing testing on it over the weekend, and hopefully have a fully tested release for Steam on the 30th.

You can see what's new in this public Patreon post.

Act XV+ is a world expansion act, so it adds side-events, additional enemies, kingdom events, cleans up quests, etc. It does not advance the main timeline; that awaits the final Act of Love of Magic... XVI: Eternal Summer.

Which is up next, I guess.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Just a question with book 3. The walk-through says to pick up RP from Emily several times .. but I never see Emily in the Great Hall in order to interact with her there and there are no new projects to be done. Was this removed? An error in the walk-through? .. a glitch in my game?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just a question with book 3. The walk-through says to pick up RP from Emily several times .. but I never see Emily in the Great Hall in order to interact with her there and there are no new projects to be done. Was this removed? An error in the walk-through? .. a glitch in my game?
Walkthrough references stuff that's on the Beta line, is my guess. It depends which version you're on.

Latest version here is 0.4.10, latest version on the Steam Development branch is 0.5.11b

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So there's a lot of little fixes, tweaks and new content added.

The plan is to push it to Steam's default line and here next week

Reactions: DaedusWolfe

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Walkthrough references stuff that's on the Beta line, is my guess. It depends which version you're on.

Latest version here is 0.4.10, latest version on the Steam Development branch is 0.5.11b

So there's a lot of little fixes, tweaks and new content added.

The plan is to push it to Steam's default line and here next week
Cool .. thanks for the quick reply.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is there a way to skip poker in the paths? I pressed 0, but it doesn't auto win.
Hmm.. that should work just fine. You might want to make sure you have cheats enabled (Ctrl+J), and that you're using the normal 0 (zero) on the numeric row, not the numpad. Those are the only things I think could affect it, but it should work fine.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Hmm.. that should work just fine. You might want to make sure you have cheats enabled (Ctrl+J), and that you're using the normal 0 (zero) on the numeric row, not the numpad. Those are the only things I think could affect it, but it should work fine.
Yeah I tried with ctrl j enabled and using zero on the numeric row [wasn't using it since I just wanted to skip some random battles sometimes], it doesn't work. I'm only in act 3 book 1, though, maybe it doesn't work there? not sure. nvm.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah I tried with ctrl j enabled and using zero on the numeric row [wasn't using it since I just wanted to skip some random battles sometimes], it doesn't work. I'm only in act 1 though, maybe it doesn't work there? not sure. nvm.
Ah... it might be a book 1 issue. Stuff gets added over the 4 years of development, not all of it gets backported to book 1 :)

Reactions: MangoTree

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020

And with that, Act XV+ is content complete. I'll be doing testing on it over the weekend, and hopefully have a fully tested release for Steam on the 30th.

You can see what's new in this public Patreon post.

Act XV+ is a world expansion act, so it adds side-events, additional enemies, kingdom events, cleans up quests, etc. It does not advance the main timeline; that awaits the final Act of Love of Magic... XVI: Eternal Summer.

Which is up next, I guess.
So, if a sponsor has not played for a long time, he could wait for act XVI, and then play the whole again from the start... ;-) Any (only indicative, like this year or not) idea when act XVI might come out ?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So, if a sponsor has not played for a long time, he could wait for act XVI, and then play the whole again from the start... ;-) Any (only indicative, like this year or not) idea when act XVI might come out ?
I'm tentatively hoping XVI in early September. It would make it exactly 4 years since I started development (the in-game day1 is the same day I started making the game), and I'm a sucker for symbology and dates :)

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes