Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
But all this, is exactly what I mean though.
When they get mom and dad's memories and experiences, there are bound to be conflicting opinions/memories, that would directly go against their current beliefs/wants/needs.
I think this is one of the central discussions in Book 3; Emily would agree with you (see day 3 of book 3), MC would disagree.

They're both valid ways to view things, and the interaction of the two inspired Morningstar :)

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I think this is one of the central discussions in Book 3; Emily would agree with you (see day 3 of book 3), MC would disagree.

They're both valid ways to view things, and the interaction of the two inspired Morningstar :)
Mc would agree to just about anything as long as he can fuck and blow shit up :D
Bad joke aside, his leaving "like that", while well written, did leave a bitter after taste in my mouth though. I really felt like I abandoned everyone in R2 :'(

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

i was right about the plot afterall? the true gods can not be killed only be reborned stronger and the demi gods like thor can fuck right off!

Reactions: Real Kreten

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
i was right about the plot afterall? the true gods can not be killed only be reborned stronger and the demi gods like thor can fuck right off!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it is also reasonable to assume that they may have tinkered with shit so they would not actually die

And I'll maintain than having souls and memories merged, would result in a massive mental disorder. I mean, the MC would then "know" everything dad knew, what he did, to whom he did it, what the end goal truly was and so on and so forth. Same with Emily. There are bound to be things they would not be able to deal with mentally.

Aug 5, 2017

A good civil discussion, is never futile. If anything, it's better than the vast majority of movies released these days,at the very least, to me.

Not sure where that impression comes from, I can't recall anything like that in the story. They fought the daemons out of survival for humanity, not as an amusement. That seems to have set them apart from the other true gods the way samael sees it.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Not sure where that impression comes from, I can't recall anything like that in the story. They fought the daemons out of survival for humanity, not as an amusement. That seems to have set them apart from the other true gods the way samael sees it.
That's just how I see them. They did not seem particularly benevolent, more amused by what was happening than anything else.
That's just how I felt, I could be completely off track of course, but that's just how it felt to me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EJW
Aug 5, 2017
Ahh, that I can see. Horny definitely was feeling the ennui setting in, and The Mother leaving to try to fix things probably didn't help him much. It'd been too long for the both of them since they last passed on the torch to new souls.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
hi
switched computers
can't find old saves to move them
where are the saves for this game?
thanks

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
hi
switched computers
can't find old saves to move them
where are the saves for this game?
thanks
The save folder should be here:
PC: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Mac:
Saves: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Player.log: ~/Library/Logs/Droid Productions/Love of Magic/Player.log
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Droid Productions/Love of Magic

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I think Molly should mention this to Akane and Foxies:

"(...) The kappa are known to favor and love to engage in . They are often accused of assaulting humans in water and removing a mythical organ called the shirikodama from their victim's . (...)"

So many things wrong, and yet so right when mixed with LOM...

• Haha
Reactions: Anti1978

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
is there much pregnancy content?
None.

Emily's pregnant, and that's it.
There hasn't been a single scene with her showing her pregnancy while having sex yet.

The chosen can't get pregnant either, at least so far.
I guess Jenny could get pregnant, maybe. But since she's not as far as we know, and we're nearing the end of the game, I doubt it'll happen.

Maybe one of the Fae, but I doubt it as well.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes