ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hi Droid Productions I just saw the tag (been sponsoring from when book 1 was still work in progress, before COVID, and I am still doing it, but for a long time I did not play), did you really complete everything, even book 3 ?
Should I plan for the relatively near future a "download the latest version of book 3 and do a marathon of all the books" week-end ? :-D

Reactions: BruceCM

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hi Droid Productions I just saw the tag (been sponsoring from when book 1 was still work in progress, before COVID, and I am still doing it, but for a long time I did not play), did you really complete everything, even book 3 ?
Should I plan for the relatively near future a "download the latest version of book 3 and do a marathon of all the books" week-end ? :-D
It's done :)

You'll need to start in book 1 (book 3 is just book 3; it's 11GB as it is). Book 1's also gotten a couple of updates to bring it up a little.

Note; I give all my supporters Steam keys if they want, so just ping me on Patreon and I'll get you keys for all 3 :D

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
In Book 3, during the scene where Emily and the MC meet a dying Matthew and the MC finishes him off, the text box can't be hidden. This isn't the only time it happens during an event, but this is the first time it really matters in that it mostly hides Matthew's actual death.

(Playing the Mac version, if that helps.)

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
That's weird; never heard of that one before. So both H and middle mouse button don't work?
Correct, though I'm on a Mac and so I don't have a middle button. H definitely doesn't work, and there's no icon for it either.

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Never mind; I reloaded the save just before entering Elsewhere, and now it works. Not sure what's going on there. I will say that it's occasionally happened during events but never during regular gameplay; maybe something's not loading correctly?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Okay, so it just happened again. I clicked on the map location for the Norse Meeting, and got this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then I reloaded the save I made just before clicking on that location, and got this instead:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Something isn't loading correctly, or at least not consistently. Again, this is the Mac version.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Same thing with the Lich Camp. First visit: no hiding the text box. Quit, reload, now it works.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Day 275, night: I visit TKD and Molly's wearing the black R2 outfit. I read a book, and now she's wearing the white R1 outfit.

Edit: FWIW, happens pretty much every time I span a time segment in R1: Molly appears in the little black thing, I do whatever, Molly reappears in white/denim.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Dependant on your reading speed will likely take longer than a weekend

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
Book 3, day 280, morning, TKD: there's no "read Dylan's book" option anymore, even though I have an unfinished book from him ("The Lord of the Rings" at the moment), but I can access it by clicking on the Diana option. Whose books I finished ages ago.
Pretty certain LoTR is Diana's book.

Halfwic

May 22, 2021
Why does the creature im battling just attack me with multiple attacks some turns, is it an ability or what? Because getting hit 4 times without knowing why is getting annoying

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Why does the creature im battling just attack me with multiple attacks some turns, is it an ability or what? Because getting hit 4 times without knowing why is getting annoying
You can trigger the edges indirectly (i.e. if you make a valid move across the board, if that happens to trigger a move along the edges, it counts as a bonus attack). That goes for both player and enemy; strategically it's sometimes worth discarding rather than giving your enemy one or more free bonus attacks.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
You can trigger the edges indirectly (i.e. if you make a valid move across the board, if that happens to trigger a move along the edges, it counts as a bonus attack). That goes for both player and enemy; strategically it's sometimes worth discarding rather than giving your enemy one or more free bonus attacks.
Took me far too long to figure that out myself.

Halfwic

May 22, 2021
Ohhhhh so at say the last turn if I happen to play a hand diagonally that happens to also give me a hand vertically and horizontally off the cards weve played Ill get 3 attacks? OHHHHKAY that makes so much more sense that explains why I just get randomly hit twice sometimes and get hit often at the last turn of a deck. That's gonna add so much depth to the hands. So the max amount of attacks in a turn is 5 correct? That would explain why I got laid out due to a 4attack on some 8spades minotaur.

Cant believe I didnt realize that on my own, during the first time I played I tried making a hand off of 3cards that were played and it didnt let me so I just figured that you couldnt do anything with them lol.

And thank you for the reply really appreciate it. Loving the game so far btw, just finished act 1 and am excited to see where it goes.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes