Bobbylee69

Nov 19, 2020
Just finished book 2 and really enjoying the story so far. Probably going to wait till book 3 is complete before starting.

Is there a point to grinding up stats + cash or even ingredients for book 3?

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
I like this game story and animation so much this is why i have to say this

the MC is so Fucking stupid and irritating and brainless seriously he can't do nothing unless someone tell him so.
every choice he do is guided by emily or the voice or someone else and when finally make a decision by himself they
stop him (most of the time emily do) so what's of the point of him being MC ! Idk

So my point is the MC killed the game (at least for me) the only thing that made me kept going is the story and if the DV take my advice rework the game and remove this poker shit and put a real power system that match the game theme. the game is not even in top 100 usually a game with this type of animation you find it at the top 10 in this site. this is why i hoop he see this message to take my advice

PS
sorry for being ass but like i said i like the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Size. Max size for Android is 2GB; beyond that you need to start screwing around with downloading from servers (and paying for that bandwidth, etc). Book 2 is 5.8GB, Book 3 is 8GB (so far).
I have zero knowledge but out of touch has packages divided into different installs...so is it really impossible to make an android

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have zero knowledge but out of touch has packages divided into different installs...so is it really impossible to make an android
Basically what you do is.
1. You split the files so that you've got 3 different APK files: Resouce A, Resource B, App. They all share the same AppID/keystore.
2. Install ResourceA.apk, which copies all its files to the app savegame folder.
3. Install ResourceB.apk, which copies all its files to the app savegame folder.
4. Install app.apk. It's got all the rest of the files, and knows the rest of it's assets are in the savegame folder.

So why don't I do this?
Well, a couple of different reasons. The first one is that it's a big ass engineering task, and it will completely divorce the Android build from the PC/Mac/Linux one.

Secondly, Android is already 90% of the technical bug reports, and this kind of complex process is just begging for a ton of angry user reports/comments/reviews that "it doesn't fucking work, stupid dev, 1*". In a world where I've had people download the PC version, unzip it to android and complain they can't get it to work, anything more complex than "download APK. Run." is asking for trouble.

So. A ton of work for not much return. The honest truth is that I *should* be handling this by streaming the data from a server. I just need a way that doesn't break the bank on bandwidth.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Droid Productions Are you planning any updates for book 1 & 2 in conjunction with the completion of book 3? Asking because I am going to start a full run in preparation for book 3. :)

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
finished up act xv and i'm completely lost. so are MC and emily actually
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you replay as many times as I have, more pieces fit together, and more questions are raised. Droid Productions had a deeply thought out and twisted (captivating) plan when writing this... At least, it seems that way to me. From things Akane says in Bk 1 (reunion, etc) that tie in to Bks 2 and 3, to things Molly says about going insane if MC dies in (I think) Bk 2, to her being in Montrose at start of Bk 3, and so much in between. Or, he's just winging it!
I still wonder exactly what happened that had to be "thrice paid"???

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
I think Odin has gave that one away
Part of the "magic" for me, and many others has been the thought provoking story. Yes, I recall Odin saying that. But also so many other things... After talking about how MC would break reality to get Emily back if something happened to her, Merlin tells MC that in him, he saw the echo of himself. What might Merlin have done? The Voices call the Pervert, the last scion of the line of Aergir. I think he was the one that made God killing weapons? The Pervert has a debt to be repaid to the Voices. Part of the same debt as MC is paying? What bargain did he make that payment is now due? I could fill a page with things that run thru my head about possibilities, but only Droid has those answers. ))) Looking forward to it!

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes