Love of Magic [DROID]- Development Thread [Build Available]

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Nope. Windows 10. Played flawlessly for me, back when you just starting out on Book 2.

Only odd thing I can think of, is it's running on one screen while either Fallout 4 or Cyberpunk2077 is running on the other. (Yes, I'm a bit strange like that). So it could be fighting over the sound card or something.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Nope. Windows 10. Played flawlessly for me, back when you just starting out on Book 2.

Only odd thing I can think of, is it's running on one screen while either Fallout 4 or Cyberpunk2077 is running on the other. (Yes, I'm a bit strange like that). So it could be fighting over the sound card or something.
Yeah, that's... weird :)

Anyways, if you've got a lot of crashing, try running it without running a AAA game at the same time. LoM isn't renpy (which is a 20 year old engine that could run on a toaster), and it's got HW needs of its own. Not very *high* needs, but certainly more than a random Renpy game.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
It's not a lot of crashing - just some. And I'm not doing anything I didn't do the last time I played.

Also, I could just be my PC. It tends to get a lot of stuff installed and uninstalled over time, and I think I'm well overdue for a scrub and rebuild. So unless anyone else pipes up saying "hey, I get the same thing", I'd expect you're safe to leave it be.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
During the dinner with Molly and Emily, when talking about the Sempura shrimps, it'd be amusing if they both felt something from Akane right after they said they'd keep it a secret from her :)

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
In the current build 0.6.1.9 ,Emily says: " I believe non of them have truly forgotten that the mailed first remains an option."

I'm not sure if the wrong word is used there, or it is a typo, but I do not understand the meaning of "mailed first" there.

Apologize if it's me lacking in English, but in case this is a mistake, I'm reporting it :)

While writing this, I've decided to search for it, and while it does exist, and I now understand the meaning, I'm not sure how many people are going to get that expression. I do not know how common it is, or not, but I certainly never heard of it until today :)

You may need to add a little explanation under Emily's dialogue for that particular expression.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
And with that... it's done.

Almost exactly 4 years after I started it as a hobby, here on F95zone. First testers were from here, first Patreon (back in Feb 2020, when it became clear the world was going to hell) was from F95zone.

The final book of the trilogy will be up and running in 2 days time.

With that done... back to Morningstar :)