VN Ren'Py Abandoned Love Of My Life [v0.2] [Zobsan Games]

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I don't know if "money first animations later" approach will work out so well for you guys. Considering we have lots of Koikatu games with animations already. Even with animations I think you need to do some unique stuff to convince people.

Reactions: Millhaven

neverending0

Feb 17, 2018
Wait can you fight people in Koikatu? That third screenshot got me wondering.... time to fire up the game again i guess

Zobsan Games

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2019
I don't know if "money first animations later" approach will work out so well for you guys. Considering we have lots of Koikatu games with animations already. Even with animations I think you need to do some unique stuff to convince people.
We weren't talking about Koikatu. We was talking about another application.
Also there will be animations in the Love of My Life.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
??? Errr...
Why would her being a virgin have any bearing on whether or not it would be considered attempted rape, the teacher was clearly trying to force himself on her, her virginity or lack thereof doesn't change that.
Well there is a difference between attempt and repeat offense. Though having the scene play out where she gave her story about what happened would be great. Hell, having an idea about the girl at all would be great since the girl is allegedly the selling point of this game unless the developer really wanted to show off Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robot mechanics.

So far the game plays out as MC leaves school, hears something that any of the surrounding people could also hear, find a guy with his hand on the wall cornering a girl, her apologizing for reasons never explained, his shirt disappearing from scene (his hands never moved so magic or just didn't want to change the actors in the scene), the mc playing the hero without ever addressing the girl in distress, he then kicks the crap out of the teacher while she keeps her shirt up (though h game logic as screaming, running, or covering herself when she had the chance would be too much), then before you even learn who this girl is or what was going on the Headmaster rushes in and the game ends.

Perhaps overthinking this is fun? A more fleshed out story would have worked.
Sadly writing a silly comment about h game logic probably is longer then the actual story for this game...

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Well there is a difference between attempt and repeat offense. Though having the scene play out where she gave her story about what happened would be great. Hell, having an idea about the girl at all would be great since the girl is allegedly the selling point of this game unless the developer really wanted to show off Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robot mechanics.

So far the game plays out as MC leaves school, hears something that any of the surrounding people could also hear, find a guy with his hand on the wall cornering a girl, her apologizing for reasons never explained, his shirt disappearing from scene (his hands never moved so magic or just didn't want to change the actors in the scene), the mc playing the hero without ever addressing the girl in distress, he then kicks the crap out of the teacher while she keeps her shirt up (though h game logic as screaming, running, or covering herself when she had the chance would be too much), then before you even learn who this girl is or what was going on the Headmaster rushes in and the game ends.

Perhaps overthinking this is fun? A more fleshed out story would have worked.
Sadly writing a silly comment about h game logic probably is longer then the actual story for this game...
Yes there is a difference between an attempted rape and an attempted rape on a victim who was previously raped by the perpetrator but still what does that have to do with that scene and whether or not it would be considered an attempted rape and why would it matter if she was a virgin.

The teacher has her up against the wall calling her "dysfunctional trash"
she say's sorry and is crying
The boy hears the girls voice possibly the crying or whatever
Her goes around the side of the building at which point we see the teacher has removed his shirt
The girls top has also been lifted
The teacher "you bastard"
Girl "crying"
The boy confronts the teacher and the rest plays out from there.
Maybe the girl was in shock or whatever and that's why her top remained up.

Why would he need to address the girl when he is confronting a teacher who is clearly assaulting a student, to verify a situation he can clearly see playing out in front of him with the girl obviously in distress and the teacher in a state of undress, it's pretty clear from the scene and dialog that whatever is going on the girl is not a willing participant, who she is at that point doesn't matter you will likely find that out in v0.2.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Yes there is a difference between an attempted rape and an attempted rape on a victim who was previously raped by the perpetrator but still what does that have to do with that scene and whether or not it would be considered an attempted rape and why would it matter if she was a virgin.

The teacher has her up against the wall calling her "dysfunctional trash"
she say's sorry and is crying
The boy hears the girls voice possibly the crying or whatever
Her goes around the side of the building at which point we see the teacher has removed his shirt
The girls top has also been lifted
The teacher "you bastard"
Girl "crying"
The boy confronts the teacher and the rest plays out from there.
Maybe the girl was in shock or whatever and that's why her top remained up.

Why would he need to address the girl when he is confronting a teacher who is clearly assaulting a student, to verify a situation he can clearly see playing out in front of him with the girl obviously in distress and the teacher in a state of undress, it's pretty clear from the scene and dialog that whatever is going on the girl is not a willing participant, who she is at that point doesn't matter you will likely find that out in v0.2.
Good point. Unlike real life every action the characters take is a consideration of the writer or lack thereof. So her being a virgin in an h game is a quick way to say he raped her or he was attempting to do so. Also some players prefer virgins so it's also good for marketing to flesh out the girl character. Her having more then 3 lines would also help get people invested in her as throw it up and iron it out later is rarely a good idea since a extremely generic character isn't going to be that interesting. As for who she is well that is the point of these games and really shouldn't be an afterthought especially if it's used to market a patreon. Who is she and why should people care since that is the potential hook to get people signing up. Some people like Ditsy Timid Girls while others like Yanderes. What kind of girl is she? Details are important especially if they are marketing a single waifu.

RhaelBryant

Feb 20, 2019
Requesting a download link for MEGA. In my opinion it's easier for transferring files. I like the art style, so i'll keep my eye out for the next update. Good luck with the project.

DarkKingBR

Oct 28, 2019
No sexual content, nothing original and everything of this game is based in a game called Kotatsu, I recommend you guys look, is very good. Sorry about engrish XD(English is not my native language)

ZERICO

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2019
Koikatu has one of the most detail character creation ever, why everything look so generic? I'm not asking for a full cat-girl with a tail but come on... Even the title generic!

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Koikatu has one of the most detail character creation ever, why everything look so generic? I'm not asking for a full cat-girl with a tail but come on... Even the title generic!
It's the exact same thing that happens with lots of Honey Select and DAZ games. You could take the time and effort to make characters look unique, or just go with the default characters because they look good and hope nobody notices it.

IronGoose

Aug 11, 2019
View attachment 662971

Overview:
The story of how a guy meets the love of his life.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-19
Release Date: 2020-05-19
Developer: GeneraLKaiseime - - F95Zone
Censored:
Version: 0.1 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Thanks to BaasB for the link.

View attachment 662972 View attachment 662981 View attachment 662984
interesting!

Zobsan Games

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2019
Don't worry about characters, generic etc. We'll update that problems at the next versions with the story.
And thank you so much for you opinion.. :coffee: