VN Ren'Py Abandoned Love Of My Life [v0.2] [Zobsan Games]

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
It's the exact same thing that happens with lots of Honey Select and DAZ games. You could take the time and effort to make characters look unique, or just go with the default characters because they look good and hope nobody notices it.
Agree. How often have I already seen the Asian MC with or without glasses. But I will wait eagerly for more.

mlgtk

Dec 1, 2019
ok ... first of all the developer needs an english translator, and the story rn the way it is is bad no point in getting it (honest opinion) its a waste of 300mb

Reactions: Millhaven

Zobsan Games

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2019
>MC is literally fighting against the Janitor from Darkness DLC of Koikatu!
Ok, this is enough. I'm very tired of many people using CharaStudio and literally begging for money afterwards.
We don't beg to you for money. If you want to donate we've some options. We just want to improve ourselves with your criticisms.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
wow this game basically destroyed itself and the overview seems way off from the goal MC has.
version .1 mc saves girl is she the love interest?
version .2 girl is a bitch who sold you out.

honestly laughed at the part. but confused as fudge since im assuming theres missiong info. for example if girl was gonna whore herself out honestly why not do that from the beggining? or if it was a setup why is MC so important they wanted to frame him? 3....please dont go sandbox :ROFLMAO:.

since the mc being framed is a part of the story and based off overview. the story coulda been more like

MC saves girl. spends a night of romantic passion with emily(maybe has a kid). gets framed by either the headmistress or the girl who took the picture in locker room. and emily goes into hiding and MC wants to get back with the "love of his life" while pursuing revenge.

the way its going so far it seems more about revenge then romance. :unsure:

of course engrish doesnt help

Jinoora

Feb 2, 2018
I'm just stunned that the charcater design is almost completley default, even for a game that uses Koikatsu for its art and charcter design. Either it's genius, because I put to much time into my designs or its just plain lazy. Either way, good luck! I can't wait to see what will become of this in the future :)

Reactions: Zobsan Games

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
the way its going so far it seems more about revenge then romance. :unsure:
The waifu is a lie, after 15 years in prison James is the real answer :LOL: it's especially funny when you see his small dick then it's the password to use on his pc, how subtle...

Bob & Tom Prisoner of Love

Is it just me or does the eye over the hair look creepy?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GeneraLKaseime

Reactions: Zobsan Games

Zobsan Games

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2019
I'm just stunned that the charcater design is almost completley default, even for a game that uses Koikatsu for its art and charcter design. Either it's genius, because I put to much time into my designs or its just plain lazy. Either way, good luck! I can't wait to see what will become of this in the future :)
Thank you so much for your comment. We know Koikatu is "cliche" but, our computer systems isn't too good for another render programs exp: DAZ etc. We'll update our computer systems soon. Please stay on hold. :love:
Have a nice day/night :coffee:

Zobsan Games

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2019
The waifu is a lie, after 15 years in prison James is the real answer :LOL: it's especially funny when you see his small dick then it's the password to use on his pc, how subtle...

Bob & Tom Prisoner of Love

Is it just me or does the eye over the hair look creepy?

GeneraLKaseime
Thank you so much for your suggests. They're really will helpfull to us.

I'm EquelQ (translator). We decided to last page's language stay in Turkish.

We was think about advertisement our Pantreon page in social medias (still thinking... think think think).

Note: I'm not knowledgeable to that program language. So, I can't say anything about that suggests. My partner (GeneraLKaseime) will take care of that codes.

The logo isn't looks like changed. But when you look very well you can understand a little bit changed. That chancing was good thank you so much <3.

(And I agree to the animation is looks like creepy xD)

Reactions: masterdragonson