4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Arlondale

Sep 28, 2020
Hi, sorry for the bad experience, I will work with a professional translator in the next update.
I honestly would be willing to proofread and edit the English for free until you get a polished demo up, and then start making money. That was... Yeah, Google translate is painful my friend. Also, if you plan to get heavily into world building I do fantasy maps by hand for commission. I am working on my second commission now, and will have both maps on my portfolio when finished around Monday. Focus on getting things polished for a good demo, and from there don't be afraid to make some Patreon tiers. If you put in quality work, you deserve to make some money off of it.

Reactions: Sihirbaz_arttzz

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
For your translation, you may look at .
Deepl might not be perfect but I think it's better than what you have used so far.

I ran into an error not far into the game and I'm not sure what to make of it as other people didn't get an error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart

NeevAsteria

Jun 12, 2017
Deepl might not be perfect but I think it's better than what you have used so far.

I ran into an error not far into the game and I'm not sure what to make of it as other people didn't get an error.
Are you using Unren? Cuz I also had the error and I just removed the files added by Unren, and it didn't show up after. Just make a save once you're pass the event then activate Unren. Though I haven't seen yet if there will be future scenes where the error will show up again.

Sihirbaz_arttzz

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021

Hi, thank you very much. I will look at Deepl. I found the problem and fixed it and will upload the problem-free version as soon as possible.

Reactions: HorizonD

hawuziw

Jun 19, 2018
Hi, thank you very much. I will look at Deepl. I found the problem and fixed it and will upload the problem-free version as soon as possible.
You could also try using ChatGPT to translate your text. I am not sure if it works well with Turkish but when I used it to translate text from Chinese to english it did a much better job than google translate and Deepl.

• Red Heart

Sihirbaz_arttzz

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
You could also try using ChatGPT to translate your text. I am not sure if it works well with Turkish but when I used it to translate text from Chinese to english it did a much better job than google translate and Deepl.
Hello, thank you very much, I will definitely try.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I just started playing the game and found a bunch of typos. A lot of times it says him, he and his when referring to a female. The Dev either needs to fix this themself, find someone to fix them or get a program that will help with this.

Dec 7, 2018
Are there any other future tags planned or is this it? So far sounds pretty fucking vanilla with the current tags, nothing wrong with that at all. Won't be a game for me though.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LoveOrPower-0.2.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sihirbaz_arttzz

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
Are there any other future tags planned or is this it? So far sounds pretty fucking vanilla with the current tags, nothing wrong with that at all. Won't be a game for me though.
Hi, new tags will be added with future updates and content. But I didn't want to put tags planned as I can make changes in the future version.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes