Mod Others Love Potion disaster Evil Mode edition

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
also me and the discord team manage to create a proof of concept for evil mode plus
where you can beat enemy's and bosses with sex
your don't die
its unlocked for beating evil mode
( sadly its never gonna be truly worked on , at least till the mod is finished cause I would have to restart development )

Last edited:

robinHodd

Aug 21, 2017
Thanks! I figured out what went wrong.
1. A large box was appearing around the sprite. Using GIMP, open the sprite's colormap. Make the pink background color the first index.
2. Miscolored sprites. Make sure all sprites for a single character use the same colormap. Save the colormap from an un-edited sprite, and apply it to edited ones.

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
There's also another option. If someone really wants to have an adult Cream, why not just look into how to use the modding tools and create an aged-up version of her as a new character? That way, we could all have both and there'd be no issue.
My guess is because its not that easy.

Not only do you need the Adult Cream character but you also need to redo all animation for her because of hight difference etc. If people just had to do the Character alone they would do that but its not that easy sadly. If it were that easy Chip1155 would be done with all characters already i believe.

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017

Not only do you need the Adult Cream character but you also need to redo all animation for her because of height difference etc. If people just had to do the Character alone they would do that but its not that easy sadly. If it were that easy Chip1155 would be done with all characters already i believe.
its actually not that hard just artistically tedious and frustrating as hell

Reactions: FruityBatJosh

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017

Not only do you need the Adult Cream character but you also need to redo all animation for her because of hight difference etc. If people just had to do the Character alone they would do that but its not that easy sadly. If it were that easy Chip1155 would be done with all characters already i believe.
As someone who's done a few MUGEN characters, I can attest that it's not that difficult to make the sprites themselves, though the coding may be another story. So long as someone is able to figure out the coding part of adding the slots for new characters, the spritework really isn't that difficult, especially if you're just altering the sprites of existing characters or inputting images you already have. Aseprite works wonders for spritework and proper plane placement.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes