Mod Others Love Potion disaster Evil Mode edition

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Boosttowin

Sep 14, 2019
i need inspiration anyone got any inspiration
Depends what kind of inspiration you looking for? Concept, Character, Thememing, any and all we could probably offer but without exact context of what you're trying to create we can't offer much aid. Can you explain what you're trying to accomplish?

Last edited:

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
Depends what kind of inspiration you looking for? Concept, Character, Thememing, any and all we could probably offer but without exact context of what you're trying to create we can't offer much aid. Can you explain what you're trying to accomplish?
moslty art related to the game or sonic related anything would do helps fuels my creativity
especially when I'm revamping blaze

Boosttowin

Sep 14, 2019
moslty art related to the game or sonic related anything would do helps fuels my creativity
especially when I'm revamping blaze
Hmmm, well the Sonic Fanbase has made a decent amount of art if inspiration for the game is what you're looking for. I would probably preface your searches to material containing blaze (a few Comics adult or otherwise come to mind) as to provide inspiration to your current goal. Though (and this depends on what kind of worker you are) I recommend simply listening to some sonic based videos in the background (whether lore, challenge, review, or even art driven). With the sonic theme it keeps it fresh while possibly lending bits of inspiration along the way, and the "background noise" helps to deal with the tedium that comes with long sessions making pixel art. I often use similar methods while making/editing sprites for pokemon Roms.
While not specific examples I hope this provides a few routes to the "inspiration" that works best for you, best of luck and I look forward to the next update!

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
Hmmm, well the Sonic Fanbase has made a decent amount of art if inspiration for the game is what you're looking for. I would probably preface your searches to material containing blaze (a few Comics adult or otherwise come to mind) as to provide inspiration to your current goal. Though (and this depends on what kind of worker you are) I recommend simply listening to some sonic based videos in the background (whether lore, challenge, review, or even art driven). With the sonic theme it keeps it fresh while possibly lending bits of inspiration along the way, and the "background noise" helps to deal with the tedium that comes with long sessions making pixel art. I often use similar methods while making/editing sprites for pokemon Roms.
While not specific examples I hope this provides a few routes to the "inspiration" that works best for you, best of luck and I look forward to the next update!
trust me the discord already provide me with plenty of inspiration material thank anyway guys, and trust me despite my shoddy skills I'm putting my heart into this next update

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
trust me the discord already provide me with plenty of inspiration material thank anyway guys, and trust me despite my shoddy skills I'm putting my heart into this next update
Corrupted characters showing the good guys who's boss? IDK. You're skills are certainly better than mine.

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
I'm open to suggestions to what i should try and add to the mod so if you have any ideas I'm listening your opinion matter

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
I'm open to suggestions to what i should try and add to the mod so if you have any ideas I'm listening your opinion matter
Evil mode... hmm what would be easy... The "evil dialogue" was an improvement maybe more of that? If the characters are evil maybe at some point they should be the ones using sex as a weapon instead of just the baddies. Have a whole level of "Good" things to corrupt? IDK. I'm just throwing ideas out there.

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
Evil mode... hmm what would be easy... The "evil dialogue" was an improvement maybe more of that? If the characters are evil maybe at some point they should be the ones using sex as a weapon instead of just the baddies. Have a whole level of "Good" things to corrupt? IDK. I'm just throwing ideas out there.
like I said before I a created a proof of concept prototype of using sex to kill enemy's.
I was thinking of creating a alternate version of evil mode called Evil mode plus or EVILER MODE, where you don't take damage ,and sex kills enemy's and hurts bosses.
but , I want it to be a reward for beating evil mode since evil mode was intended to be the games hard mode.

Boosttowin

Sep 14, 2019
like I said before I a created a proof of concept prototype of using sex to kill enemy's.
I was thinking of creating a alternate version of evil mode called Evil mode plus or EVILER MODE, where you don't take damage ,and sex kills enemy's and hurts bosses.
but , I want it to be a reward for beating evil mode since evil mode was intended to be the games hard mode.
This sounds great down the line, honestly thought this was what evil mode would be back in the original. If (big if) you want to test this maybe implement the good npcs in the locations where you rescue npcs (doesn't make sense to save anyone if evil.) in the levels. But for now, the Evil dialogue, the character list, and the levels are more than enough to tide us along. Thank you!

Nov 28, 2019
weird request, but is it possible to have the impregnation animation play every time? I mean like, without having 0 health and also maybe with tails. At least having it as an option or something would be nice but Iunderstand if it isn't your thing

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
weird request, but is it possible to have the impregnation animation play every time? I mean like, without having 0 health and also maybe with tails. At least having it as an option or something would be nice but Iunderstand if it isn't your thing
oh that already in the game, its a command ( @ cmd sperm ) I played with it a bit but I think it can be taken a step further

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes