Mod Others Love Potion disaster Evil Mode edition

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

SonicSally

Aug 9, 2022
actually I'd like to report a bug that happens in the boss of stage 1. There's suppose to be a dialog box that shows up but for some reason when even I play evil mode as Amy hers doesn't pop up for some reason

CutieAmyRose

May 10, 2022
Does anyone here know where I can access the assets to what is said in the end credits? Since I uploaded a addon for this mod that changes the voice clips with different voice actors, I would also like to correct the information in the end credits.

Last edited:

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
Does anyone here know where I can access the assets to what is said in the end credits? Since I uploaded a addon for this mod that changes the voice clips with different voice actors, I would also like to correct the information in the end credits.
to edit the music go to data/ scene /end.txt

SonicSally

Aug 9, 2022
it doesn't seem too hard for it to be finished, though I won't be helping with that tbh, I'm not a good artist and any nsfw context I'd make is usually made with bases and for my own personally use only. It's more a personal thing for my own online presents, I'm willing to indulge with NSFW content online but I'm not really interested in sharing it. I do wish you the best of luck with it though, you've been doing a good job.

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
ive decided to make the early build on discord build public
for reasons
(im am not responsible for any problems with stage 2 chao it zeta team fault for even adding it in the first place)
though fan feedback will apreciated

SonicSally

Aug 9, 2022
for reasons
(im am not responsible for any problems with stage 2 chao it zeta team fault for even adding it in the first place)
What's the discord, again I'm kinda new here.

update turns out my dyslexia was acting up again because I completely did not understand what was said

Last edited:

Masgot

Oct 22, 2019
for reasons
What discord? I wasn't aware there was one for this mod

Barakaa

Jan 4, 2022
This mod is fantastic, and if I could I'd like to suggest something. In the future you could add the gender swapped characters as full playable characters. Just an idea if you think that's interesting. Anyways keep up the good work

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
This mod is fantastic, and if I could I'd like to suggest something. In the future you could add the gender swapped characters as full playable characters. Just an idea if you think that's interesting. Anyways keep up the good work
that could also be a seperate mod all together

Reactions: SonicSally
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes