Mod Others Love Potion disaster Evil Mode edition

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
here a look at the normal scene i made for the px game. Sadly it cant be used do to many contraction story contradictions in story mode. there is a evil mode variant (that i can use cause evil mode story different) but I'm not gonna show it to you
chracter select  stroy mode.gif

Reactions: Deku#1hiro4life
Feb 25, 2022
Is there a way for me to emulate PXLPD on Android? I can't use my laptop because it broke down and Exagear can't find an image despite me following instructions from various YouTube sites

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
my hard mode idea is cancelled and deleted. ive followed advice, done so much, and nothing works on said new mode anymore, so i just got too stressed and deleted the mode entirely with no trace of it left.

im not gonna redo 2 weeks worth of work, im not, bc its ab waste of my fucking time, staying in my room for 3 hours a day doing something that ended up not working anyway. if ya want it, someone else can work with me and do it for me, but other than that, its not coming back and never will.

now im just gonna work on stuff that will work and i know it will work, bc ive tested these newer ideas

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
oh,that's bad because there are some peoples who really love the idea of a pregnant mode for pxlpd,i know is very hard for you to do it too so it's ok,is your decision and we are going to accept it,if you want to do it later,do it when this and the one of redeye samurai is completed so you can do it with all of the sprites fully completed for all of the characters from every stage.

meanwhile rest and take your time while this version and the other is fully completed with their true final boss and everything so you and probably chip1155 and redeye samurai help you with everything for that mod.

if you lose all your project because of some incident,try finish one character or one stage with all of the characters's sprites and save everything on the web,i recomend in onedrive from outlook/hotmail in a new account to save it in private to work later like a check point if you lose everything accidentaly and you need a check point to continue where you saved before,i do that when i want to save something like saves from videosgames and others things so yeah,stay strong my friend,we are with you.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
oh,that's bad because there are some peoples who really love the idea of a pregnant mode for pxlpd,i know is very hard for you to do it too so it's ok,is your decision and we are going to accept it,if you want to do it later,do it when this and the one of redeye samurai is completed so you can do it with all of the sprites fully completed for all of the characters from every stage.

meanwhile rest and take your time while this version and the other is fully completed with their true final boss and everything so you and probably chip1155 and redeye samurai help you with everything for that mod.

if you lose all your project because of some incident,try finish one character or one stage with all of the characters's sprites and save everything on the web,i recomend in onedrive from outlook/hotmail in a new account to save it in private to work later like a check point if you lose everything accidentaly and you need a check point to continue where you saved before,i do that when i want to save something like saves from videosgames and others things so yeah,stay strong my friend,we are with you.
What I've done luckily

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes