Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.0] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
1.png

Overview:

This is a mod that fixes various bugs from the original game and adds new content. That is, new animations, changes in character designs, redesigning levels, adding new mechanics and much more. The mod was created without the participation of the developers of the original game. Therefore, the storyline and new features may differ from those planned from the original game forum.

Updated: 2024.01.27
Game/Creator:
Modder: RedEye Samurai
Mod Version: 3.0
Game Version: 7.8
Language: English
Links:

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

Installation:

Helpers:

Change-Log:

Game File

Other Stuff

(Presentation)

(Screenshots)
1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png amy.gif 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png

Last edited:

BossKory

Jul 14, 2022
I like the idea here, but so far the execution seems a tad crude. I'm not sure how true this was for the game proper, because I haven't tried it on my current laptop, but at least this version eats an absurd amount of my CPU and GPU - at least 50% each, for no apparent reason. I feel this may have been a cause of some of the random game crashes I was experiencing, even when trying to take down the door in the first level. I've also noticed that no matter how many times I'm attacked by a given enemy, I've only ever seen one animation. Like, across the board. Grounder only does the riding animation, buzz bomber only does the blowjob animation, motobug only does the riding animation, etc.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Hi, thanks for pointing out the errors and problems that occurred during the game, I managed to deal with the stage 3 crashes and the error of not showing some animations (while testing the animations of enemies I forgot to restore the animation draw). The game with changes is already available for download

freddon

Apr 30, 2020
animations on Tails and Cream in gallery for some reason aren't working
same thing on boss gallery with Tails and Cream, however also includes Blaze

EDIT: these bugs occur ONLY if you didn't extract the folder from zip file
please fix the animations with Blaze

Last edited:

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Hey freddon, which specific animation from Blaze do you have in mind. For now, I am trying to fix some bugs in the original animations and create new ones that are missing in some characters and also do other things. But I would appreciate it if you could point out which animations in Blaze are specifically having a problem with, as that would help expedite their repair

freddon

Apr 30, 2020
Hey freddon, which specific animation from Blaze do you have in mind. For now, I am trying to fix some bugs in the original animations and create new ones that are missing in some characters and also do other things. But I would appreciate it if you could point out which animations in Blaze are specifically having a problem with, as that would help expedite their repair
as of 1.1, there is:
no animations for Blaze on the entirety of stage 5 enemies and bosses (EXCEPT for Hog), and Zeena;
no animations for Cream on the entirety of stage 5 enemies and bosses (EXCEPT for Hog and Pterodactyl);
no animation for Zu on stage 3's boss (the goo), the entirety of stage 4 enemies and bosses, the entirety of stage 5 enemies and bosses, Zeena and the character ones.

also, not sure what caused this bug, but the only way to fix it is to restart the game. maybe this happened due to how swiftly i switched between the characters.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Okay somehow I managed to deal with this problem for now, probably tomorrow there will be an update with a fix for this bug and other things like new animations for Zu in stage 4, new sicret in stage 5 and others.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Update.png

Hi, there is a new update that introduces new things, mainly new animations and also a redesign of some game mechanics. For example, new animations have been added for Zu in level 4 in addition to "Incubus", "GhostGirl" and "Werehog" in phase 2. Animations have also been added for Zu in the bonus level in stage 3. Also, the mechanics of sex animations in opponents when the opponent catches the player have been changed. Previously, the script simply drew which animation would play through which it could happen that a given animation would play to us 3 or even 4 times in a row. Now I have made the animations play out in order, that is, if animation A has already been triggered, animation B will be next. Well, it doesn't work 100% because if we manage to escape from the animation, it will still credit us that the animation has been played and will launch the next one. However, for the duration of the tests we will see how it will work and later there will be some improvements. More information about the new things you can find in the "Change log" at the beginning of the post.

PS. So far, I have not been able to fix the bug that some characters do not appear after starting the gallery. So, for now the only solution to fix this is to simply restart the game.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Hi Tooru95543301, as for the problem you mention. I saw that it occurs when you attack enemies for a long time. Therefore, I tried to check the animations of zu when she attacks. I saw that only in Zu's case a couple of parameters are missing which were probably added in later versions of the original game (Zu is from version 4.0 but the rest character from version 7.8). I fixed this bug and tried to rewrite the attack animations and so far I haven't gotten the error yet. The link with the update has already been added.

Reactions: Tooru95543301

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Another update has been added that improves and introduces new things. First of all, a store has been added, which will appear in the middle of passing each level. 4 items have been added, which can heal us, increase the amount of hp, mp, or our lives. In addition, the amount of money that is on each map has been increased. More information in the "Change log".

PS. I'm going on vacation today so there will be no updates for the next few days.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Another update has been added that improves and introduces new things. First of all, a store has been added, which will appear in the middle of passing each level. 4 items have been added, which can heal us, increase the amount of hp, mp, or our lives. In addition, the amount of money that is on each map has been increased. More information in the "Change log".

PS. I'm going on vacation today so there will be no updates for the next few days.
how did you get the players edited health working? asking as im modding the game myself

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
First, you need to indicate which player the script should apply to.

void vSelf = getplayerproperty(0, "entity");

Depending on what you want to do. You can refer to different parameters. In this example, it is best to take the amount of hp and maximum hp.

int Health = getentityproperty(vSelf,"health");
int MaxHealth = getentityproperty(vSelf,"maxhealth");

Then you can create a variable that will store the amount of new hp.

int hp = 150;

At the very end you set the player's new hp.

changeentityproperty(vSelf, "maxhealth", hp);

Well, and it would also be appropriate to heal the player for the missing hp.

changeentityproperty(vSelf, "health", hp);

As I remember correctly you must also set the global varible "P1MHP" for the amount of new hp. Because otherwise your newly set hp will work within your level and in the next level it will reset.

setglobalvar("P1MHP", hp);

To check if everything is working then in scripts/update.c you can type these commands as below to know if everything is working.

void vSelf = getplayerproperty(0, "entity");

int MHealth = getentityproperty(vSelf,"maxhealth");

drawstring(5, 95, 4, MHealth);

I'm not at home so I have no way to check it, but I guess that's it all.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes