Mod Others Love Potion disaster Evil Mode edition

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
sorry but... ¿someone know and can extract the contents of openbor games?,¿you chip1155?,¿you can do this?,because i have a game of openbor where i want to get their sprites and music etc... but i don't know how to do it.
does it not have a data folder at all?

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
no,the folders in there are ''Logs'' ''Paks'' ''Saves'' and ''ScreenShots'',the openbor game is ''HD_Monster_Girl_Dimensions''.

the game is a hentai platform game where we need to survive to enemies who try to devour us so i wanted to extract the game contents to see everything like sprites and sounds like music and etc... from there.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
no,the folders in there are ''Logs'' ''Paks'' ''Saves'' and ''ScreenShots'',the openbor game is ''HD_Monster_Girl_Dimensions''.

the game is a hentai platform game where we need to survive to enemies who try to devour us so i wanted to extract the game contents to see everything like sprites and sounds like music and etc... from there.
Hmm, try ask anyone who knows the game has a open source version. But the data is within the .Pak, which is complicated to get into and recieve data from

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
well... naturally the game like i said before is... a hentai game so is a little complicated to explain,mmmhhh... there is only one archive in paks and yeah,is a .pak too,only one,¿everything is inside this thing?.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
from what i heard and understand by looking at it, i think so, but dont take my word for it

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
i tried so much .pak extractor programs but it's not working with anyone program,¿what is the discord channel?,probably some of you know how to extract the archives from that game,probably chip1155 or another users who knows how to extract it like they do with project x love potion disaster.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
i tried so much .pak extractor programs but it's not working with anyone program,¿what is the discord channel?,probably some of you know how to extract the archives from that game,probably chip1155 or another users who knows how to extract it like they do with project x love potion disaster.
does this help?

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
mmmhhh... xor keys... aes-128 ecb,mmmhhh... sorry,it's looks very complicated,i can't understand these programs,there are something named guidra and others programs of hacking thing and searching encryption lines,they looks strange for me,i tried these programs too like packfile.h and packfile.c and packlib.py but i don't know how and why these programs can't open it too.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
It seems like the gallery is broken. Most scenes play the sound, but there is no visual.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
¿we can get all seven in this update?,the last time i just got five of them because we just have five stages,¿or is four?,i can't rembembr if the 5th stage the prehistoric place have a secret stage too.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes