Mod Others Love Potion disaster Evil Mode edition

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Nov 28, 2019
Men don't produce the appropriate hormones. Men don't have ovaries and thus don't produce eggs. Men don't have wombs.
It's a fantasy game lol

personally I like mpreg with a womb connected to the anus in some way but unless there's plans for a cross-section view I don't see that happening.

Like I said having it toggle-able might be a good idea, but of course I'm not the one making the sprites (which I'm aware is a lot of work) so it's up to them, though I don't see myself using it much if it's tailsko

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
¿the ghost girl stage 4 boss actually don't have a pregnancy animation for tails?,i can't rembember,probably is just a mandela effect so yeah,that's why im asking.

edit: i found it,so don't worry,yeah,the ghost girl have it,she transform tails to a female and do that animation with him/her.

bsex75.gif

Reactions: AndrydSB
Feb 25, 2022
For everyone saying "but he's a boy!", etc.... you realize I said "MPREG", right...?
There's a whole fetish for that. It's called "Male Pregnancy".

It's fantasy/fiction, so anything that couldn't happen IRL could happen in fantasy, especially since this is furries. It's a very popular furry fetish. If the girls are included, so should the boys.
So does he give birth through his Penis?

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
that's remind me of a movie where arnold schwazeneger acting,a movie where a man get pregnant,is an old movie so i can't rembember it what happened,i think is something about an experiment and yes,the guy get pregnant and yeah,that's happened. :whistle:

Reactions: HugoSIII

HugoSIII

Jul 5, 2022
that's remind me of a movie where arnold schwazeneger acting,a movie where a man get pregnant,is an old movie so i can't rembember it what happened,i think is something about an experiment and yes,the guy get pregnant and yeah,that's happened. :whistle:
I just was thinking the same movie , the name of the movie is "Junior" of 1994 is a comedy about a experimental drug i never watched because i find it weird for a comedy.

Feb 25, 2022
For everyone saying "but he's a boy!", etc.... you realize I said "MPREG", right...?
There's a whole fetish for that. It's called "Male Pregnancy".

It's fantasy/fiction, so anything that couldn't happen IRL could happen in fantasy, especially since this is furries. It's a very popular furry fetish. If the girls are included, so should the boys.
Not a big fan of Mpreg but you do you man I guess

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
It's not something I like either. I just figure that it should be included if they're doing it for the female characters.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes