Mod Others Love Potion disaster Evil Mode edition

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Project x love potion disaster: Expanded (mod)

This mod was inspired by the mod I saw on f95, were someone remade the game and added stuff in. I wanted to do something similar, but add more modes, characters, enemies, and more.

Atm the mod will have 4 new characters and 1 new mode so far, that mode being pregnant mode (or hard mode).

The tweaks and fixes for the general code is done, and added few bits into the code as well. I'm now working on adding a new mode, which atm, I'm not having much luck as the game crashes when I try load said new mode to test it~

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
but... ¿why?,like... ¿why not only change the sprites and only that?,¿why you need to touch others complicated things of the game to adding new things?.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
but... ¿why?,like... ¿why not only change the sprites and only that?,¿why you need to touch others complicated things of the game to adding new things?.
just a quick thing here, people on both the project x discord and the other one seem to find its good, bc we can put more than one idea in it. look if you dont like it, you dont like it, but i cant just do what you want my dude.

Reactions: AndrydSB

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
just a quick thing here, people on both the project x discord and the other one seem to find its good, bc we can put more than one idea in it. look if you dont like it, you dont like it, but i cant just do what you want my dude.
just let me do the idea i wanna do, ok? its all i ask.

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020

This mod was inspired by the mod I saw on f95, were someone remade the game and added stuff in. I wanted to do something similar, but add more modes, characters, enemies, and more.

Atm the mod will have 4 new characters and 1 new mode so far, that mode being pregnant mode (or hard mode).

The tweaks and fixes for the general code is done, and added few bits into the code as well. I'm now working on adding a new mode, which atm, I'm not having much luck as the game crashes when I try load said new mode to test it~
Cool, sounds promising. Hopefully there aren't any really big issues in the end, considering we all know that the gameengine is kinda silly with its limitations.

Feb 25, 2022

I'm voting for Sticks, Sally, Bunnie, and Tangle

Feb 25, 2022

So in preggo mode you gave the girls large, round bellies and removed the warning animation and made the meter fill up after 2 rape animations instead of the usual four right?

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
true leruart,like i said in private,you are so brave to do this very fully and you made more than just an sprite works changes,you go for everything with the gameplay and news thing added too,you really are so much strong and brave doing this mod so in the future you can do more big things too like modify others games,who knows,probably in the future you can make 2B from nier automata having a pregnant mod too. :LOL:

so yeah... i wish good luck for you with this creation and have fun too. :giggle:(y)

CutieAmyRose

May 10, 2022
I don’t have any voice edits for Cream, since the majority of Sonic fans love Michelle Ruff’s performance as her the most, since that’s what’s used in this game. Also, I can’t wait to see the pregnancy mod, as it’s a thing of mine.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Also good news, the new mode is in the game and has been tested. Thanks to chipp for helping me get it working by guiding me

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
¿and what about wave the swallow from sonic riders?,that bird lady deserved to be tortured for what she do to us in the first sonic riders game during the 5th race before the babylon garden. :LOL:

Knocked!

Jul 1, 2022
hey its me again. so ive seen in the comments that theres apparently a discord server so, is there any link to access it?

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
sorry but... ¿someone know and can extract the contents of openbor games?,¿you chip1155?,¿you can do this?,because i have a game of openbor where i want to get their sprites and music etc... but i don't know how to do it.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes