Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Hello, I am a new member.
I'm an "amateur" pixel artist and a fan of the game, although I'm not a die-hard sonic fan, and I really like this game.

Not long ago I helped to re-draw the new look of an enemy and I hope I can contribute to this game.

And also hope this enemy will be loved by everyone.

Imgur | (Take a walk test) View attachment 2324798 View attachment 2324816 View attachment 2324816 View attachment 2324816
preety incredible work

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Howdy, I just managed to finally finish doing all the custscene at the beginning and end of each level. Now all that's left for me is to make the cutscenes that appear in the middle of each level. Below posted a preview of how some of them looks like in each stages.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well done, i love that the ghost girl now is topless after defeat (but you destroyed captain Jack skull :c)

Reactions: Patatasfritas99

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
Howdy, I just managed to finally finish doing all the custscene at the beginning and end of each level. Now all that's left for me is to make the cutscenes that appear in the middle of each level. Below posted a preview of how some of them looks like in each stages.

The work looks good, I especially liked the changes with the ghost girl. But personally, it seems to me that the color gradation effect is not done very well. Here you use the method as in the old 8 and 16 bit systems, but there this effect was done on purpose, because. those systems connected to the monitor's CRT, etc. and as you know, they blur the picture a little, because of which this pixel-by-pixel dimming on such a TV looks smooth, but on modern TVs and monitors this effect is absent, which is why everything looks rather ugly

Last edited:

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
you know the floor on post stage 4 cutscene doesn't matches with the carpet
It doesn't make much difference being honest. Maybe later I'll think about changing it, or leave it as it is though.

The work looks good, I especially liked the changes with the ghost girl. But personally, it seems to me that the color gradation effect is not done very well. Here you use the method as in the old 8 and 16 bit systems, but there this effect was done on purpose, because. those systems connected to the monitor's CRT, etc. and as you know, they blur the picture a little, because of which this pixel-by-pixel dimming on such a TV looks smooth, but on modern TVs and monitors this effect is absent, which is why everything looks rather ugly.
Maybe, but it is a style that suits me. When I start journey with this mod I was just starting to learn how to draw pixel stuff, that is about 6 months ago. In general, I've been experimenting myself with colors, styles and others things. And at the moment what is there now looks fine to me. That's why, for now, the style will not change, unless one day I learn to do it better.

Reactions: LeruArt

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
the one with the ghost girl in topless looks very good, it's looks like she have a sexy catfight with the others ladies where her elegant dress are ripped off, very good redeye samurai. (y):giggle:

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
I found a middle ground between the original design and milkguava's new design. There's less detail and some more shading to make it fit better with the games' cartoonish art style.
Seeing this, I may be able to work some magic in the level backgrounds themselves in my spare time. I understand Red uses his style of color blending in the grid like method but sometimes too much detail can be worse for wear. I'll try get a few examples done and keep it in a cartoonist style so people can compare.

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
Todavia sigues trabajando en este projecto?
si, aun sigue en desarrollo, pero te recomiendo tener el traductor a mano si quieres comentar o saber como va el desarrollo, todo esta en ingles y de hecho, eres el primero en comentar en español

for those who missed the spanish lesson, he ask if the proyect was still in development and i aswered "Yes, it's still in development, but I recommend you have the translator on hand if you want to comment or know how the development is going, everything is in English and in fact, you're the first one to comment in Spanish"

Sakubu

Mar 17, 2022
si, aun sigue en desarrollo, pero te recomiendo tener el traductor a mano si quieres comentar o saber como va el desarrollo, todo esta en ingles y de hecho, eres el primero en comentar en español

for those who missed the spanish lesson, he ask if the proyect was still in development and i aswered "Yes, it's still in development, but I recommend you have the translator on hand if you want to comment or know how the development is going, everything is in English and in fact, you're the first one to comment in Spanish"
Ok thx

Despaku

Sep 19, 2022
View attachment 2332147 View attachment 2332183
I wanted to see the difference in colors to see if there is much difference and it is true if it is very noticeable
that's a good loop and position, maybe it can be used as a side mission where tails has to make the girls cum in this position before he does with the size of the girl dictating the speed and difficulty (cream being the easiest while zeta and rouge are the hardest), here is a similar looking gif editted made by the artist Mykiio

Despaku

Sep 19, 2022
that's a good loop and position, maybe it can be used as a side mission where tails has to make the girls cum in this position before he does with the size of the girl dictating the speed and difficulty (cream being the easiest while zeta and rouge are the hardest), here is a similar looking gif editted made by the artist Mykiio
forgot to add the zeta was made by shadowteam originally so you probaly need to ask for permission to use his sprites, but if he permits it here is the cum loop

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes