Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
that's a good loop and position, maybe it can be used as a side mission where tails has to make the girls cum in this position before he does with the size of the girl dictating the speed and difficulty (cream being the easiest while zeta and rouge are the hardest), here is a similar looking gif editted made by the artist Mykiio
Man all I want is Evil Tails but still I will accept this concept

Reactions: fighting001

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
that's a good loop and position, maybe it can be used as a side mission where tails has to make the girls cum in this position before he does with the size of the girl dictating the speed and difficulty (cream being the easiest while zeta and rouge are the hardest), here is a similar looking gif editted made by the artist Mykiio
If there is a way to make it react "Press this button in certain rhythm" it could work as a Rhythm minigame

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Howdy, I have a short announcement for all of you. Namely, as of today, I have taken some time to port the game to a latest version of engine. This has its advantages, as it will enable newer features, the ability to compress the data file (so downloading and unpacking the game should take less time). In addition, it will allow me to port the game to phones as well, and I will be able to do other more interesting things like CPU as a helper. The downside is that some of the old features don't work, so the game has a few bugs. Therefore, the time to publish the update may be slightly longer so that I can correct these bugs and introduce some new features. I hope everything will work out and you will be satisfied with the final result.

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Howdy, I have a short announcement for all of you. Namely, as of today, I have taken some time to port the game to a newer engine. This has its advantages, as it will enable newer features, the ability to compress the data file (so downloading and unpacking the game should take less time). In addition, it will allow me to port the game to phones as well, and I will be able to do other more interesting things like CPU as a helper. The downside is that some of the old features don't work, so the game has a few bugs. Therefore, the time to publish the update may be slightly longer so that I can correct these bugs and introduce some new features. I hope everything will work out and you will be satisfied with the final result.
Don't worry. Porting a game into a new engine is pretty hard with the incompatibility issues, so is normal to expect bugs and short.
Good luck, since this comes with a lot of possibilities for everyone

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Howdy, I have a short announcement for all of you. Namely, as of today, I have taken some time to port the game to a newer engine. This has its advantages, as it will enable newer features, the ability to compress the data file (so downloading and unpacking the game should take less time). In addition, it will allow me to port the game to phones as well, and I will be able to do other more interesting things like CPU as a helper. The downside is that some of the old features don't work, so the game has a few bugs. Therefore, the time to publish the update may be slightly longer so that I can correct these bugs and introduce some new features. I hope everything will work out and you will be satisfied with the final result.
best of luck red

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
Howdy, I have a short announcement for all of you. Namely, as of today, I have taken some time to port the game to a latest version of engine. This has its advantages, as it will enable newer features, the ability to compress the data file (so downloading and unpacking the game should take less time). In addition, it will allow me to port the game to phones as well, and I will be able to do other more interesting things like CPU as a helper. The downside is that some of the old features don't work, so the game has a few bugs. Therefore, the time to publish the update may be slightly longer so that I can correct these bugs and introduce some new features. I hope everything will work out and you will be satisfied with the final result.

I don't know much about programming so I don't know if this could be done or if it would be more complicated, but wouldn't it be better to first implement the features that the old version of the engine can support before updating it?, more or less in this order

1) add the content that can to the old version
2) update the engine, fixing the errors that this may cause
3) add the content that the new version allows you

I say this because, at least with the programs I've had to work with, the way the code works tends to change MASSIVELY between one version and another, so maybe it's a good idea to add what you can in a version that you already know how to handle before switch to another

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
I don't know much about programming so I don't know if this could be done or if it would be more complicated, but wouldn't it be better to first implement the features that the old version of the engine can support before updating it?, more or less in this order

1) add the content that can to the old version
2) update the engine, fixing the errors that this may cause
3) add the content that the new version allows you

I say this because, at least with the programs I've had to work with, the way the code works tends to change MASSIVELY between one version and another, so maybe it's a good idea to add what you can in a version that you already know how to handle before switch to another
It makes sense to do it that way. However, it seems to me that it is nevertheless better to immediately move the game to a newer version of the engine, fix the bugs and only then implement the novelties using the commands available only in this version. That way, there will be less things to correct.

Reactions: ARU1048

JJ8

Sep 26, 2021
*Content bomb*
Here's some stuff I've been working on over the past few days:
View attachment 2336687
These guys are fully animated and functional in version 2.2.
View attachment 2336691
A design for Rouge to work if I'm done with the enemies.
View attachment 2336695
Mommy milkers (Evil Rouge design).
View attachment 2336699
Made the Bokkun x Blaze sex animation (this is only a preview and not the full version).
Bokkun himself is also fully functional in version 2.2.
Looks good but... sonic characters do not have any neck of any description

Last edited:

JJ8

Sep 26, 2021
All jokes aside, I know that sonic characters usually don't have any necks, but it's easier to animate certain types of poses and angles if know what I mean.
Tiny necks apparently, almost not visble

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
*Content bomb*
View attachment 2336687
View attachment 2336691
View attachment 2336695
View attachment 2336699
Made the Bokkun x Blaze sex animation (this is only a preview and not the full version).
The new Stage 1 enemie's design look pretty neat, specially the grounder one, looks more identical to the one of the show

Jul 26, 2020
*Content bomb*
View attachment 2336687
View attachment 2336691
View attachment 2336695
View attachment 2336699
10/10
Would fap to it
Optimus ta bien.jpg

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
*Content bomb*
View attachment 2336687
View attachment 2336691
View attachment 2336695
View attachment 2336699
Excellent work, this should definitely go into this mod

nb097

Oct 25, 2019
View attachment 2332147 View attachment 2332183
I wanted to see the difference in colors to see if there is much difference and it is true if it is very noticeable
I know these were created originally by someone else, but... what the fuck is the position Cream is in?

Is she turning her head around 180 degrees to look at herself getting fucked? Are her legs folded up against her chest? I am so confused. Maybe if I looked at the original sequence of animations it'd be more clear...

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I know these were created originally by someone else, but... what the fuck is the position Cream is in?

Is she turning her head around 180 degrees to look at herself getting fucked? Are her legs folded up against her chest? I am so confused. Maybe if I looked at the original sequence of animations it'd be more clear...
I think the way the image is meant to be viewed is that the right side of her face and right shoulder, upper torso, and right side of her right breast is all facing the camera. It's not an impossible position at all but the pixel density doesn't convey that well here. My best suggestion would be that her head is too centered in the shot and she should be facing the side of the screen more to help clarify her position better. Either that or it should be a complete back shot from head to toe.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Mr.Duck101

Sep 8, 2022
*Content bomb*
View attachment 2336687
View attachment 2336691
View attachment 2336695
View attachment 2336699
Looks great, I see that Blaze’s tail is clipping through the Bokkun animation tho lol

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Howdy, has some news for you, namely I finally managed to deal with porting the game to a newer version of the openbor engine and the bugs it brought. All characters work, as well as enemies and obstacles. All levels in the game are playable. All that's left now is to deal with few bugs and I'll finally be able to get down to adding new stuff.

In addition, this engine is available in several versions, namely for phone, Linux, psp and windows. I have not yet had the opportunity to check how it performs on Linux, although I was able to play this game on my phone. It presents itself in this style:

327565337_755990115473315_2802098112025008742_n.jpg

To be honest, I'm very happy that this has been done and now the game will not be limited only to the computer. What I don't know is how the game will perform on other engines.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes