Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I have added a new skill for ghosts, namely, from now on they will have less hp, and they will also automatically die after finishing their sex scene. Although this will cause our character to be blocked from using special attack for a few seconds.

View attachment 2341602
Thank you!! that way it will be less tedious to kill that little sucker! (i hate them with all my being XD)
Nice idea of making them seal yours skills, that's s nice difficulty tweak

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
One thing I would personally love to see is some divergence to the pregnancy mod in the form of being impregnated by different mobs and not just the ghost lady [from gameplay start to end], or, perhaps even going a step further to make the character not start pregnant but could be impregnated by mobs during gameplay. There's a lot of mobs after all, and it would sure make the mod itself more unique.

Would certainly be a lot of work for any sprites to be made for that kind of added gameplay, but the payout would be more then worth it in my opinion.
In general, I don't know how much I will be willing or able to make such mechanics into the game. However, I do have plans to add a skill for a certain opponent, which is what this will be partly based on idea like that.

Has anybody seen the PAK? There's nothing in the PAK folder. I need it to play pxlpd on OpenBOR on android
At the moment the game does not have a .pak version. Although, since the new update, I moved to a newer version of the openbor engine and there I already compress the data file.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
i miss some information about something... why the ghost lady is called ''lah''?, is her true name or what is it?.

another thing,the images where someone made tails having fun with cream.

Sprite-0002.gif

i have a curiosity about these gifs, that white part... is one of her breasts like if she is adult and having them like the others characters or is one of her hand where she trying to making this pose with her arms?.

catgirlheader.jpg

the gif and the pose is very nice but i don't know how to interpret it... like because her breasts are not big like that if i rembember is one of the size when the chao enemy from stage 2 inflate her breasts forcing her to grow more than her normal sizes so if her breasts is probably an adult cream on the gif and if the 2nd can be probably more if she doing that cute pose like innocent cute bunny/catgirl doing that with her arms and hands in that cute pose.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
and sorry for the double post... well... different than the other but probably we can play with the ghost girl and some enemies if... we can replace some of the sprites in the char folder like... the ghost lady one where someone updated her there are some files like ''die'' ''fall'' ''idle'' ''walk'' etc... and i don't know if this work but... if it can work...

is probably to replace some enemy sprites with some of the playable characters messing up a little with moving some images from folder to others to replace some sprites?.

if that experiment works, we can play a little with the enemies's sprites, not fully but changing forms with every frames like every walking frames have every enemy of this game changing with the same speed of the walking animation of our playable character.

Despaku

Sep 19, 2022
i miss some information about something... why the ghost lady is called ''lah''?, is her true name or what is it?.

another thing,the images where someone made tails having fun with cream.

View attachment 2344398

i have a curiosity about these gifs, that white part... is one of her breasts like if she is adult and having them like the others characters or is one of her hand where she trying to making this pose with her arms?.

View attachment 2344419

the gif and the pose is very nice but i don't know how to interpret it... like because her breasts are not big like that if i rembember is one of the size when the chao enemy from stage 2 inflate her breasts forcing her to grow more than her normal sizes so if her breasts is probably an adult cream on the gif and if the 2nd can be probably more if she doing that cute pose like innocent cute bunny/catgirl doing that with her arms and hands in that cute pose.
the ghost girl came from a sonic unleashed halloween short called "night of the werehog" her official name is lah, as for cream, it's definitely a breast but I think I'll take the headcannon that she has her hand on her chest as a way to calm down

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
the ghost girl came from a sonic unleashed halloween short called "night of the werehog" her official name is lah, as for cream, it's definitely a breast but I think I'll take the headcannon that she has her hand on her chest as a way to calm down
Well, regarding Cream's Body, as a auto censorship the Zeta team designed her with big breast for the game's art. You can check that out in the Game over gallery

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
regarding Cream's Body, as a auto censorship the Zeta team designed her with big breast for the game's art.
I still wonder what that was even supposed to accomplish, because she can be seen with absolutely none in the majority of the game, yet we are somehow just supposed to buy that she has bigger ones than other characters in the game? That barely even counts as censorship or "defusing the content", it's just a major artwork-inconsistency.

Despaku

Sep 19, 2022
also frafro if you are reading this can I suggest as a way to spice up the bokkun animation with bdsm? like after the bomb bokkun throws at the player he could put magnetic cuffs while the player is distracted from being naked, the cuffs would stick the player's hands to the floor leaving them on all fours and helpless to bokkun's violent plapping

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
oh, right, these game over screens, what are we going to do with them?, we are going to change cream's sprites to coincide with the appearance of the game over screens or we are going to change these game over screens to coincide with the appearance of cream's sprites?, i like these two styles of cream but i prefer the canonical ones where she have small breasts naturally for a child like her, strange... the one with female adult breasts are good too but... naturally is not canon if we want her playable but it's ok probably, thanks very much for helping me with the name of the ghost lady and the image interpretation of the gif. (y) :giggle:

about the future stage 6 the city, someone have an idea of what npc we are going to use to saving in the city and who is going to be the bosses and enemies of that stage?, i rembember an old post of one of the old forums of pxlpd about the female reporter of the stage 1 cutscenes is going to be the boss of the city stage using her microphone to having fun with their victims who know how, probably she can be a mini boss like the raptors riders from the stage 5 because is the only stage where we have 5 enemies than the others stages unless if someone want to add an extra enemy for the others stages too, about the npc for stage 6, probably we can pass to a dolls toy store building where we can see ''Belle the tinkerer'' being sexually assaulted by some naughty robotic toys and while in the city we can see some others characters like whisper and dr starline and characters like these but yeah... depend of what is going to be for the future of stage 6 of redeye samurai mod. :unsure:

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
oh, right, these game over screens, what are we going to do with them?, we are going to change cream's sprites to coincide with the appearance of the game over screens or we are going to change these game over screens to coincide with the appearance of cream's sprites?, i like these two styles of cream but i prefer the canonical ones where she have small breasts naturally for a child like her, strange... the one with female adult breasts are good too but... naturally is not canon if we want her playable but it's ok probably, thanks very much for helping me with the name of the ghost lady and the image interpretation of the gif. (y) :giggle:

about the future stage 6 the city, someone have an idea of what npc we are going to use to saving in the city and who is going to be the bosses and enemies of that stage?, i rembember an old post of one of the old forums of pxlpd about the female reporter of the stage 1 cutscenes is going to be the boss of the city stage using her microphone to having fun with their victims who know how, probably she can be a mini boss like the raptors riders from the stage 5 because is the only stage where we have 5 enemies than the others stages unless if someone want to add an extra enemy for the others stages too, about the npc for stage 6, probably we can pass to a dolls toy store building where we can see ''Belle the tinkerer'' being sexually assaulted by some naughty robotic toys and while in the city we can see some others characters like whisper and dr starline and characters like these but yeah... depend of what is going to be for the future of stage 6 of redeye samurai mod. :unsure:
What I remember is that some of the enemies were supposed to be drunk human males who forced drinks on the girls for drunk sex. Human bunny girls, and some kind of animals like dogs.

I will however state that the chaos emerald mini game should be a DDR inspired pole dancing mini game.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
As for Stage 6, a few weeks ago I came up with an idea of what it might more or less look like and who we might meet there. In short, I can say that it will take place in the city and in the night club. As for the opponents, I can reveal that it will be mainly Mobians. I've already chosen for myself who will be the boss in this stage, but I'll let know about it when I start making stage 6 and introducing the opponents. Although at the moment there are still a few things to do in the mod before I can get started on it.

Spewponcho

Dec 28, 2022
As for Stage 6, a few weeks ago I came up with an idea of what it might more or less look like and who we might meet there. In short, I can say that it will take place in the city and in the night club. As for the opponents, I can reveal that it will be mainly Mobians. I've already chosen for myself who will be the boss in this stage, but I'll let know about it when I start making stage 6 and introducing the opponents. Although at the moment there are still a few things to do in the mod before I can get started on it.
Do you think that maybe the News Reporter will have some chance to appear in the City stage? Since she's seen in the City during one of the cutscenes, in the Stage 1 Boss Arena BG and the "Go!" sign it would somewhat fit that she'd appear in one of or the last Stage. Maybe just in the Background or as an NPC like some other characters, or the big stretch that she'd appear as a Miniboss before you enter the Nightclub

Reactions: Clawfoot66

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Do you think that maybe the News Reporter will have some chance to appear in the City stage? Since she's seen in the City during one of the cutscenes, in the Stage 1 Boss Arena BG and the "Go!" sign it would somewhat fit that she'd appear in one of or the last Stage. Maybe just in the Background or as an NPC like some other characters, or the big stretch that she'd appear as a Miniboss before you enter the Nightclub
Hmm... actually this is a good idea. She could appear as an npc in the background.

Mr.Duck101

Sep 8, 2022
It’s Shadow isn’t it

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes