Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
oh, right, these game over screens, what are we going to do with them?, we are going to change cream's sprites to coincide with the appearance of the game over screens or we are going to change these game over screens to coincide with the appearance of cream's sprites?, i like these two styles of cream but i prefer the canonical ones where she have small breasts naturally for a child like her, strange... the one with female adult breasts are good too but... naturally is not canon if we want her playable but it's ok probably, thanks very much for helping me with the name of the ghost lady and the image interpretation of the gif. (y) :giggle:

about the future stage 6 the city, someone have an idea of what npc we are going to use to saving in the city and who is going to be the bosses and enemies of that stage?, i rembember an old post of one of the old forums of pxlpd about the female reporter of the stage 1 cutscenes is going to be the boss of the city stage using her microphone to having fun with their victims who know how, probably she can be a mini boss like the raptors riders from the stage 5 because is the only stage where we have 5 enemies than the others stages unless if someone want to add an extra enemy for the others stages too, about the npc for stage 6, probably we can pass to a dolls toy store building where we can see ''Belle the tinkerer'' being sexually assaulted by some naughty robotic toys and while in the city we can see some others characters like whisper and dr starline and characters like these but yeah... depend of what is going to be for the future of stage 6 of redeye samurai mod. :unsure:

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
oh, right, these game over screens, what are we going to do with them?, we are going to change cream's sprites to coincide with the appearance of the game over screens or we are going to change these game over screens to coincide with the appearance of cream's sprites?, i like these two styles of cream but i prefer the canonical ones where she have small breasts naturally for a child like her, strange... the one with female adult breasts are good too but... naturally is not canon if we want her playable but it's ok probably, thanks very much for helping me with the name of the ghost lady and the image interpretation of the gif. (y) :giggle:

about the future stage 6 the city, someone have an idea of what npc we are going to use to saving in the city and who is going to be the bosses and enemies of that stage?, i rembember an old post of one of the old forums of pxlpd about the female reporter of the stage 1 cutscenes is going to be the boss of the city stage using her microphone to having fun with their victims who know how, probably she can be a mini boss like the raptors riders from the stage 5 because is the only stage where we have 5 enemies than the others stages unless if someone want to add an extra enemy for the others stages too, about the npc for stage 6, probably we can pass to a dolls toy store building where we can see ''Belle the tinkerer'' being sexually assaulted by some naughty robotic toys and while in the city we can see some others characters like whisper and dr starline and characters like these but yeah... depend of what is going to be for the future of stage 6 of redeye samurai mod. :unsure:
What I remember is that some of the enemies were supposed to be drunk human males who forced drinks on the girls for drunk sex. Human bunny girls, and some kind of animals like dogs.

I will however state that the chaos emerald mini game should be a DDR inspired pole dancing mini game.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
As for Stage 6, a few weeks ago I came up with an idea of what it might more or less look like and who we might meet there. In short, I can say that it will take place in the city and in the night club. As for the opponents, I can reveal that it will be mainly Mobians. I've already chosen for myself who will be the boss in this stage, but I'll let know about it when I start making stage 6 and introducing the opponents. Although at the moment there are still a few things to do in the mod before I can get started on it.

Spewponcho

Dec 28, 2022
As for Stage 6, a few weeks ago I came up with an idea of what it might more or less look like and who we might meet there. In short, I can say that it will take place in the city and in the night club. As for the opponents, I can reveal that it will be mainly Mobians. I've already chosen for myself who will be the boss in this stage, but I'll let know about it when I start making stage 6 and introducing the opponents. Although at the moment there are still a few things to do in the mod before I can get started on it.
Do you think that maybe the News Reporter will have some chance to appear in the City stage? Since she's seen in the City during one of the cutscenes, in the Stage 1 Boss Arena BG and the "Go!" sign it would somewhat fit that she'd appear in one of or the last Stage. Maybe just in the Background or as an NPC like some other characters, or the big stretch that she'd appear as a Miniboss before you enter the Nightclub

Reactions: Clawfoot66

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Do you think that maybe the News Reporter will have some chance to appear in the City stage? Since she's seen in the City during one of the cutscenes, in the Stage 1 Boss Arena BG and the "Go!" sign it would somewhat fit that she'd appear in one of or the last Stage. Maybe just in the Background or as an NPC like some other characters, or the big stretch that she'd appear as a Miniboss before you enter the Nightclub
Hmm... actually this is a good idea. She could appear as an npc in the background.

Mr.Duck101

Sep 8, 2022
It’s Shadow isn’t it

Oct 5, 2022
As for the opponents, I can reveal that it will be mainly Mobians. I've already chosen for myself who will be the boss in this stage, but I'll let know about it when I start making stage 6 and introducing the opponents.
I just hope you haven't dismissed the idea and willingness that most enemies of the new stage are female...
:cry:

As for the opponents, I can reveal that it will be mainly Mobians. I've already chosen for myself who will be the boss in this stage, but I'll let know about it when I start making stage 6 and introducing the opponents. Although at the moment there are still a few things to do in the mod before I can get started on it.
As always, take all the time necessary and finish all previous thing you want before commencing the development of a whole new stage.

Thanks for your work RedEye

Indolthir

Jun 20, 2020
It's really great that some people continue this game in another form than the original devs (The original is great, but it has become harder and harder to know if they're still working on it or if the project is dead). Thank you for your work.

The new animations in this mode are great and the betterment of other older part of the game are excellent as well.Thank you for this.

If I may express an opinion however, I do not really see the point of having changed the voices, they were really good already and I don't really like the new ones. Of course, this is just me and it is relatively minor, but maybe it would be possible to put an option in the sound options that would give the choice between the original voices of the game and the new one? If it's not too difficult and take not too much time, of course.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022

Howdy, I just added another update! The most important thing in it is the transition to a newer version of the openbor engine. However, before downloading, please read how to install the game, as it differs slightly from the previous version. In addition, the appearance of all cutscenes has been changed. Also added special abilities for some of the enemies in the stages. Fixed some bugs related to the previous part of the game. Some character mechanics have also been improved. You can read more about the changes in the "change log".​

Change Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022

Howdy, I just added another update! The most important thing in it is the transition to a newer version of the openbor engine. However, before downloading, please read how to install the game, as it differs slightly from the previous version. In addition, the appearance of all cutscenes has been changed. Also added special abilities for some of the enemies in the stages. Fixed some bugs related to the previous part of the game. Some character mechanics have also been improved. You can read more about the changes in the "change log".​

Change Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WHAT

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes