Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Howdy, I added a minor change to my post. Namely, after downloading the OpenBor engine for Windows, the files will be located in a folder, so you don't need to create an additional folder after unzipping the zip file. In addition, I added two videos showing how to install the game on both windows and android for those who have problems with this.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Cream gets fucked twice at the same time by two different enemies.
This happens when our character is caught by 2 enemies at the same time.

The title screen has a random white board in the background
This is a bug mainly on phones, because the script responsible for removing the scrollbar (those white bars) on phones does not work. However, it is nothing serious and just a visual error.

And cream got stuck after she gave birth to a spider and when I clicked CP
This error occurs when our character is close to activating the pregnancy animation and when we manually force it to be killed. This error appears only in arena mode.

What are the other two minigames and how do I unlock them?
At the moment, the only way to play minigames is to collect 20 money and select minigames from the world map. Minigames are shown as blue and yellow circles on the map.

Will there be pregnancy skins with a birth system soon?
No, work on pregnancy mode and everything related to it has been put on hold. Due to the enormity of work on the current mod.

Reactions: thelastkingdom36
Feb 25, 2022
View attachment 1925546

Overview:

This is a mod that fixes various bugs from the original game and adds new content. That is, new animations, changes in character designs, redesigning levels, adding new mechanics and much more. The mod was created without the participation of the developers of the original game. Therefore, the storyline and new features may differ from those planned from the original game forum.

Updated: 30.01.2023
Game/Creator: || Zeta R-02
Modder: RedEye Samurai
Mod Version: 2.3
Game Version: 7.8
Language: English
Links:

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Helpers:

Change-Log:

[!] Before installing the game, read the instruction, how to install it [!]

Mod Edition File:

Game Engine:

(Screenshots)

View attachment 2163703 View attachment 2163704 View attachment 2163705 View attachment 2163706 View attachment 2163707 View attachment 2163726 View attachment 2163709 View attachment 2163710 View attachment 2163711 View attachment 2163728 View attachment 2163713 View attachment 2163714 View attachment 2163715 View attachment 2163716
oh great now the data folder is missing. Why is it always either one or the other? Why can't we have both the PAK and the data folder together? Is there a limitation I'm missing here?

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
oh great now the data folder is missing. Why is it always either one or the other? Why can't we have both the PAK and the data folder together? Is there a limitation I'm missing here?
From version 1.1 to 2.2 of the mod, the data file was not compressed. Because when I tried to do this the engine did not want to read these files for me, so from the beginning only the data file was downloaded along with the game. However, due to the fact that I moved the game to a newer engine, now I can compress the data files to .pak format without any problems. This makes it easier to transfer such a file and allows it to work on other platforms, such as phones. I didn't add the .pak file and the data folder together because it doesn't make sense to download the same thing twice.

Feb 25, 2022
From version 1.1 to 2.2 of the mod, the data file was not compressed. Because when I tried to do this the engine did not want to read these files for me, so from the beginning only the data file was downloaded along with the game. However, due to the fact that I moved the game to a newer engine, now I can compress the data files to .pak format without any problems. This makes it easier to transfer such a file and allows it to work on other platforms, such as phones. I didn't add the .pak file and the data folder together because it doesn't make sense to download the same thing twice.
The data folder with all the sprites, music, voice clips, sound effects and scripts for the game?

Reactions: Hqazgts226

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
To be honest, although it is good that it is in a new engine, well... the truth is that I would prefer the way it was before without having to install anything and the content of the data folder seemed interesting to me, it is a pity that this folder is no longer there, nor I have not even been able to open any folder with the .pak extension because all the programs that supposedly open them bring viruses and do not even open any of the .pak files, so I prefer the way it was before, as it made me more comfortable and familiar with the the way it worked before. :(

redeye samurai, although now with the new engine you can play from the cell phone and others, won't you continue updating it with the engine from before even with the data folder outside and all its content as before? :unsure:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
redeye samurai, although now with the new engine you can play from the cell phone and others, won't you continue updating it with the engine from before even with the data folder outside and all its content as before?
Won't that create the need to use 2 relatively different coding? Like, the older Openboar engine having compatibility problems with the functions of the latest version

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
To be honest, although it is good that it is in a new engine, well... the truth is that I would prefer the way it was before without having to install anything and the content of the data folder seemed interesting to me, it is a pity that this folder is no longer there, nor I have not even been able to open any folder with the .pak extension because all the programs that supposedly open them bring viruses and do not even open any of the .pak files, so I prefer the way it was before, as it made me more comfortable and familiar with the the way it worked before. :(

redeye samurai, although now with the new engine you can play from the cell phone and others, won't you continue updating it with the engine from before even with the data folder outside and all its content as before? :unsure:
if you want to extract the .pak file you can use this program: . It is very easy to use and allows you to simultaneously pack and unpack files with just this format.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes