Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 5, 2022
As for the opponents, I can reveal that it will be mainly Mobians. I've already chosen for myself who will be the boss in this stage, but I'll let know about it when I start making stage 6 and introducing the opponents.
I just hope you haven't dismissed the idea and willingness that most enemies of the new stage are female...
:cry:

As for the opponents, I can reveal that it will be mainly Mobians. I've already chosen for myself who will be the boss in this stage, but I'll let know about it when I start making stage 6 and introducing the opponents. Although at the moment there are still a few things to do in the mod before I can get started on it.
As always, take all the time necessary and finish all previous thing you want before commencing the development of a whole new stage.

Thanks for your work RedEye

Indolthir

Jun 20, 2020
It's really great that some people continue this game in another form than the original devs (The original is great, but it has become harder and harder to know if they're still working on it or if the project is dead). Thank you for your work.

The new animations in this mode are great and the betterment of other older part of the game are excellent as well.Thank you for this.

If I may express an opinion however, I do not really see the point of having changed the voices, they were really good already and I don't really like the new ones. Of course, this is just me and it is relatively minor, but maybe it would be possible to put an option in the sound options that would give the choice between the original voices of the game and the new one? If it's not too difficult and take not too much time, of course.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022

Howdy, I just added another update! The most important thing in it is the transition to a newer version of the openbor engine. However, before downloading, please read how to install the game, as it differs slightly from the previous version. In addition, the appearance of all cutscenes has been changed. Also added special abilities for some of the enemies in the stages. Fixed some bugs related to the previous part of the game. Some character mechanics have also been improved. You can read more about the changes in the "change log".​

Change Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022

Howdy, I just added another update! The most important thing in it is the transition to a newer version of the openbor engine. However, before downloading, please read how to install the game, as it differs slightly from the previous version. In addition, the appearance of all cutscenes has been changed. Also added special abilities for some of the enemies in the stages. Fixed some bugs related to the previous part of the game. Some character mechanics have also been improved. You can read more about the changes in the "change log".​

Change Log:
WHAT

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
I can't find a game engine to download
You need to go to the first post on the forum. There you will find the post posted by me. At the end of it above the screenshots of the game you will find the words "Game Engine: " and there you can find and download the game engine.

Lewd Dragons

Jul 22, 2021
Plays better than the original version. I think the shop may be bugged as I bought stuff and it wasn't reflected in the next stage (health wasn't healed).

I do have a request: separate button for the recharge/masterbation. I play with a controller so its just easy to bind that to one button instead of mashing two at the same time.

Despaku

Sep 19, 2022

Change Log:
will there a side missions gallery in the game in future updates?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020

Change Log:
Thank you for the update and for the effort of changing engines!!
This new update has a lot of QoL luckily

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Plays better than the original version. I think the shop may be bugged as I bought stuff and it wasn't reflected in the next stage (health wasn't healed).
With hp for now, the problem is that after buying more hp, the game does not save the current hp status, only this new highest value. Therefore, after leaving the store us bar is not replenished with the new value only still has the old one. I will try in the latest update to finally deal with this problem.

I do have a request: separate button for the recharge/masterbation. I play with a controller so its just easy to bind that to one button instead of mashing two at the same time.
In general, I have not read too much about the charging function on the openbor engine and the possibility of changing the default way of activating it. I will try in the new update somehow change this to make it more comfortable to use.

will there a side missions gallery in the game in future updates?
Yes, I intend to add such a feature, however, in the current update I did not have time to do so hence its absence. But, it should appear in the newest update.

Thank you for the update and for the effort of changing engines!!
This new update has a lot of QoL luckily
No problem.

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021

Change Log:
Good job keep up god's work my man

Feb 25, 2022
With hp for now, the problem is that after buying more hp, the game does not save the current hp status, only this new highest value. Therefore, after leaving the store us bar is not replenished with the new value only still has the old one. I will try in the latest update to finally deal with this problem.

In general, I have not read too much about the charging function on the openbor engine and the possibility of changing the default way of activating it. I will try in the new update somehow change this to make it more comfortable to use.

Yes, I intend to add such a feature, however, in the current update I did not have time to do so hence its absence. But, it should appear in the newest update.

No problem.
I found these glitches
Cream gets fucked twice at the same time by two different enemies.
The title screen has a random white board in the background
And cream got stuck after she gave birth to a spider and when I clicked CP

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes