Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Howdy, has some news for you, namely I finally managed to deal with porting the game to a newer version of the openbor engine and the bugs it brought. All characters work, as well as enemies and obstacles. All levels in the game are playable. All that's left now is to deal with few bugs and I'll finally be able to get down to adding new stuff.

In addition, this engine is available in several versions, namely for phone, Linux, psp and windows. I have not yet had the opportunity to check how it performs on Linux, although I was able to play this game on my phone. It presents itself in this style:

View attachment 2339274

To be honest, I'm very happy that this has been done and now the game will not be limited only to the computer. What I don't know is how the game will perform on other engines.
that was quicker than expected

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Howdy, has some news for you, namely I finally managed to deal with porting the game to a newer version of the openbor engine and the bugs it brought. All characters work, as well as enemies and obstacles. All levels in the game are playable. All that's left now is to deal with few bugs and I'll finally be able to get down to adding new stuff.

In addition, this engine is available in several versions, namely for phone, Linux, psp and windows. I have not yet had the opportunity to check how it performs on Linux, although I was able to play this game on my phone. It presents itself in this style:

View attachment 2339274

To be honest, I'm very happy that this has been done and now the game will not be limited only to the computer. What I don't know is how the game will perform on other engines.
Thank you so much, having PXLPD on Android is a wet dream made true!!
You did something exceptional sir

ChicoPineapple

Jan 10, 2023

View attachment 2339274

I need this update, NOW!

Deku#1hiro4life

Oct 3, 2020

View attachment 2339274

When can we expect a download of this version for mobile

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
What app are you using to play it on for android?
In general, the game is developed on the OpenBor engine. Due to the fact that I ported it to a newer version. I have access to other OpenBor engines, which allows various things, such as running the game on a phone, or linux.

When can we expect a download of this version for mobile
I plan to add an update only next Sunday. Provided, of course, that I manage to finish in time most of the things I still have planned for this game.

winterlune

May 23, 2017
One thing I would personally love to see is some divergence to the pregnancy mod in the form of being impregnated by different mobs and not just the ghost lady [from gameplay start to end], or, perhaps even going a step further to make the character not start pregnant but could be impregnated by mobs during gameplay. There's a lot of mobs after all, and it would sure make the mod itself more unique.

Would certainly be a lot of work for any sprites to be made for that kind of added gameplay, but the payout would be more then worth it in my opinion.

Despaku

Sep 19, 2022
if there is anyone willing to take my request, can someone do a loop of the Werehog’s doggystyle animation with lah (the ghost lady)?

Despaku

Sep 19, 2022
View attachment 2337028 being honest I would like them to add Evil Tails XD
I'm surprised the forum is active when I got here they don't talk much
if this can help these are the rouge and amy animations for evil tails that were going to be put in the original game, and the tailsxzeta edit from mykiio I posted earlier can be reused for evil tails's animations

Sadsickfuck

Dec 25, 2019
I have added a new skill for ghosts, namely, from now on they will have less hp, and they will also automatically die after finishing their sex scene. Although this will cause our character to be blocked from using special attack for a few seconds.
Sounds like a good idea for some gameplay variety, now if you could just delete that particular sex animation from the game that would be even better lol

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes