Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
When it comes to unpacking and especially packing, file naming is important. For example, earlier in my mod there were several files left by the dev in Zeen's animation. The file was named like this: "Zeta-Zeena yuri.f+ns". That's why you need to be carefull of how you name the file so that it doesn't have some characters or symbols that the program may have trouble reading.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Also, i remember that in the original PXLPD files there were a lot of stupid things made by the devs, like jokes and insults between them. Did you delete those?

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
well... we can see these unused contents on the others version from the original pxlpd pages and the versions from first to last to enjoy these unused contents now thanks to the program redeye samurai shared to us,there are some cool openbors games i wanted to see their interiors like sprites and music etc... and a touhou fangame from my childhood so im very happy with this now and thanks very much for sharing that program redeye samurai,i fighting with this when i have 16 years and at last i can open it now in my years more than 30,very long time tried opening theses .pak folders from various games of my childhood. (y):giggle:

now i can have my revenge from some long time before. :devilish:

Indolthir

Jun 20, 2020
At the moment, I have managed to add most of the missing graphics for Blaze and Cream in stage 5. However, I have not finished making them for the animations for Zenna and Raptor.
Sorry, what I meant is not that there were animations missing for Cream and Blaze for the raptor and Zeena. I understand that fully, it's a work in progress after all, it's expected and I have absolutely no issue with that.
What I meant is that there is already one animation (from two) available for these pairs of player character/enemy:
- Cream/Zeena: Nelson pose with Futa Zeena and zoom window.
- Blaze/Zeena: Doggy style with Futa Zeena.
- Cream/Raptor: Pushy Blowjob.

In all these pairs we have one animation on the two, and the other animation is not available, right? But that means that when you're caught as Cream by a raptor or Zeena, or caught as Blaze by Zeena, you would have one on two chances to trigger either animation, and if you trigger the missing animation, the character and enemy freeze in place during one second before knocking over and inflincting damage to your character as intended at the end of an animation, right? That's the same for any game mode where you fight, including the arena.
However, while if Cream is caught by a raptor in the arena it would work as intended (one of the animation exists and triggers as intended, the other animation not existing, the freeze frame is played for one second before releasing the character and inflincting damage), this is not the case for Cream/Zeena or Blaze/Zeena. In these cases, both animations would not appear and trigger the freeze frame instead, as if no animations existed for these pairs. But that's false, there is one animation for both pairs. So it should technically be a bug.
I understand that this is a minor issue, so do not feel compelled to deal with it, it will disappear anyway I suppose when you give Cream and Blaze their second animation with Zeena. It's just that I like the impregnation ovum animation playing when the characters lose one life from vaginal creampie and the new Arena is a great way to get this.
The new Arena Mode is a very good idea and very neatly done, by the way. Thank you for this.

While I'm at it, here is a second problem I ran into. Impossible to win the pattern replication mini-game with the mask guy in the Stonecock Village. Even though it is now shorter than the one in the original game, at which I would succeed without much trouble. Is it a bug? I tried various things, like doing it with JoytoKey and a Xbox controller, changing computer, and son on. Is the secret zone not implemented? I can hardly believe it is due to the fact that I would be that terrible, I've played Friday Funkin' Night for Venus's sake.
This apparent bug continues further as when I finished Stonecock Village and entered the lava cave at the end of the level to exit it. I was transported in another area of the Stonecock Village which started with the Tiki-Mask-Guy smoking his joint, and with two fights mimicking previous one, including the two grey Stone Raptor accompanied by two brown Raptor Riders, and then the entrance of the lava cave again... I surmise something is not implemented yet, here, is it right?
Edit: I went on the vanilla version 7.8 and I managed to succeed at the Mask-guy's rythm game onfirst try. So I do suspect a bug, or it's not implemented and in this case I'm sorry for the disturbance.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedEye Samurai
Feb 25, 2022
Sorry, what I meant is not that there were animations missing for Cream and Blaze for the raptor and Zeena. I understand that fully, it's a work in progress after all, it's expected and I have absolutely no issue with that.
What I meant is that there is already one animation (from two) available for these pairs of player character/enemy:
- Cream/Zeena: Nelson pose with Futa Zeena and zoom window.
- Blaze/Zeena: Doggy style with Futa Zeena.
- Cream/Raptor: Pushy Blowjob.

In all these pairs we have one animation on the two, and the other animation is not available, right? But that means that when you're caught as Cream by a raptor or Zeena, or caught as Blaze by Zeena, you would have one on two chances to trigger either animation, and if you trigger the missing animation, the character and enemy freeze in place during one second before knocking over and inflincting damage to your character as intended at the end of an animation, right? That's the same for any game mode where you fight, including the arena.
However, while if Cream is caught by a raptor in the arena it would work as intended (one of the animation exists and triggers as intended, the other animation not existing, the freeze frame is played for one second before releasing the character and inflincting damage), this is not the case for Cream/Zeena or Blaze/Zeena. In these cases, both animations would not appear and trigger the freeze frame instead, as if no animations existed for these pairs. But that's false, there is one animation for both pairs. So it should technically be a bug.
I understand that this is a minor issue, so do not feel compelled to deal with it, it will disappear anyway I suppose when you give Cream and Blaze their second animation with Zeena. It's just that I like the impregnation ovum animation playing when the characters lose one life from vaginal creampie and the new Arena is a great way to get this.
The new Arena Mode is a very good idea and very neatly done, by the way. Thank you for this.

While I'm at it, here is a second problem I ran into. Impossible to win the pattern replication mini-game with the mask guy in the Stonecock Village. Even though it is now shorter than the one in the original game, at which I would succeed without much trouble. Is it a bug? I tried various things, like doing it with JoytoKey and a Xbox controller, changing computer, and son on. Is the secret zone not implemented? I can hardly believe it is due to the fact that I would be that terrible, I've played Friday Funkin' Night for Venus's sake.
Good point. Why were these three the only ones with one animation when there was enough room for two for each one?

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
As for the animation not showing up for Zenna, this happens mainly in Arena. This is because the Zenna from Arena Mode is different from the one we fight in stage 5. This is because there are two types of Zeena in stage 5. One has one part of the animation and is a Boss, while the other type has the other part and animation and it's spawn from mirrors. In Arena Mode, on the other hand, I couldn't use this so I had to create a new enemy and combine the animation in it. However, as you can see, I forgot to add a new animation for Blaze over time, hence the missing bar pops up during animation.

This apparent bug continues further as when I finished Stonecock Village and entered the lava cave at the end of the level to exit it. I was transported in another area of the Stonecock Village which started with the Tiki-Mask-Guy smoking his joint, and with two fights mimicking previous one, including the two grey Stone Raptor accompanied by two brown Raptor Riders, and then the entrance of the lava cave again... I surmise something is not implemented yet, here, is it right?
Edit: I went on the vanilla version 7.8 and I managed to succeed at the Mask-guy's rythm game onfirst try. So I do suspect a bug, or it's not implemented and in this case I'm sorry for the disturbance.
When it comes to this mini-game, your job is to hit the crystals in the right order and not to map out what the mask guy shows you with your keyboard.

Good point. Why were these three the only ones with one animation when there was enough room for two for each one?
The original developers of the game during development did not create most of the animations for Blaze and Cream. This was supposed to be added in their new update, yet as you can see it never appeared. I've already created most of the missing animations for Boar, Dactyl, Ruby, Nilly or Rider and added animations already created by other artists, for Zeen and Raptor. However, in the course of creating the mod, more and more ideas came. Hence, the creation of missing animations was put on hold over time in favor of introducing new features or fixing bugs in the game.

Last edited:

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
well... the most human character is zu and probably one of the jungle native girls and the ghost lady so these are the most humans characters,probably counting the mermaids and dr eggman but for now eggman is only a npc and an obstacle for the 3rd chaos emerald. :unsure:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
well... the most human character is zu and probably one of the jungle native girls and the ghost lady so these are the most humans characters,probably counting the mermaids and dr eggman but for now eggman is only a npc and an obstacle for the 3rd chaos emerald. :unsure:
Zu is a Guest OC that has zero connection to Sonic fandom since her inception (from an artist who also loves to draw exclusively anal art, and one of the artists responsible for the whole "cum squirts out of the bellybottom" fetish), unlike Zeta. She is really a human with cat ears and tail. A Type 2 furry? To be fair, even if we had mostly mobians, we still have human populations in the same world. Eggman is a human too, after all. GUN also still exists (Would be neat to see a depiction of GUN in this game, too). And this is not Archie world, either. Plus, until things are really finalized, anything goes (within reason).

Last edited:

Indolthir

Jun 20, 2020
As for the animation not showing up for Zenna, this happens mainly in Arena. This is because the Zenna from Arena Mode is different from the one we fight in stage 5. This is because there are two types of Zeena in stage 5. One has one part of the animation and is a Boss, while the other type has the other part and animation and it's spawn from mirrors. In Arena Mode, on the other hand, I couldn't use this so I had to create a new enemy and combine the animation in it. However, as you can see, I forgot to add a new animation for Blaze over time, hence the missing bar pops up during animation.
Yes, thank you for confirming my hypothesis. I realized this was probably the case after posting my message, as I saw later, while playing in the arena, that the Zeena in this mode was called "ArenaZeena" and I came then to a conclusion corresponding to your explanation. I'll just wait patiently for these animations to be implemented for ArenaZeena

When it comes to this mini-game, your job is to hit the crystals in the right order and not to map out what the mask guy shows you with your keyboard.
Ah, thank you so much for your answers. I'm trying to read this whole thread to get a sense of the change you brought, but it's not easy to grasp the whole of it. I really hope I'm not wasting your time with such questions.

On another note, I had a suggestion about the voices of characters. There are some heavy changes here. Cream, Rouge, Blaze and Amy got each a new voice, right? And it happens that I prefer the previous voices (of course, this is purely personal taste, I'm sure there are people who love the new voices). Of course, I would never suggest to reverse it, but I was wondering if it would be possible, and furthermore if it would be relatively easy, (as there are obviously other tasks that you should prioritize for your own and everyone's sake), to give the player the choice between old and new voices. Would it be possible for example to put an option in the sound settings with two choices for "old" or "new" voice lines?

Again, thank you very much for your work on this game, I've been quite hooked on this mod for the last days. Feels like it's been so long since I spent time on a ProjectX update. :D

Feb 25, 2022

The original developers of the game during development did not create most of the animations for Blaze and Cream. This was supposed to be added in their new update, yet as you can see it never appeared. I've already created most of the missing animations for Boar, Dactyl, Ruby, Nilly or Rider and added animations already created by other artists, for Zeen and Raptor. However, in the course of creating the mod, more and more ideas came. Hence, the creation of missing animations was put on hold over time in favor of introducing new features or fixing bugs in the game.
What can we expect in the next update?

Reactions: Hqazgts226

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
What can we expect in the next update?
Well, I don't want to make too many promises, because I don't know how much I'll be able to do it in time, but I do plan to do something with background on the stages, specifically, to add some moving elements so that everything is not, so much, static. In addition, I would like to redo all backgrounds in stage 5 and add dialogues there as well. I also plan to add 2 side missions plus one mission with saving Vanilla. Fix some more minor bugs in the game, add missing animations, etc. However, as I mentioned earlier, I don't know how much time I'll have to do and what exacly will be in next update.

Feb 25, 2022
Well, I don't want to make too many promises, because I don't know how much I'll be able to do it in time, but I do plan to do something with background on the stages, specifically, to add some moving elements so that everything is not, so much, static. In addition, I would like to redo all backgrounds in stage 5 and add dialogues there as well. I also plan to add 2 side missions plus one mission with saving Vanilla. Fix some more minor bugs in the game, add missing animations, etc. However, as I mentioned earlier, I don't know how much time I'll have to do and what exacly will be in next update.
Any plans to add secret bosses in the overworld maps? Like maybe in the forest level you have to fight a perverted Mega Man or something like that?

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
probably i think more plants peoples like the seedrians for example cosmo the seedrian or we can use some mythological creatures, for example treants, tree peoples or something like that, we have mermaids for the ocean stage so... i don't know... we can fight with metal sonic on the egg carrier from the stage 1 secret boss or a big octopus for the underwater stage 3 and probably these two ghost servants of the ghost girl and etc... :unsure:

something like a guardians secret bosses who protect the chaos emeralds of these secret stages, the others story bosses just protect the way where we are going to defeat venus in her final battle. ;)

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
ah! konpon, about zu the catgirl from rockcandy, there are some catgirls and others kemonomimi creatures too, do you know about sara from some sonic movie?, she is a part villain too. :whistle:

Feb 25, 2022
Zu is the only one without a spider birth animation

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Yes I know, for the moment I have put on hold the development of Zu's character. I heard that Rockcandy is working on redesigning the look of this character, so I'd rather wait until he finishes and adjust to this concept.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes