Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Yes I know, for the moment I have put on hold the development of Zu's character. I found out that Rockcandy is working on redesigning the look of this character, so I'd rather wait until he finishes and adjust to this concept.
Rockcandy is working on her again? that's awesome, i wonder if he will use voice sounds recorded from the actual Zu VA

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Well, it's hard to say. I've heard he's working on it, but I don't know when he'll finish and if anything will come out. That's why if I were you I would not get excited too early. It will be better to wait and see if We actually get something. Especially since if it is true that he is working then it is likely to take some time.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Well, it's hard to say. I've heard he's working on it, but I don't know when he'll finish and if anything will come out. That's why if I were you I would not get excited too early. It will be better to wait and see if We actually get something. Especially since if it is true that he is working then it is likely to take some time.
That's a give. I can wait years if it worth the wait. But as you said I shouldn't get to excited for something that is not sure at all

Nexo42

Apr 9, 2019
One thing I vaguely remember being discussed about the game some time ago was updating the pterodactyl animations for some characters, which I was really hoping for as the Female one with Tails is by far my favorite animation in the game. Of course that never actually happened, so I was a bit disappointed.
Maybe I'm getting that mixed up with Cream and Blaze's missing animations though.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
mmmhhh... these females pterodactyl... yeah, these forces us to breed their egg by inserting it in ass-to-ass pose, well... a little strange to be ass-to-ass pose because they doing it in the air like the ghost girl's tribadism pose floating together in that move. :unsure:

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
One thing I vaguely remember being discussed about the game some time ago was updating the pterodactyl animations for some characters, which I was really hoping for as the Female one with Tails is by far my favorite animation in the game. Of course that never actually happened, so I was a bit disappointed.
Maybe I'm getting that mixed up with Cream and Blaze's missing animations though.
Being honest I don't remember if I mentioned it. I only added missing sex animations for Blaze and Cream.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Also below, I've provided a preview of the animation for Vanilla for the side mission I'm trying to create. The animation has undergone various revisions and at the moment I don't know if it will undergo any more. Although it will more or less look like this.

View attachment 2357407
Oh, that looks pretty neat. Also it will be possible to add Plant's bukkae? (If you don't know what it is, just search for the scene in To love ru where Darkness and Momo are using plant's savia as bukkake lotion)

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
well... the plant's fluid is know in this game with the name ''icor'' what is the green fluids of the plant, the bukkake of the plant you want is the character being more covered in that green liquids like having their bodies a bath with these fluids?. :unsure:

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
oh, very good redeye samurai, this is going to be different for every stage?, im referring because in your gif vanilla is being attacked by the plants from the stage 2 so... we are going to see differents things attacking vanilla for example some machine in stage 1 and a water creature for stage 3 and some ghosts for the stage 4 etc... ?.

if that so... i like to try to give some idea for the stage 1 like some robot like a milking machine where that robot sucking the milk of her breasts where we can see their hoses pumping into some balloons where the robot get the balloon filled with milk and throw to us like a water balloon to get us stopped and we get drenched in her milk while being stopped we lost time to save her making her a little annoyed and angry with our incopetence while the enemies try to get us in that state trying to have fun with us while they protecting the milking machine robot who continue filling balloons to continue stopping us. :LOL:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
not a big fan of the fact that you can't visit the shop on the overworld map.
Not like there is an endless way to grind for more money. You cannot replay beaten levels, either. You always access the shop before the boss stage, and you gain no rings from the boss fight, anyway. There is no real purpose to revisit the store while broke, aside from looking at Vanilla.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
No, it doesn't. The pregnancy mode was stopped a few months ago. So there are no new loading screens, backgrounds, and most new mechanics, or corrected bugs in scripts.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes