Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CatAttack

Dec 20, 2021

Howdy, I just added another update! The most important thing in it is the transition to a newer version of the openbor engine. However, before downloading, please read how to install the game, as it differs slightly from the previous version. In addition, the appearance of all cutscenes has been changed. Also added special abilities for some of the enemies in the stages. Fixed some bugs related to the previous part of the game. Some character mechanics have also been improved. You can read more about the changes in the "change log".​

Change Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love the spider egg mechanic ! I like that you actually made it spawn extra spiders as well, it adds a fun little change to the level.

winterlune

May 23, 2017
Not like there is an endless way to grind for more money. You cannot replay beaten levels, either. You always access the shop before the boss stage, and you gain no rings from the boss fight, anyway. There is no real purpose to revisit the store while broke, aside from looking at Vanilla.
That and there's the fact there's the stage select option on the main menu before going into story mode itself. So making it so you can replay levels in story mode would be a bit redundant; though I'll admit being able to go to the shop outside of levels to spend leftover money would be a very welcome addition.

[Also Really loving that new spider egg animation]

Feb 25, 2022
That and there's the fact there's the stage select option on the main menu before going into story mode itself. So making it so you can replay levels in story mode would be a bit redundant; though I'll admit being able to go to the shop outside of levels to spend leftover money would be a very welcome addition.

[Also Really loving that new spider egg animation]
Why weren't the pterodactyl females given the same treatment as the spider eggs?

Reactions: Indolthir

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
I got a suggestion from SahanovAzamat on the discord server to change the combo system in the game and add Juggle combos. I searched a bit in manual for openbor and found some useful commands for dealing damage. In short, in one of the characters I changed the way of attacking in such a way that during special attacks, our character could interrupt the animation in order to use another attack in the same moment. However, this only works when we hit the enemy, so if we fail, the animation will be played until the end and we won't be able to interrupt it with another attack. In addition, I added that one of the opponents for the test has the ability to receive damage while flying, which allows you to perform combos. So depending on what buttons we use, such a set of attak will be performed in succession, for example, during the fight we can use basic attack, then forward attack + special attack to inflict more hp on the opponent. I also added a limit to the combos we can perform on an opponent while he is flying. And I also added that from now on every special attack (special, upper attakc, forward attack, super special) will take stamina from us, as opposed to the previous version where stamina was only taken by special attack (Although in the video below this part has not been added yet). I'm curious to see what will come out of this and how players will respond to it.

View attachment Amy3.mp4

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I got a suggestion from SahanovAzamat on the discord server to change the combo system in the game and add Juggle combos. I searched a bit in manual for openbor and found some useful commands for dealing damage. In short, in one of the characters I changed the way of attacking in such a way that during special attacks, our character could interrupt the animation in order to use another attack in the same moment. However, this only works when we hit the enemy, so if we fail, the animation will be played until the end and we won't be able to interrupt it with another attack. In addition, I added that one of the opponents for the test has the ability to receive damage while flying, which allows you to perform combos. So depending on what buttons we use, such a set of attak will be performed in succession, for example, during the fight we can use basic attack, then forward attack + special attack to inflict more hp on the opponent. I also added a limit to the combos we can perform on an opponent while he is flying. And I also added that from now on every special attack (special, upper attakc, forward attack, super special) will take stamina from us, as opposed to the previous version where stamina was only taken by special attack (Although in the video below this part has not been added yet). I'm curious to see what will come out of this and how players will respond to it.

View attachment 2362945
my goddess, that looks awesome. In the video seems practical and useful, i wonder how it feel when doing it myself.

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
While I'm aware that a lot of players are excited about the spider egg birth, we need to calm down and remember that Redeye does have other things on the agenda. Doing more of the same thing would take time to implement and make the game take longer. Besides, I feel like more of this kind of content would be more expected when Redeye is working on the Preg Mod again.

Jul 16, 2022
This Mod Edition is incredibly well done. I got to say, RedEye did a fine job indeed. And they engage with their community too. Keep up the good work dude (y)

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Thanks for such words. I'm glad you're satisfied with my mod. I'm still amazed at what has come out of it since my first publication, which didn't promise to be very good on start. However, if it wasn't for this community nothing would have come out of it, and I have to admit that it's fun to chat with you guys and share ideas. And, also brings your ideas into game and sometimes animations that you have created yourselves is nice too. At least I know I can't give up now.

Also below is a photo of a character I've been working on lately. This is my original idea and I was thinking of bringing this character into the game for stage 6 in background, although I haven't started working on this stage yet so it's hard to say if it will appear, but I hope.

red2.png

Asami.png

Feb 25, 2022
Thanks for such words. I'm glad you're satisfied with my mod. I'm still amazed at what has come out of it since my first publication, which didn't promise to be very good on start. However, if it wasn't for this community nothing would have come out of it, and I have to admit that it's fun to chat with you guys and share ideas. And, also brings your ideas into game and sometimes animations that you have created yourselves is nice too. At least I know I can't give up now.

Also below is a photo of a character I've been working on lately. This is my original idea and I was thinking of bringing this character into the game for stage 6 in background, although I haven't started working on this stage yet so it's hard to say if it will appear, but I hope.

View attachment 2363649

View attachment 2363650
Who is she getting fucked by this time?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020

View attachment 2363649

View attachment 2363650
Oh, she looks beautiful. Nice design, it remembers me a those fan characters from super sonic x universe (cringe series, look at your own discretion). Well done

Reactions: RedEye Samurai

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Also is she inspired in any character in particular? because if i remove one arm and eye from her it reminds me of Baiken from guilty gear.

Oct 5, 2022
Also below, I've provided a preview of the animation for Vanilla for the side mission I'm trying to create. The animation has undergone various revisions and at the moment I don't know if it will undergo any more. Although it will more or less look like this.

View attachment 2357407
I just love this animation. I would really like to see more like this where the females are that level of exited with those juices

Oct 5, 2022
Sorry for commenting three times. But I forgot that this thing can be done in the mobile version and I replied as I was reading...

View attachment 2362945
About this new feature I do not have any bad words. Even, I really like the idea that all those movements take energy from us because that will make us to use the mastubation more often. In the video, the actions are very well connected and it is incredibly fluid.

View attachment 2363649

View attachment 2363650
Please don't give up. I'm a programmer myself and I know that sometimes it's really hard to continue and everybody gets demotivated. However, we are here to help you as much as we can and support your work.
About you character I really like her and I wouldn't mind at all if she was even a playable character.

Again, thank you so much for your work.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Also is she inspired in any character in particular? because if i remove one arm and eye from her it reminds me of Baiken from guilty gear.
No, to be honest, I tried not to be inspired by other characters. Mostly it was reviewing sketches of what Mobian should look like more or less, and reviewing various designs for female samurai.

I just love this animation. I would really like to see more like this where the females are that level of exited with those juices
In Stage 6, I would like most of the opponents to be female mobians, so maybe something interesting can come up.

First, this new patch of content looks awesome. You should be proud of how much you've added so far. Second, does anyone have a download link for version 2.3 that isn't Mega or Drive? My old ass computer refuses to download things off either sites for some reason.
A while ago I added the ability to download a .pak file from google. If that doesn't work either then let me know and let me know which platform it would be best for you to download from and I'll try to add it here.

its below gamemode just try going back and you should see it, also i dont know why the gallery is hidden
This is because this newer version of OpenBor has a limited number of levels displayed. I'll have to see if it's possible to get around this somehow and show them all.

Feb 25, 2022
No, to be honest, I tried not to be inspired by other characters. Mostly it was reviewing sketches of what Mobian should look like more or less, and reviewing various designs for female samurai.

In Stage 6, I would like most of the opponents to be female mobians, so maybe something interesting can come up.

A while ago I added the ability to download a .pak file from google. If that doesn't work either then let me know and let me know which platform it would be best for you to download from and I'll try to add it here.

This is because this newer version of OpenBor has a limited number of levels displayed. I'll have to see if it's possible to get around this somehow and show them all.
Maybe a scret shadow miniboss in stage 6 perhaps?

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes