Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
Thanks for such words. I'm glad you're satisfied with my mod. I'm still amazed at what has come out of it since my first publication, which didn't promise to be very good on start. However, if it wasn't for this community nothing would have come out of it, and I have to admit that it's fun to chat with you guys and share ideas. And, also brings your ideas into game and sometimes animations that you have created yourselves is nice too. At least I know I can't give up now.

Also below is a photo of a character I've been working on lately. This is my original idea and I was thinking of bringing this character into the game for stage 6 in background, although I haven't started working on this stage yet so it's hard to say if it will appear, but I hope.

View attachment 2363649

View attachment 2363650
Maybe this could be the new playable character, as muchs as i want cosmo as a playable character it makes more sense that you create the new playable character

Reactions: Nawbro

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Hmm... maybe, well sword fighting in this game would be awesome. However, until I start creating a new character, I prefer to hold off on such thoughts.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
After some testing I realized that I might've made it even worse cause of the animation.
If you happened to arachnophobia, just focus on those big eyes and not the legs. XD
If someone may have arachnophobia then maybe during the game let them focus on sex animation rather than eyes, this should help. Although on the other hand it may make some people more phobic and they will be afraid that the spider will fuck them, when they sleeping.... huh... Well maybe it's better to focus on those eyes after all xd

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
well... i don't like the spiders too but i miss the unused sex animation they have before, i have an idea, why not adding a female body with the spiders and make some cute ''arachne'' enemies with them, we have mermaids like half human half fish so we can try to replace the spiders with these cutes spider girls, no?.

tumblr_pmu7h5JPge1vg50pmo1_1280.png

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
A lot of legs and a lot of work.
I hope this redesign reduces the arachnophobia vibes caused by the original design. The walking animation is at least a lot more smoother / accurate.
View attachment 2368917 View attachment 2368895
While I liked the creepiness of the original (it fit right in with the specific fetish in caters to), the redesign looks better: walking animation is better and you can see the eyes and mandibles. Very good redesign my friend.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
yeah,that animation WeebLoop. (y):giggle:

and yes Frafro, but well... because redeye samurai begin to work with the spiders, it's posible to try to add it during the redesigns of the spiders while redeye samurai working with them. :)

mmmhhh... what about using the sprites of the arakne enemies from ryonasaga?, probably we can use their human bodies with some photoshop to put on the spiders's head like moving the human body to another spider like the white one redeye made?. :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SALAME LEXS

Nov 15, 2022
thx

It's hard to say, I don't have a prepared plan for the whole game until the end. So at the moment I won't tell you how many characters there will be when the mod is finished.

Well it mainly depends on what you would feel most comfortable in. If you are good at creating graphics or animating them, then you can send your suggestions on how a particular graphic could be improved, or a new one added. If not, then you can just insert suggestions that you think would be worth adding to the mod, as well as a suggestion for changing certain mechanics that don't work though. On the other hand, if even this does not encourage you, then you can simply play the game and report the bugs you find there. Each of the options will help a lot in improving and finishing the mod. In addition, if you would decide to help, I recommend going to discord, where are special channels created for this type of thing and it is easier to search, for example, suggestions for the game, or a reported bugs.
Well, I have an idea that could be fine as a detail and it is if the character's face has more expressions, that is, it has a blinking animation or something like that when it is violated
thx

It's hard to say, I don't have a prepared plan for the whole game until the end. So at the moment I won't tell you how many characters there will be when the mod is finished.

Well it mainly depends on what you would feel most comfortable in. If you are good at creating graphics or animating them, then you can send your suggestions on how a particular graphic could be improved, or a new one added. If not, then you can just insert suggestions that you think would be worth adding to the mod, as well as a suggestion for changing certain mechanics that don't work though. On the other hand, if even this does not encourage you, then you can simply play the game and report the bugs you find there. Each of the options will help a lot in improving and finishing the mod. In addition, if you would decide to help, I recommend going to discord, where are special channels created for this type of thing and it is easier to search, for example, suggestions for the game, or a reported bugs.
Well, I have an idea that is very good in detail. Could you put more animations on the character's face, something like this?

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Well, I have an idea that is very good in detail. Could you put more animations on the character's face, something like this?
Hmm, well I could try to make something like this and add it to the game. Although I'll have to fiddle around a bit, because the game itself doesn't allow much customization with the hud. So I'll have to make entities that cover the current hud with new animations. Although it won't be that challenging to do I think.

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
Hmm, well I could try to make something like this and add it to the game. Although I'll have to fiddle around a bit, because the game itself doesn't allow much customization with the hud. So I'll have to make entities that cover the current hud with new animations. Although it won't be that challenging to do I think.
if this is gonna work, it would be pretty cool to see, like it could change for specific enemies for example spiral eyes for chao, lewd clothes for incu, etc.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020

How about these as the spider replacements? I think the Grabber is more iconic, though. Could also do an amalgam of both, and maybe even give them a spawn attack related to how grabbers work, then they can act with the current spider patterns. Just saying... Not a huge fan of having so much design disparity with semi-realistic creatures, mixed with Sega-like designs in other encounters, etc. Though, actual horses and such have appeared in side-games... Just needs to have the redesigns shift closer to the artstyle, rather than just reshades and palette tweaks. The last horse redesign from pages ago is OK, for example.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes