Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Emberoon

Nov 20, 2021
I removed Zu because she is the OC of someone else which imposes some restrictions. By this I mean that if I want to add zu in future stages. There could be a situation that the creator of this character (rock candy) will want to design her differently than I have planned. So in short, I don't want to be limited in some way when creating this mod.
What about Zeta? Wouldn't there be cobflict with her too?

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
I removed Zu because she is the OC of someone else which imposes some restrictions. By this I mean that if I want to add zu in future stages. There could be a situation that the creator of this character (rock candy) will want to design her differently than I have planned. So in short, I don't want to be limited in some way when creating this mod.
I don't understand this, because the original creator left the project by disagreements of the creators, that's why they remove Zu, that means you can continue without problems because there won't be more updates with Zu (if there's a miracle and they update the game), you can even talk the creator of the character if he's bothered, but I understand if you remove it because you don't want to have problems, and good luck with the game I like how the game is going except the remove of Zu xd

SonicSally

Aug 9, 2022
I found a folder in my old pc with things that I was saving from the old project x forums, among these are
some character sprites or prototype enemies like a robotic snake that I found only in the 2.2 demo in their files.
In the image I put some things made by fans and other things that were possibly lost in time.

I also found some weird stuff on the mini map in story mode and one bug:
-If you finish level 1 and go to level 2 you can go back to the previous level and play it again to get more points or lives.
-When you finish level 3 you appear in the level 2 area of the minimap instead of the level 4 area.
-In level 5 before entering the lava cave the segment where you enter the cave is repeated.
-Bug In boss rush mode in the level 2 of the boss only appears a set of 3 enemies and then no more enemies appear.

In this version PXLPD 2019-01-29-NExT you will find evil tails in the files

View attachment 2073297
Hey wait is that Sally, Bunnie, and Honey I see in that picture?

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
May I do a suggest if you want, you can do a poll about Zu, remove Zu or continue with Zu (if you want if don't oki Doki xd)
Personally, my only opinion on the matter is that Evil Zu should get to stay in the game. Not wanting to bother with customwork on an unrelated OC-character is perfectly fine, but a mod removing what is essencially treated as permanent content from the basegame is always a big case of yikes. Especially considering none of her own sprites actually need to be touched at all, at most those of the playable characters in her animations.

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
Personally, my only opinion on the matter is that Evil Zu should get to stay in the game. Not wanting to bother with customwork on an unrelated OC-character is perfectly fine, but a mod removing what is essencially treated as permanent content from the basegame is always a big case of yikes. Especially considering none of her own sprites actually need to be touched at all, at most those of the playable characters in her animations.
Well, everyone has a different opinion, only the creator of this mod chooses what to do, we can only give some suggestions

Emberoon

Nov 20, 2021
I found a folder in my old pc with things that I was saving from the old project x forums, among these are
some character sprites or prototype enemies like a robotic snake that I found only in the 2.2 demo in their files.
In the image I put some things made by fans and other things that were possibly lost in time.

I also found some weird stuff on the mini map in story mode and one bug:
-If you finish level 1 and go to level 2 you can go back to the previous level and play it again to get more points or lives.
-When you finish level 3 you appear in the level 2 area of the minimap instead of the level 4 area.
-In level 5 before entering the lava cave the segment where you enter the cave is repeated.
-Bug In boss rush mode in the level 2 of the boss only appears a set of 3 enemies and then no more enemies appear.

In this version PXLPD 2019-01-29-NExT you will find evil tails in the files

View attachment 2073297
Man I would love to see sonic playable

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes