Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Had no idea this was being worked on, fantastic work so far! Btw is there anyway to add a button prompt to progress from a loading screen? With an SSD I barely have time to see the pictures :(
Or just sharing the loading screens would also work!

Reactions: Taerith and Julius
Feb 25, 2022
Heyoo! Is there any chance of pregnancy mode starting as not preg? then when losing a life due to being knocked up starting pregnant the next life, and when that life is over, giving birth, thus repeating the cycle? Just a small idea i had
My thoughts exactly. Why wasn't it more like this rather than a reskin of normal mode?

Sadsickfuck

Dec 25, 2019
Heyoo! Is there any chance of pregnancy mode starting as not preg? then when losing a life due to being knocked up starting pregnant the next life, and when that life is over, giving birth, thus repeating the cycle? Just a small idea i had
This is how the main game should be.

Superior sensation

Dec 1, 2022
*Content bomb*
Here's some stuff I've been working on over the past few days:
View attachment 2336687
These guys are fully animated and functional in version 2.2.
View attachment 2336691
A design for Rouge to work if I'm done with the enemies.
View attachment 2336695
Mommy milkers (Evil Rouge design).
View attachment 2336699
Made the Bokkun x Blaze sex animation (this is only a preview and not the full version).
Bokkun himself is also fully functional in version 2.2.
Nice.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Howdy, I haven't looked at the forum much lately and some comments has accumulated. I tried to answer most of the questions that have arisen since my last message.

I wonder if these abilities and other things can be programmed:
-Can you program an enemy to have 3 sex animations?
-Grab enemies or objects and throw them.
-Push objects like boxes to activate secret doors.
1. Yes there is such a possibility, and I can add a fair amount of animation. However, there is a limit to how many of different animations one enemy can have.
2. If you're talking about the player, then yes such mechanics can be added to him.
3. To be honest, I don't know if ther is a possibility. I would have to see if Openbor has some sort of command that would check if a player touches an object, or is near it.

DO YOU HAVE THE FIRST VERSION OF THE GAME? I THINK IT WOULD BE VERSION 1.1 AND IT'S THE ONLY ONE I HAVE NOT DOWNLOADED
Probably while moving files, I must have accidentally deleted this version.

Well for the time being pregnancy mode is on hold, so I won't tell you at the moment whether such a change will be implemented.

Had no idea this was being worked on, fantastic work so far! Btw is there anyway to add a button prompt to progress from a loading screen? With an SSD I barely have time to see the pictures :(
Or just sharing the loading screens would also work!
Well, I know that openbor offers the ability to change something in the loading screen. Although I would have to read more about it.

My thoughts exactly. Why wasn't it more like this rather than a reskin of normal mode?
When I created the mod, I didn't know enough about Openbor to be able to write such a script.

Feb 25, 2022
Howdy, I haven't looked at the forum much lately and some comments has accumulated. I tried to answer most of the questions that have arisen since my last message.

1. Yes there is such a possibility, and I can add a fair amount of animation. However, there is a limit to how many of different animations one enemy can have.
2. If you're talking about the player, then yes such mechanics can be added to him.
3. To be honest, I don't know if ther is a possibility. I would have to see if Openbor has some sort of command that would check if a player touches an object, or is near it.

Probably while moving files, I must have accidentally deleted this version.

Well for the time being pregnancy mode is on hold, so I won't tell you at the moment whether such a change will be implemented.

Well, I know that openbor offers the ability to change something in the loading screen. Although I would have to read more about it.

When I created the mod, I didn't know enough about Openbor to be able to write such a script.
Is it possible now that you know more?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
probably because having both at the same time would make the pak unnecessarily big and filled with twice the amount of sprites. It would be convenient to have it separated

• Red Heart
Reactions: Patatasfritas99
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes