Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 25, 2022
I suppose, I just figured that Zeta's stuff was more belly button themed, where as Rouge was more breast and nipple themed. Maybe you could give Zeta's current animation with the cum inflation and breast milking to Rouge, if possible. Though I suppose if you need something for Rouge, then having the tentacle trap nipple-fucking her would be a good idea, and also maybe have the milking portion from Zeta's animation.
I still wanna see them get inseminated though like in the normal game

Hothouse74

Oct 31, 2018
That sounds like a better option, let me write that down.
Having refreshed myself on some of the animations, that Zeta animation I proposed might work better in-profile, and the Decoe rape might be a better example of what I was thinking, rather than the dolphin rape, with the belly button cum fountain.

Nexo42

Apr 9, 2019
-We have the stallion, a mare that could also be under the influence of the pink cloud, it couldn't be bad.
Although that idea sounds quite awesome for Tails, the only way I can see it working for the girls is either face sitting, fisting, or unbirth/vore.
Plus the animation work would be pretty taxing I believe.

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
Although that idea sounds quite awesome for Tails, the only way I can see it working for the girls
Maybe one could "cheat" and only spawn these enemies in when Tails is the playable character. That would lessen the the need to come up with something amazing for the girls because those animations would only be available in 2player or the Arena and could be regarded as nessesary placeholders.

Of course, the question then becomes of "why bother making an enemy type for a single character?" Maybe stuff like that would be cool additions after the game project is otherwise completely finished, not so much as a consideration for its actively worked on main-content.

Despaku

Sep 19, 2022
forgot to ask is lah getting a redesign? because the original sprite looks perfect, all it needs is a touch up

BASH76

Jan 3, 2023
DO YOU HAVE THE FIRST VERSION OF THE GAME? I THINK IT WOULD BE VERSION 1.1 AND IT'S THE ONLY ONE I HAVE NOT DOWNLOADED

Nov 28, 2019
I quite like the proposed tails redesign. Him looking older is definitely a plus for me, that was always the biggest nagging issue in my mind when seeing this stuff.

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
Yes, all characters will get redesigns, I'm currently redesigning one to be fair.

That sounds like a better option, let me write that down.
It seems to me that it would be interesting if the characters, when struck by the enemy, during the animation, would somehow resist, they would not like being raped, their goal is to defeat evil in the world and they need to go forward, and the life bar, as it were, personifies libido, because of which, when the strip reaches the end, the character, when playing the animation, seems to give in to his sexual desire / libido, which personifies the loss of life, because. the character will abandon his heroic goal and give himself up to sex/perversion and, as it were, succumb to the spell of the potion while continuing to have sex. Those. compulsion to have sex turns into a mutual occupation

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
I don't want to redesign Tails and Cream, because they are the children of my favorite shota/loli/cub fetish, so these two characters shouldn't age visually or lore. Because I like this game and mod primarily thanks to these two characters

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
It seems to me that it would be interesting if the characters, when struck by the enemy, during the animation, would somehow resist, they would not like being raped, their goal is to defeat evil in the world and they need to go forward, and the life bar, as it were, personifies libido, because of which, when the strip reaches the end, the character, when playing the animation, seems to give in to his sexual desire / libido, which personifies the loss of life, because. the character will abandon his heroic goal and give himself up to sex/perversion and, as it were, succumb to the spell of the potion while continuing to have sex. Those. compulsion to have sex turns into a mutual occupation
well, every character has its own personality during the sex. Making that every one them resist will ruin the mood in my opinion

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
In addition to my previous comment about characters giving in to desire for sex, I really liked the animation of raptor x blaze, where the raptor at the time of the animation does and finishes his job, at this time blaze does not like what is happening, but after ejaculating the pastor, blaze continues the sexual intercourse, which she could finish herself. in the end, she still succumbed to passion and desire for intercourse

Reactions: Patatasfritas99

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
well, every character has its own personality during the sex. Making that every one them resist will ruin the mood in my opinion
I didn't express myself correctly, I'm using a translator. I mean, that they do not try to escape from the enemy, but no matter how interested in sex, which is often seen in some existing animations, and even as if they are upset because of their current situation, but if they lose their lives, they would completely surrender to perversion and their own hidden desire

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
You don't want "to" redesign or don't want "a", because if it is the second one, than I have some bad news for you.
I don’t want them to be remade more adult in principle, I like it a lot more when they are children. Because for me, tails and cream are perceived as mitsui jun characters, if you know this manga, you will understand what style and age of shota / loli I'm talking about

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: fighting001

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
You don't want "to" redesign or don't want "a", because if it is the second one, than I have some bad news for you.
If in new versions of tails it turns out the way one of the people on the forum showed it, muscular and obviously with an adult physique, and cream will have at least some chest, then this mod will die for me. the main thing will disappear in it, for the sake of which I have been following the original game and this mod for several years

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes