Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr.Duck101

Sep 8, 2022
One more thing, I'll start with Blaze & Cream first, to finally give them their deserved spotlight.
I talked about this in the discord server but I would suggest removing the drill from Grounder when they get fucked. You could make it change the drill to a dildo or something more curved. And motobug´s second animation should be changed too cuz why tf does that robot even have a tongue? Lol

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
And motobug´s second animation should be changed too cuz why tf does that robot even have a tongue?
Tbh, it does work in the context of the Sonic series because Eggman is known for completely impractical constructs.(Maybe the tongue was intended to flip off Sonic) Questioning it beyond that would likely just call fourth in the question of "Hey, how do combat-robots even have a concept of libido and pleasure?"

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
frafro, thanks very much for editing the drills of these grounders, the dildos is a good idea, about the motobug, i like the ones where the characters riding it but the other animation it's a little creepy because their arms and mouth looks sharps if they are near from our sensitive parts so a little change of that animation is a nicely idea, about the buzz bomber, i like their moves and you can probably stay the vacuum part, i can imagine a sexy vore moments with them where the buzz bomber sucking two or one characters to get them inside their body and that part of that body move very funny and crazily and later these characters get spelled out from it with their bodies stained by these black motor oil being humiliated but that's just my imagination thanks to their vacuum, about these tentacles, i think they are ok like the bosses too so it's fine.

¿what about remplacing the chaos enemies with flickies?, these little birds like the ones from sonic 3d blast and the little birds from sonic adventure dx, so we don't need to worry about chaos and their little creatures like him, just we need to delete the thing of their heads and change their arms and legs to wings and bird legs and only we need to put a beak on their mouth and we have birds like flickies what are more natural than chaos creatures.

another creatures probably we need a replace are these dark gaia creatures from stage 4, these only appears when dark gaia is awake when the core of the world is exposed for destruction and renacement and venus have not destroyed the world so these dark gaia creatures can't spawn if dark gaia is sleeping so we can try to replace these dark gaia creatures with probably these pumpkin ghosts from sonic heroes from these levels of ''hang castle'' and ''mystic mansion'' or these ghosts from sonic adventure 2.

Reactions: weradti

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
The first one's doable if it's possible programming wise, but do mind that Lah would have a recording of an event that has yet to happened.

The second idea would be a lot of work to make. It might be possible, but if I would make it, it will probably happen after all the content has been finished.
No worries m8, those are just words in the air, you can do what you see fit under your capabilities.
And regarding the ghost lady thing: "But do mind that Lah would have a recording of an event that has yet to happening"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Despaku

Sep 19, 2022
The first one's doable if it's possible programming wise, but do mind that Lah would have a recording of an event that has yet to happened.

The second idea would be a lot of work to make. It might be possible, but if I would make it, it will probably happen after all the content has been finished.
Maybe she had sonic transform earlier and she taped it but it was only temporary (you can add it on the diary), so she’s doing the ritual at the church altar to make the transformation permanent (but the player interrupts it)

Feb 25, 2022
The error with death locke has been corrected and the version with this fix is already introduced for download on the first page of the post.

No, as of now only the .pak file is available. However, it is possible to unpack it. On the first page you will find the "other stuff" section, where there is a link to download it. It's called "[Tool] .Pak Unpacker:"

From the next update there should no longer be this problem with projectile spamming by opponents.

On the first page of the post is the "instruction" section, there is a description of how exactly to download the game.

I have no plans to create new characters yet. Until I introduce the evil character into story mode,
I hate to keep asking you for data files every update, but the unpacker doesn't work on android as you said. So can I see the data folder?

Johnstell

Apr 6, 2019
I was thinking about some ideas to improve the enemies or the game:

-The horse could have a run attack like the motobug and boar to ram the player.
-The mdactyl would need one more animation or change the present animation for a better one.
-The time that the squid ink stain lasts on the screen could be reduced by half.
-Npc 3 could drop the motobug like Npc 4 does in stage 2.
-The animation of the chao where he inflates the character from behind could be changed to an animation similar to the image of zu with the chao.
loading6.gif

Extra ideas:
-We have the stallion, a mare that could also be under the influence of the pink cloud, it couldn't be bad.
-The secret level of stage 3 could be improved with some more obstacles like waves.
-In the middle of stage 3 comes the scene of the mobian girl who found a pearl in the sunken ship. You could put up a sign that she is lost on stage 6.

I wonder if these abilities and other things can be programmed:
-Can you program an enemy to have 3 sex animations?
-Grab enemies or objects and throw them.
-Push objects like boxes to activate secret doors.

And i ran into some more errors:
-You can't get the 2 parts of the key if you throw the incubus and succubus into the void in the secret area of level 4.
-Sometimes the death icons of the enemies on their backgrounds are gray
-The penis hit box in the minigame sometimes misses and this can happen if you don't manage to hit it.
Mod edition 2.4 - 0258.png Mod edition 2.4 - 0010.png

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
We have the stallion, a mare that could also be under the influence of the pink cloud, it couldn't be bad.
I see that option kinda difficult to implement. in what way would you see a mare raping a woman? in a way that a Stallion can't

Johnstell

Apr 6, 2019
I see that option kinda difficult to implement. in what way would you see a mare raping a woman? in a way that a Stallion can't
I know that making one more enemy for stage 2 would have to create all the animations for all the characters and it's more work.

I think she could appear in the background of stage 2 having sex with another mobian or a horse.
I also thought about replacing the mare with a male wolf with a mobian.

trinitycross

Aug 18, 2018
this is my first time commenting here on this site, like at all. i only very recently found this mod and i have to say, i really like what i'm seeing thus far. i used to roam around the old PX site, back when it was the go-to place to see what was happening and "discuss" with others. there was only one thing that deeply disappointed me with the PX team and is something that i tried to voice and advocate for (though led to a ban due to conflicting view points). the treatment of Tails vs the female cast. just about all of his sex scenes are seriously lacking in comparison to all of them for the fact of being MxM. the only scenes he has which are decent are the Succubus and Incubus due to them both being MxF, so the spriters actually did work on them. the rest were so incredibly disappointing. all i wanted was for a fairer treatment of his sex scenes for the MxM player base, but, due to the PX team not liking to do that kind of content, they refused to do so. which, begs the question, why was he added in the first place other than fan servicing? regardless. with that being said, i just have to ask: will Tails be having his sex scenes actually polished into proper, full animations like he deserves to have? i truly do have hope for it here, seeing what has been done. if so, then, truly, all whom are working on this will have my deepest gratitude!

Reactions: Clawfoot66

Stonem_

May 16, 2022
there is an error in the zu x tails dialog at level 5, the text message at the beginning keeps repeating

Johnstell

Apr 6, 2019

Hothouse74

Oct 31, 2018
Would be an interesting idea, but I would probably give this animation to Rouge since she desperately needs better animations.
I suppose, I just figured that Zeta's stuff was more belly button themed, where as Rouge was more breast and nipple themed. Maybe you could give Zeta's current animation with the cum inflation and breast milking to Rouge, if possible. Though I suppose if you need something for Rouge, then having the tentacle trap nipple-fucking her would be a good idea, and also maybe have the milking portion from Zeta's animation.

Reactions: Bulzeeb
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes