Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 25, 2022
The error with death locke has been corrected and the version with this fix is already introduced for download on the first page of the post.

No, as of now only the .pak file is available. However, it is possible to unpack it. On the first page you will find the "other stuff" section, where there is a link to download it. It's called "[Tool] .Pak Unpacker:"

From the next update there should no longer be this problem with projectile spamming by opponents.

On the first page of the post is the "instruction" section, there is a description of how exactly to download the game.

I have no plans to create new characters yet. Until I introduce the evil character into story mode,
Does the unpacker work on android?

Despaku

Sep 19, 2022
Quick question for everyone. What animations would you guys like to see for the enemies in Stage 1? Keep in mind that every animation execpt for the tentacle is shared over all characters.
Just post which enemy you want to see changed and a short description of the animation you want to see,but keep it consistent with the chosen enemy's capabilities.
You can however make it as out of the box or weird as possible, and I'll pick of them, (Still thinking on what I'm gonna base my choice, we'll see).
not for stage 1, but can we get Werehog x lah(ghost girl) in the future? Werehogxlah.JPG

Jul 26, 2020
Quick question for everyone. What animations would you guys like to see for the enemies in Stage 1? Keep in mind that every animation execpt for the tentacle is shared over all characters.
Just post which enemy you want to see changed and a short description of the animation you want to see,but keep it consistent with the chosen enemy's capabilities.
You can however make it as out of the box or weird as possible, and I'll pick of them, (Still thinking on what I'm gonna base my choice, we'll see).
In general? More expressive animations, and not as static like the actual ones.

Johnstell

Apr 6, 2019
I think the buzz bomber's blowjob animation could be changed to a similar one from the Nightmare.
The buzz bomber could be tilted backwards or at 90 degrees and since buzz bombers don't have arms or hands to grab the player, the player could hold on to the buzz to keep from falling while the buzz rapes the player.
sex51.gif

I remembered that from version 1.5 to 2.8 in the original game the animations of zeta with the tentacle changed several times. Maybe some of these can be used as a reference to change some of the animations for other characters.
sex34.gif sexa12.gif sex23.gif
Here I leave the folders with the graphics
View attachment Project X Tent.rar

Last edited:

Aggro

May 30, 2017
I did some thinking about the animations regarding the enemies for the first stage here.

- Grounder

To be honest the animations here for him kinda come off as lazy but to call it such would be disingenuous and unfair as with most of these they are some off the earliest animations made using what they had. The first idea I had was to replace his drills with rotating dildo vibes for his animations. Then the animation where he drills from above could be alternating double pen as he has two arms with a creampie finish with impreg defeat. The nose one I think if it's just a dildo is fine, as I find him fucking the cast by using a literal knob on his nose Pinocchio style funny.

- Motorbug

The second animation with the mouth is kinda weird. I thought maybe there could be a reverse intercrural with a finish on the ass. I think it's interesting as a replacement to be honest. It would be similiar to the riding animation yet different enough for variety.

- Buzz Bomber

I don't really have any suggestions for this one as I think it's fine, but I like the idea of it burning the clothes off instead of a vacuum during the beginning. (Not my idea, but it's a good one). Maybe clean the animation up otherwise, I don't know.

I also had some ideas for a second animation for the bosses at the end for a bonus if anyone's interested. Bokkun could do a face fuck while floating in the air with that goofy expression he has. As for Bocoe and Decoe you could do a spit roast where whoever grabbed the play get's the vag and the other bot get's the mouth, the other boss could be hidden for the duration. I don't know how viable this really is but it's an idea nonetheless.

Just some thoughts.

Reactions: JJ8 and Despaku

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I think the buzz bomber's blowjob animation could be changed to a similar one from the Nightmare.
The buzz bomber could be tilted backwards or at 90 degrees and since buzz bombers don't have arms or hands to grab the player, the player could hold on to the buzz to keep from falling while the buzz rapes the player.
View attachment 2395673

I remembered that from version 1.5 to 2.8 in the original game the animations of zeta with the tentacle changed several times. Maybe some of these can be used as a reference to change some of the animations for other characters.
View attachment 2395679 View attachment 2395680 View attachment 2395683
Here I leave the folders with the graphics
View attachment 2395775
Oh, i also was searching for the old PXLPD files :D

Reactions: LeruArt

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
She's not a playable character so I don't see how this would be possible.
Well, maybe finding a recoding in her diary (in the ghost lady's room) would be neat surprise to those who find it

The second animation with Bokkun seems interesting, but as mentioned before, we can't have multiple people rape one character, so I need some inspiration for the both of them individually.
An idea i got for that would be redesigning the concept of the Raptor Rider from the Lost World Stage, but, instead there could be 1 enemy entity with 2 different sprites integrated, like a grounder mounting a moto bug or a Chao riding a spider/horse. That way we can have 1 enemy with multiple characters involved in the sex.
But the issue would be to find a reasonable pair of enemies that would look natural to be together

Aggro

May 30, 2017
Great Ideas, really love the phrase "knob nose". Keeping the Motobug animation is good, but I don't know if people think it would be a little uninspired. The second animation with Bokkun seems interesting, but as mentioned before, we can't have multiple people rape one character, so I need some inspiration for the both of them individually.
Very true. There isn't really any intercrural stuff so I think it would be fine for the motorbug but you might want to save that idea for later with something else. Also, to clarify the Bokkun animation would be a separate animation from the Decoe and Bocoe robot spitroast (which isn't possible, sorry) just a second one for the guy that exploits the fact he flies around. I don't really have anything for those two off the top of my head outside of some uninspired stuff unfortunately. (Pronebone, Piledriver mating press, spawning cables for "tentacle" rape, forced handjob or boobjob or something.)

Last edited:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
She's not a playable character so I don't see how this would be possible.
Maybe as a combat tactic, when Werehog Sonic tries to lunge at you, if you align yourself with Lah, they can both collide? Some Friendly Fire can be useful like that for a couple other enemies, too.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Maybe as a combat tactic, when Werehog Sonic tries to lunge at you, if you align yourself with Lah, they can both collide? Some Friendly Fire can be useful like that for a couple other enemies, too.
Well Friendly Fire is possible to introduce. However, I don't know how much it would work with opponents. It would be possible to set opponents to have the ability to inflict damage to other companions. However, I don't know if it wouldn't make it sothat in addition to attacking the player, opponents would simply, attack each other.

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
When it comes to animations being shared and some being changed, what comes to mind is Cream's first animation with lah. As one can see with the taller chars, Lah is supposed to hold the playable character's legs, but Cream is just too short for that, so she instead...grabs the air, I guess(Cream's legs and feet are just awkwardly placed behind Lah instead).

Since there really is no way to just fix this without making cream off-model, maybe the animation can be changed from tribadism to scissoring for her exclusively? It's the only "objective" animationerror in the game I recall.

Friendly Fire
So would that just mean Werehog is able to damage her or would that also entail special animations for that interaction? Because one is cool for gameplay but simply nerfs the difficulty because it would happen semi-frequently on accident and the other one would be incredibly hot, but could argubly be disruptive due to how it would work out.

Last edited:
Reactions: LewdWind

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Well Friendly Fire is possible to introduce. However, I don't know how much it would work with opponents. It would be possible to set opponents to have the ability to inflict damage to other companions. However, I don't know if it wouldn't make it sothat in addition to attacking the player, opponents would simply, attack each other.
To be fair, boss combat here is sorta like a wrestling match; none are actually flinging around attacks or such, just moving around at various speeds until they touch you. And enemy friendly fire works as it would in any other game: The AI will always aim at you, but if their actions collide with another of their companions, their action will proceed as if they took your place. In this case, less about damaging the other conventionally, but more about grappling the other. Personally, I would only enable that on specific stages where it may make sense for them to try fucking each other. Such as Werehog x Lah, but also the Futa Villagers and Dinosaurs as another instance. And maybe also in future fights.

For visualization, you would just need to make a specific character state on the enemy grabbable by another. Say, while they are prone by one of your knockbacks and such. Otherwise, whenever they walk to each other, they would be fucking themselves silly before they can even chase you, since they often spawn close to each other..

Last edited:
Reactions: Despaku

Hothouse74

Oct 31, 2018
Stuff I'd like to see preserved in the game is the cum inflation and belly button kinks. That's a big reason why I loved the game.
So an idea I have with the tentacles and Zeta in Stage 1 would kinda be a combination of one of the Zeta worm rapes, and one of the Zeta dolphin rapes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes