Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
I don't see how putting a plant inside a garden is the worst idea in the world over a god of destruction that would be completely random besides Chao having been in the stage previously.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Chao be anywhere they want. Chaos 0 is just a mutated Chao who also sort of became immortal by the same mutation. Perfect Chaos is just a blobby Biollante powered by the apocalypseEmeralds. Arguably, you can mutate some other random Chao to have a similar familiar, but perhaps unique form. And we can have it be attributed to Venus and some other factors. Well, whatever.

Stonem_

May 16, 2022

Howdy, another update has been added to the game. This time it introduces a new appearance of the opponents thanks to​
Frafro. In addition, a new mini-game "Whac-A-Mole" has been added, in which we will have to hit pop-up player characters with a hammer. The store system has also been revised. From now on it will not appear on every stage. Instead, we'll have to rescue Vanilla first, and when we do that, we'll be able to access the store from the world map. Other new features include new sounds for both characters and enemies. Of the bigger novelties, the new combo system is also worth mentioning. From now on our character can hit an opponent who is in the air. In addition, when using special attack we can shorten our attack animation. This is based on the fact that if we use a special attack and hit an opponent, we have the opportunity to use another special attack and thus interrupt the current animation, starting a new one. You can read more about the changes in the change log.

Change Log
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This update is incredible, it's so fun to play with blaze plus and the combos, don't even mention it, good job redeye <3,don't worry about the bugs or errors, sooner or later they will be corrected

Feb 25, 2022
D

Howdy, another update has been added to the game. This time it introduces a new appearance of the opponents thanks to​
Frafro. In addition, a new mini-game "Whac-A-Mole" has been added, in which we will have to hit pop-up player characters with a hammer. The store system has also been revised. From now on it will not appear on every stage. Instead, we'll have to rescue Vanilla first, and when we do that, we'll be able to access the store from the world map. Other new features include new sounds for both characters and enemies. Of the bigger novelties, the new combo system is also worth mentioning. From now on our character can hit an opponent who is in the air. In addition, when using special attack we can shorten our attack animation. This is based on the fact that if we use a special attack and hit an opponent, we have the opportunity to use another special attack and thus interrupt the current animation, starting a new one. You can read more about the changes in the change log.

Change Log
Does this version also have a data file for wannabe modders to experiment with and personalize?

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
always have the data folder but you need to learn how to use the program ''paks unpacker'' to extract the items you wants like the sprites and etc... saddly,i don't know if the paks unpacker work in cellphones.

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
If you have found any bugs in the game, I would appreciate it if you would write about them here or preferably on discord and if possible add some screenshots or describe when such a bug occurs.
theres times you have to press 3 times the left or the right key to do the dash attack, if you die by getting pregnant the death animation will not play and you will be stuck, deathlocke, there will be times when the motobug will punch you and you will not be able to get up, another deathlocke, the lazer of the pregnancy thing is not aligned with itself, and i found all that just playing 10 minutes

Reactions: RedEye Samurai

bobbot

May 10, 2018
less a bug and more a potental oversite in projectiles i was dinking around in the arena and noticed that the chao's projectile can potentaly stunlock the player if multiple chao are in play and cant reach the player. just in case you decide to use that system to place a turrent someplace that uses projectiles to stun the player for a set up and theirs no other foes to capatalize on it.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
less a bug and more a potental oversite in projectiles i was dinking around in the arena and noticed that the chao's projectile can potentaly stunlock the player if multiple chao are in play and cant reach the player. just in case you decide to use that system to place a turrent someplace that uses projectiles to stun the player for a set up and theirs no other foes to capatalize on it.
It's the same with anything that has projectiles. You can easily be locked down by many things that can perform their actions frequently enough. Which is why all the AI does most of the time is walking around, and not acting as much.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
It's the same with anything that has projectiles. You can easily be locked down by many things that can perform their actions frequently enough. Which is why all the AI does most of the time is walking around, and not acting as much.
yup still thought it was worth bringing up though

Johnstell

Apr 6, 2019
While playing the new version I found some bugs:
-This bug is about, The score, lives and end credits are passed from one mode to another when it is completed or abandoned. (An example: the only life in Arena Mode goes to stage select mode starting with 1 life and 9998 credits, this happens in other modes as well).
You can make great scores if you play and repeat the stage select several times. In fact you do much more than if you play the story mode.
Mod edition 2.4 - 0020.png Mod edition 2.4 - 0040.png Mod edition 2.4 - 0175.png
-When the character starts the animation to give birth to
a spider this can be canceled when one makes a movement of the left or right keys or uses a special attack.
-On stage 2 in the boss you can literally kick the plants out of the ground, also the plant boss uses the old life icon.
Mod edition 2.4 - 0063.png Mod edition 2.4 - 0036.png
-The sounds when the character falls to the floor after the sexual animation do not play, (Sometimes it can happen).
-In the tutorial the old texture of the green emeralds appears.
Mod edition 2.4 - 0043.png

Edit: I update the post with some more new errors that I found.
-The boars have the death frame wrongly placed instead of falling in the middle they fall a little to the right or left.
Mod edition 2.4 - 0188.png Mod edition 2.4 - 0189.png
-The dactyl and mdactyl have a 3 pixels in their death graphics
Mod edition 2.4 - 0185.png

And I give some suggestions to change some things:
-The first post could be updated showing new images of all new content.
-The tutorial mode can be updated so that the new ones know about the use of energy with the other attacks movements.
-When we rescue Vanilla in minigame, she might react differently depending on who the playable character is. An example would be if Cream is the playable character, she might be embarrassed if her daughter sees her in that state.
This could be interpreted as a scene with images like the one that appears in story mode or with dialogues when playing with 2 characters.
Mod edition 2.4 - 0001.png

Last edited:

Jesser9r

Sep 21, 2020
So just to start off, I really love the new Blaze design! Thank you Frafro for making it and RedEye for implementing! The juggling system is also awesome, definitely gives me nostalgia for some beat-em-ups I played in the past.

However, I did find a few bugs to report. Probably the biggest thing was the sperm invader minigame being very broken, with the projectile image spawning very far off from the player sprite and the hitbox seeming to be nonexistent.

The next actual bug I want to report has to do with Blaze's spinning triple kick attack. From what I remember, this special should hit 3 times. However, it only seems to hit twice in this version. I think it's moving to the spinning animation too early, with the first lunge kick not actually landing its hitbox, though I don't know for sure.

The final thing isn't really a bug, just something that came up that might be considered an oversight. The stunning projectiles can indefinitely stun when fired in a stream. This issue existed even back in the original game (while not common, it was actually possible to get stunlocked by the incubus rose) but the larger number of projectile enemies in the mod makes it a more common issue.

Edit: It also seems that sometimes the game just softlocks on the pregnancy animation. The animation fully plays out, but then the character body doesn't go away and can't respawn.

Last edited:

SALAME LEXS

Nov 15, 2022
emm someone help me how to download the new update of the mod because I have downloaded it and I can not compress it and it says that it is an even file please if someone knows how to decompress that type of file tell me :3

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
When will evil tails and evil cream attack animations be added to the game? In the arena, it is very pleasant to watch the attacks of evil characters on ordinary characters, this adds spice to the game

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
gonna be honest and a bit rude right now, this new update has a lot of bugs, but like, A LOT and most of them put you in a deathlocke forcing to start a new game, theres sounds that are missing and although the redesign of the enemys is great it contrast a lot when you trigger a sex animation and it sudently changes to their old version, what this thing need is an new update focused on fixing this bugs
The error with death locke has been corrected and the version with this fix is already introduced for download on the first page of the post.

D

Does this version also have a data file for wannabe modders to experiment with and personalize?
No, as of now only the .pak file is available. However, it is possible to unpack it. On the first page you will find the "other stuff" section, where there is a link to download it. It's called "[Tool] .Pak Unpacker:"

From the next update there should no longer be this problem with projectile spamming by opponents.

emm someone help me how to download the new update of the mod because I have downloaded it and I can not compress it and it says that it is an even file please if someone knows how to decompress that type of file tell me :3
On the first page of the post is the "instruction" section, there is a description of how exactly to download the game.

When will evil tails and evil cream attack animations be added to the game? In the arena, it is very pleasant to watch the attacks of evil characters on ordinary characters, this adds spice to the game
I have no plans to create new characters yet. Until I introduce the evil character into story mode,

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Quick question for everyone. What animations would you guys like to see for the enemies in Stage 1? Keep in mind that every animation execpt for the tentacle is shared over all characters.
Just post which enemy you want to see changed and a short description of the animation you want to see,but keep it consistent with the chosen enemy's capabilities.
You can however make it as out of the box or weird as possible, and I'll pick of them, (Still thinking on what I'm gonna base my choice, we'll see).
Maybe get Cheese involved with Cream x Tentacles. Aside from that... it is true that most of the scenes in that stage have a shared animation, aside from the tentacles, and one of the Tails x Grounder scenes. Gonna try giving some thought on it

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
Quick question for everyone. What animations would you guys like to see for the enemies in Stage 1? Keep in mind that every animation execpt for the tentacle is shared over all characters.
Just post which enemy you want to see changed and a short description of the animation you want to see,but keep it consistent with the chosen enemy's capabilities.
You can however make it as out of the box or weird as possible, and I'll pick of them, (Still thinking on what I'm gonna base my choice, we'll see).
Nah just keep most of the things the same, maybe better fps and thats it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konpon and JJ8

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
One of the animations i see pretty meh, is the Zeta x Tentacles B. Instead of the Milking Zeta x Tentacles animation, I'd like to see one with breast sucking instead.

Last edited:

BlazeEnthusiast

Nov 29, 2022
The blaze x tentacle where she gives a bj is kinda boring. Maybe change it to look like the game over gif that she has for stage 1.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes