Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Despaku

Sep 19, 2022
It kinda irks me that we never see two separate enemies fuck you together like in Hailey's treasure adventure. Is it possible to code in in the first place?
if it is possible it should only be relegated to bosses, having to make different animations for every enemy would be way too tiring

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
As further suggestions for this awesome work, I would like to point at certain details that could be improved upon (if it's possible and relatively simple of course, those are details):
- The ability to put the game on pause is missing in some areas/levels/game mods. Although this is sometimes inconsequential like during the beach scene with Robotnik or negligible during cinematics, this proves much more inconvenient when playing mini-games for example, notably the first minigame "Ovum Invaders" (I'm sorry if it has another official name XD) which is quite long (it's duration is not a problem, I'd say it's probably the best duration, it's just the lack of the pause).
I know about it. This is intentional because in the new version of Openbor I cannot use the nohud command. Therefore, I use something else and change the level type. However, when the type is set to 2 and removes the hud then for some reason after wanting to exit the game. Instead of going to the menu, we get to the next level but without our character and the game bugs. I will have to think more over the type and fix it somehow.

- Some hitbox of items aren't wide enough, for example, I had to try three times before getting Ghost Girl's book in her secret room. It doesn't softlock anything, but it is a bit troubling.
- In a similar manner, some hitboxes are too close. I ended up exiting the store unwillingly with Zeta as I tried to buy an extra life, the first attack hitbox hitting the exit sign, despite the "buy 1 life" button being clearly closer to Zeta.
I will try again to review all available items in the game and check their hitbox.

- Also, slight grammar mistake, coming from the original game: At the end of Stage 4 Pumpkin Kingdom, during the cutscene, Eggman says "have you been beaten Sonic". If I'm not wrong, this should be "did you beat Sonic?" or "you beat Sonic?" I don't know if this is something you can correct easily or no since it's part of the original cutscene.
Not only those are merely suggestions, but they are also quite minor, don't sweat the small stuff if it isn't easy to correct/change. Just keep the good work going however you see it fit. (y)
I'll take a look at the cutscenes and see where such errors are still found. I created all cutscenes since the previous version, so I still have the save files for them.

It kinda irks me that we never see two separate enemies fuck you together like in Hailey's treasure adventure. Is it possible to code in in the first place?
I'm afraid not. Generally this script works so that when eneyms is close to the player it triggers the grabattack animation. This one, inflicts damage to the player, making him invisible, and at the same time changes the enemy's animation to sex animation (and selects depending on the captured player). So, I don't think it is possible to set it somehow at the moment. The only thing I can think of is to somehow make that when we are caught then another enemy can use grabattack on us and at the same time check if we are already in some animation. If so it will make the opponent with whom we have sex animation invisible. On the other hand, the opponent will trigger an animation, which is selected depending on the captured player and the hidden opponent. Although this is, in my opinion, too much laundry at little cost. Especially since I don't know if such a thing will work out.

Maybe make the other ones a little bit smaller? That way Rouges one will look bigger i suppose
To be honest, I don't know if there is that much point in redoing it. I'll think about it later.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
well... the only part where two enemies doing something with us are these raptors riders, you know... the one with the native girl and the raptor doing something to the playable character together so we can try to make a new enemy with two enemies sprites together like that from stage 5, for example that image of the motobug and the buzz bomber having fun with cream like two enemies moving together in the same place because these two are only one enemy using two sprites together, when that special enemy touch us, we can make two enemies doing something with us, for example a chao riding an horse for the stage 2 or a chao riding the new spider too making two enemies being one for an enemy together, another rare example are the succubus and the incubus, if these two together are only one enemy using the sprites of these two, imagine the confusing orgy when they want to have fun with us. :whistle:

worst of it..... the incubus want us to be female but the succubus want us to be male, these two are going to fight themselves because they wanted us to be the gender they prefers and there is this bug where if two enemy get us cause a clone of us appears to be raped by one of them while our character is raped by the other enemy too. :unsure:

mmmhhh... interesting concept of ideas, imagine a genderbender of our character like a boss fight like amy fight with her male version and tails fight with his female version of him and etc... that's is a curiously idea for a new enemy thanks of the designs of the characters made by the succubus and the incubus ones. :D

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
For Tails, I'd go less leg chunky and more masculine considering he is the only male on the character list so far.
Personally, I would leave Tails and Cream original because they are fetishes: Tails - Shota, Cream - loli/cub, because they should not be made more adult for the sake of big fetishes in the game. And because of these fetishes, Cream and Tails are the most interesting characters in the game for me, because I love shota/loli/cub etc.

Jul 26, 2020
Personally, I would leave Tails and Cream original because they are fetishes: Tails - Shota, Cream - loli/cub, because they should not be made more adult for the sake of big fetishes in the game. And because of these fetishes, Cream and Tails are the most interesting characters in the game for me, because I love shota/loli/cub etc.
Tails is shota?

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
but they are animals, for example some animals aged diferently from the humans, they reach adulthood more fast than the others, imagine a mouse with more than one or two years and probably three years, the mouse is probably very old to continue living some more years or days so... each animal has different life spans, so tails can probably be an adult, probably a young teenager boy or a young man.

if zeta have 16 years old, let's try to multiply for a life spans of an equidna, probably for a equidna it's probably an adult but depends... what is zeta, ¿a living creature with a soul with some mechanical parts in their body or she is just a lifeless machine created by someone and reprogramed with emotions like ''belle the tinkerer''?. :unsure:

Despaku

Sep 19, 2022
but they are animals, for example some animals aged diferently from the humans, they reach adulthood more fast than the others, imagine a mouse with more than one or two years and probably three years, the mouse is probably very old to continue living some more years or days so... each animal has different life spans, so tails can probably be an adult, probably a young teenager boy or a young man.

if zeta have 16 years old, let's try to multiply for a life spans of an equidna, probably for a equidna it's probably an adult but depends... what is zeta, ¿a living creature with a soul with some mechanical parts in their body or she is just a lifeless machine created by someone and reprogramed with emotions like ''belle the tinkerer''?. :unsure:
cyborg. she was fully organic once

Reactions: Freezewood369
Feb 25, 2022
I made a version of the latest modded edition with the pregnancy mode assets. I need some help arranging the horse files though.

DeltaHornet

Apr 14, 2018
Reactions: Usth1z1
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes