Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Despaku

Sep 19, 2022
Yo how do I download the updated version of the game? It looks so much better
press the instalation spoiler tag and there should be 2 tutorials on how to download, one for android, one for windows, personally i'll hold off until next update to download

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022

Howdy, another update has been added to the game. This time it introduces a new appearance of the opponents thanks to​
Frafro. In addition, a new mini-game "Whac-A-Mole" has been added, in which we will have to hit pop-up player characters with a hammer. The store system has also been revised. From now on it will not appear on every stage. Instead, we'll have to rescue Vanilla first, and when we do that, we'll be able to access the store from the world map. Other new features include new sounds for both characters and enemies. Of the bigger novelties, the new combo system is also worth mentioning. From now on our character can hit an opponent who is in the air. In addition, when using special attack we can shorten our attack animation. This is based on the fact that if we use a special attack and hit an opponent, we have the opportunity to use another special attack and thus interrupt the current animation, starting a new one. You can read more about the changes in the change log.

Change Log
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020

Howdy, another update has been added to the game. This time it introduces a new appearance of the opponents thanks to​
Frafro. In addition, a new mini-game "Whac-A-Mole" has been added, in which we will have to hit pop-up player characters with a hammer. The store system has also been revised. From now on it will not appear on every stage. Instead, we'll have to rescue Vanilla first, and when we do that, we'll be able to access the store from the world map. Other new features include new sounds for both characters and enemies. Of the bigger novelties, the new combo system is also worth mentioning. From now on our character can hit an opponent who is in the air. In addition, when using special attack we can shorten our attack animation. This is based on the fact that if we use a special attack and hit an opponent, we have the opportunity to use another special attack and thus interrupt the current animation, starting a new one. You can read more about the changes in the change log.

Change Log
Nice! By the way, any chance that you can also use Pixeldrain as a file host, too?

Feb 25, 2022
Here are some mistakes I found in the original file:
Zeta was not pregnant during either motobug animation
Cream was replaced by rouge during the piranha plant sex scene.
Rouge was not pregnant

Here's an updated version:

Reactions: Kirbyisme

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022

Change Log
gonna be honest and a bit rude right now, this new update has a lot of bugs, but like, A LOT and most of them put you in a deathlocke forcing to start a new game, theres sounds that are missing and although the redesign of the enemys is great it contrast a lot when you trigger a sex animation and it sudently changes to their old version, what this thing need is an new update focused on fixing this bugs

Reactions: LeruArt

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
gonna be honest and a bit rude right now, this new update has a lot of bugs, but like, A LOT and most of them put you in a deathlocke forcing to start a new game, theres sounds that are missing and although the redesign of the enemys is great it contrast a lot when you trigger a sex animation and it sudently changes to their old version, what this thing need is an new update focused on fixing this bugs
Try reporting each bug right here, then. It helps to speed things along to report each bug you can easily reproduce in bulletpoints on a post. Just say which stage section it happens, which characters and enemies are affected, any scenario you have found that may be ruining your experience. You are in a prime spot to actually contribute to this mod. You can help by being more detailed on the issues.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Does that mean that every attack but the basic ones will now take energy? Because if it's, things will be more difficult hehe;;;
Yeah, the special input attacks now cost energy to use. But you can cancel into each one now, too. Only the normal jump attack and regular string combo attack will recover energy (and the other command for trading health for energy).

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
If you have found any bugs in the game, I would appreciate it if you would write about them here or preferably on discord and if possible add some screenshots or describe when such a bug occurs.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Just made a new chao design. This guy's proportions are a lot closer to their original size:
View attachment 2387586 View attachment 2387587 View attachment 2387585
Finally! Actual, on model, Chao feet and head! Personally, I think Stage 2 should be more dominated by Chao than the bugs and worms, especially since the second act of the stage is called Chao Garden. Should have some more Chao variants than simply recolors. Such as the Evil Chao. Maybe have those replace the spider or worm spawns? Unless there is a limit to how many enemy types can load in a zone. Though, I believe that is heavily self-imposed...

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Finally! Actual, on model, Chao feet and head! Personally, I think Stage 2 should be more dominated by Chao than the bugs and worms, especially since the second act of the stage is called Chao Garden. Should have some more Chao variants than simply recolors. Such as the Evil Chao. Maybe have those replace the spider or worm spawns? Unless there is a limit to how many enemy types can load in a zone. Though, I believe that is heavily self-imposed...
i though that the second phase was literally called Chaos Garden because of the actual chaos on it

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
mmmhhh... chaos cannonicaly is inside the big chaos emerald from angelisland where knuckles protect it but the pirahna plant is on eleonor's mansion garden, and eleonor is the mother of zeta, i don't know exactly the story about zeta and eleonor and what happened in their past, im just intrigued by these stories for example what happened to the father of cream the rabbit, i think there is a good place to see the true story of zeta the white echidna but meanwhile... depend of redeye samurai if the story is going to change a little more remplacing these fan characters with others made by him.

probably if he want to add his fc, probably we can have a lovely oriental gardens and shrines where we confront some ninjas and samurais and some kunoichis and some sumos enemies too, ¿no redeye samurai?, ¿something like another optional level in some of the level maps?.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes