Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.0] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
that's true,the others new sprites i asked before not change so much the actual animations,just these adding some more sprites but not changing them completely,for example the sprites of nilly and ruby have something with tails while the others characters don't have it so i asked him if he can add and share the same addition with the others characters and that's is the kissing animation what tails have with ruby and nilly,while the others with the eels is something i wanted to be added too and not affecting too much the animations of the characters and im happy with how these looks,redeye samurai made a very good work with them too and i love it,now i just wait to the news updates.

about the incubus/succubus scenes,these animations appeared so very long time while zeta and neoclipse and etc... working with them so these are from so much long time,the only new animation made by redeye samurai i see with this is the one with zu,i don't know what zu is cosplaying with that costume but im happy with it because she have more news contents than before.

Axel-T-C

Apr 14, 2020
As for progress, at the moment, in addition to correcting bugs in version normal and pregnancy and adding blaze, I still have one opponent left to complete in pregnancy mode in stage 2 and I can upload another update.

Hmm... I can try to create one animation that includes the adult Cream version.

As for that skip idea. It would be nice to add something like that, but I will have to think how to do it. Because when our character is in a sex animation, it can't do anything like attack, jump or move. So for now I came up with the idea that we could try to add an option at the beginning of the game which, when checked, will skip all the scenes that we have already seen.

I'm not sure if it would be possible to do something like that. Each animation has define various speeds in different animation frames. So I'm not sure that if I set to change the speed it will still be overwritten and nothing will change.

any idea when the update will come out?
so i can have something to look forward too

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
They are both right, however, thenewbiemasterx misunderstood one thing and leruarts misunderstood another thing, but that's it, we already understood the subject, now to wait for the game.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022

Hey another update to the game just came out. In short, I corrected some of the bugs that were reported to the game. I improved some animations and dialogues, removed the ability to return to the previous level in the world map. In addition, I added a new character to pregnancy mode (Blaze), and added stage 2 as a playable level, you can read more about the changes in the change log.

Ps. I have added 2 more options for downloading the game file, namely MediaFire and Mega.
CHANGE-LOG:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Ya know what i wish could be done?
imagine if you cant save a NPC in time and they get filled or whatever the enemy they have been caught by, and instead of getting a crystal, you get something small if you still destroy the enemy after theyve been filled up.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Can anyone help me fix this problem I've been getting purple lines when I start up the game.
hmm... And those purple lines appear nonstop or only for a few minutes after the game starts?
If there is a possibility you could post a screen shot of this error here?

What's currently being worked at ?
I have currently added stage 2 to pregnancy mode, so I thought I would now try to add some missing animations to the current version of the game. Below is what I am currently working on.

Bunny.png

Ya know what i wish could be done?
imagine if you cant save a NPC in time and they get filled or whatever the enemy they have been caught by, and instead of getting a crystal, you get something small if you still destroy the enemy after theyve been filled up.
Hmm... I could try to create a script for these npc's that would check if the player managed to save the npc in time, if yes then a crystal would show and if not then some item or something else.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Can we actually fight the evil Rouge, Zeta, Big and Zu in story mode? And are we likely to see Evil Amy, Evil Tails, Evil Blaze, Evil Cream, Evil Sonic, and Evil Knuckles in the future?
I honestly haven't thought about it yet. The original evil characters were only in arena mode. Although I could try to add side missions (which will be available in the world map) in which we would have to fight such evil characters as bosses and get some additional items for it.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
hmm... And those purple lines appear nonstop or only for a few minutes after the game starts?
If there is a possibility you could post a screen shot of this error here?

I have currently added stage 2 to pregnancy mode, so I thought I would now try to add some missing animations to the current version of the game. Below is what I am currently working on.

View attachment 2104266

Hmm... I could try to create a script for these npc's that would check if the player managed to save the npc in time, if yes then a crystal would show and if not then some item or something else.
If its too hard, lemme know what you managed to on discord or something, and I'll try it myself for ya

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes