Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.0] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Huntkinhero

Jan 27, 2019
If its too hard, lemme know what you managed to on discord or something, and I'll try it myself for ya
Sorry I fix it about an hour ago how to change it to settings around sorry for wasting your time for asking that question a while ago.

Feb 25, 2022
I honestly haven't thought about it yet. The original evil characters were only in arena mode. Although I could try to add side missions (which will be available in the world map) in which we would have to fight such evil characters as bosses and get some additional items for it.
I just realized. The pills, the condoms, and the sperm animations are irrelevant in pregnancy mode when you are already pregnant.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
it's looks so good that animation of cream and zeena,very good work redeye samurai but... well... I was expecting that part of the animation that zeena forcefully kisses cream on her lips, could you add it to her at the moment after cream feels something in her mouth like when she wants to spit out the semen?, something like when she moves her mouth feeling something inside that zeena notices and moves cream's head sideways looking at her and then kissing her lips savoring that cum from mouth to mouth together while playing with their tongues and after a while zeena separates from the sticky kiss on with cream and there a thread of semen and saliva hang from their lips while Cream turns her head in front of the camera to expel the semen that remained in her mouth, could you add that part between the middle of that animation?. :unsure:

could you add if that addition of sprites is not too much trouble?, it is like when you made nilly and ruby kiss the girls also in their animations only here it is between the animation of when cream feels something in her mouth moving it and that kiss between them middle of the final animation where cream spits the cum out of her mouth,like in the game over screen between zeena and cream. :giggle:

201e9fc30f5c4654e390efd24156e103.gif

Reactions: Zeta_the_echidna8

Finsbolo

Jan 30, 2022
Anyone else getting this softlock bug on the raft on the lava stage? I get caught by a monkey girl and it ONLY happens with monkey girls. She grabs me and then I disappear not even die just disappear and I cant do anything.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
Finsbolo

Does your character disappear together with that enemy?, being a bug... it sounds somewhat sexy and captivating to me, that reminds me that they come from a carnivorous plant and leave there to have fun with us, imagine if when you run out of resistance and when you lose a life then the carnivorous plant appears and devours them both together, the enemy and your character while they do it, in which they disappear together underground because the carnivorous plant takes them inside, I would love something like that in the game,to be a vore scene then I find it very sexy and fun at the same time,i love it to imagine that. :love:

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
i like the update but have some cons well the blaze sprites on pregnant mode the running animation and the d special attack is bad and also the 2nd cutscene the news will be change and what scenario in cutscene 2 redeye

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
Anyone else know what might be causing a sound bug for me? Any time something happens that is supposed to activate a sound (scrolling, attacking, lewd scenes, etc), I get a dull clicking noise even if all sounds are turned to 0 in the menu. Only happens in this mod and not on the original or the other mod. The intended sounds do play alongside the clicking noise by the way (when the sounds aren't at 0). The only problem is the dull clicking sound itself.

i did a quick scan of the thread but i didn't see anyone report anything similar so i figure it's unique

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
I just realized. The pills, the condoms, and the sperm animations are irrelevant in pregnancy mode when you are already pregnant.
As for pills and condoms, it's true that they are useless in this mode, but I will try to replace them with something else.

could you add if that addition of sprites is not too much trouble?, it is like when you made nilly and ruby kiss the girls also in their animations only here it is between the animation of when cream feels something in her mouth moving it and that kiss between them middle of the final animation where cream spits the cum out of her mouth,like in the game over screen between zeena and cream. :giggle:
Hmm... I probably won't be adding something to this animation, although I might try adding a kiss animation in the second version of the zeena animation.

Anyone else getting this softlock bug on the raft on the lava stage? I get caught by a monkey girl and it ONLY happens with monkey girls. She grabs me and then I disappear not even die just disappear and I cant do anything.
This bug appears on the latest version? As far as I remember it was on previous versions, although in this one I tried to get rid of it and at the moment nothing like this has appeared to me in the latest version.

i like the update but have some cons well the blaze sprites on pregnant mode the running animation and the d special attack is bad and also the 2nd cutscene the news will be change and what scenario in cutscene 2 redeye
Well, there's a problem with the blaze's running animation insofar as her arms and legs cover most of her body, so it's difficult to add big belly here, for example. But I'll see if something could be done about it.

Anyone else know what might be causing a sound bug for me? Any time something happens that is supposed to activate a sound (scrolling, attacking, lewd scenes, etc), I get a dull clicking noise even if all sounds are turned to 0 in the menu. Only happens in this mod and not on the original or the other mod. The intended sounds do play alongside the clicking noise by the way (when the sounds aren't at 0). The only problem is the dull clicking sound itself.

i did a quick scan of the thread but i didn't see anyone report anything similar so i figure it's unique
Being honest with you I'm not sure what could be causing this problem. Personally, I haven't had much experience with it yet. Although, nevertheless, I will try to do something about it if I succeed.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
I have one more question for you guys, I was wondering if instead of enemy gallerie, boss gallerie. I will try to make a kind of arena where we can choose for ourselves which enemies we want to respawn and in what quantity. In addition, we will be able to choose the background or npc which should appear in the background.

Reactions: Finsbolo
Feb 25, 2022
I have one more question for you guys, I was wondering if instead of enemy gallerie, boss gallerie. I will try to make a kind of arena where we can choose for ourselves which enemies we want to respawn and in what quantity. In addition, we will be able to choose the background or npc which should appear in the background.
So Arena mode?

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
ok redeye samurai,thanks very much too,i wait for that 2nd animation for zeena,i wish good luck for you redeye samurai. (y) :giggle:

about that arena mode too... we can select the music too and turn off it too for the battle apart of the stage where we want to fight them?,and well... i like how the galleries are actually,i prefer let the galleries stay like how is it and adding that arena mode you said without deleting these galleries,i don't know... is something hard to decide for me so yeah... i don't know about that. :unsure:

there is another thing i want to ask about sprites editing but i asked leruarts about it so i wait for his reply and if he can't do it,i ask to you if you can help me with it later,meanwhile... i wish good luck for you and him too. (y);)

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
ok redeye samurai,thanks very much too,i wait for that 2nd animation for zeena,i wish good luck for you redeye samurai. (y) :giggle:

about that arena mode too... we can select the music too and turn off it too for the battle apart of the stage where we want to fight them?,and well... i like how the galleries are actually,i prefer let the galleries stay like how is it and adding that arena mode you said without deleting these galleries,i don't know... is something hard to decide for me so yeah... i don't know about that. :unsure:

there is another thing i want to ask about sprites editing but i asked leruarts about it so i wait for his reply and if he can't do it,i ask to you if you can help me with it later,meanwhile... i wish good luck for you and him too. (y);)
Hmm... what I could do in this case is that I will redo the arena mode. Instead of a group of predetermined opponents, we ourselves will be able to choose which specific opponents we want to respawn and defeat.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
I've been trying to add this myself, but wasn't sure how to. 3 attempts to make one similar to arena mode, but didn't work well

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes